Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak

Go down 
+3
Inferoo357
VivaLaCult☼
Atreyuvision
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:29 am

Teiji slammed his shield down in front of him and began moving as quickly as he could, tearing up the ground in front of him like a bulldozer.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:17 pm

Sora stopped throwing the sludge balls as Teiji ran at him. He crouched, preparing to jump over Teiji as he approached.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:31 am

Teiji picked up more speed, now in a full sprint. He barrelled in on Sora and threatened to crush him beneath his plow like movements.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:32 pm

Sora stood in front of Teiji's path as long as he could waiting for the opportune moment. When the timing was right, he ran at Teiji and jumped over him and the sheild, using the top of his sheild and the topof his head (think a Mario jump) to clear the distance over him. He landed behind Teiji and swung a kick toward his back.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:14 am

As the kick connected a large pair of arms wrapped around Sora's torso, binding his arms to his sides. The Teiji Sora had kicked crumbled into dust and the real Teiji squeezed tight.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:00 am

"AAH!"
Sora squirmed in the grips of his much larger ally. There was one way out of this hold that he knew of....

"NUT BUSTER NO JUSTU!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sora sung the backs of both his feet into Teiji's crotch.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:09 am

The kicks hit Teiji in the shins ((Honestly who stands like that?)). Teiji squeezed tighter, crushing the air out of Sora.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:18 am

Sora grunted more, trying to break out. He slammed the back of his head into Teiji's face, specifically his nose, multiple times, trying to get him to let go.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:20 am

Teiji loosened only slightly before delivering his own headbutt to the back of Sora's head.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:25 am

That little bit of slack was all Sora needed. It was enough for him to reach to his kunai holser and take one out. However just as he finished, Teiji's head butt connected, but Sora still held ont the knife tightly.With all his force he started stabbing it as hard as he could in Teiji's leg.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:51 pm

((Edit that post Mind. We talked about this))
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:04 pm

Teiji Yoritomo wrote:
((Edit that post Mind. We talked about this))
((I did. The Kunai/ Shuriken holsters are usually on the legs. So, Sora could probablly grab a kunai or shuriken and stab ya with it.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7