Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Chuunin Exams Empty
PostSubject: Chuunin Exams   Chuunin Exams I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:34 pm

Very few will pass, only one or two will pass from Konoha. It will be based on your ability to lead a squad NOT YOUR SKILLS (To some extent, cause you can't suck asshole and be promoted) and NOT HOW FAR YOU GET IN THE TOURNEY. If you win the tourney it does NOT mean you will pass, if anything you will more than likely fail since you probably made it there for being SELFISH...It will also be based on your personality, some one who is shy and quiet will not be able to lead a squad, some one who is a total bitch wont be able to either...Some one who is overly cocky will NOT make it either...Humble and intelligent leaders will make it, not powerful selfish shinobi..Remember that...I am requesting from the other Admins that I am responsible for the promotions and running the exams...I promise you there will be no favoritism whatsoever, and all decisions will be fair. And remember guys, just cause you are promoted, you are NOT instantly more powerful than any one else. It merely means you are now allowed to lead a squad of Genin...So once again, my fellow Admins I ask kindly that I am responsible for the exams...Pwease Razz
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Chuunin Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams   Chuunin Exams I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:13 pm

I agree sorta.

Everything you said was perfect but just to make sure there is no favortism (Not saying you will so any I trust completely but just to prevent bitching)

Me, Atreyu, and Teiji will handle promotions.

Once again Ralph not that I don't trust you I do With anyhting this is only to prevent some one saying.

"That vote was unfair" Whichever Genin has at least 2 out of 3 will be promoted but like he said don't be surprised if only two or three are passed.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Chuunin Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams   Chuunin Exams I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:42 pm

It's cool, LETS DO DIS! But I still want to run the exams, we can share the promotions...But I got ideas for what could happen for the Forest of Death...no Higure involved.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Chuunin Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams   Chuunin Exams I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:52 pm

Once again we will both do that, but I will give you the main position, You control the whole Forest of Death thingy.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Chuunin Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams   Chuunin Exams I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:18 pm

WRITTEN EXAMS DONE.

In case you couldnt tell the ones who cheated and got away with it got 5's the ones who studied were 4's or 5's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chuunin Exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams   Chuunin Exams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams
Page 1 of 1