The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Dotsu jumped over the sweep and flipped backwards, he then quickly preformed some handsigns...."Bushin No Jutsu..." Six clones appeared beside him, they all then quickly moved in towards her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:54 pm

Kim smirked and did quick hand signs as well.

"Genkudai Clone" she said then 12 fired haired clones appeared infront of her attacking the clones..Kim the teleported behind Dotsu and striked at his back with 4 strikes of the 3rd Degree Palm.

=================
3rd Degree Palm:
with this Kimarra's hands are engulfed in blue flames. she then attacks her opponent with her palms and if there is connection..a 3rd Degree burn will be made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:57 pm

Dotsu had plenty of time to maneuver due to the amount of handsigns she had to use, he dashed to the side and threw a kunai at her, the kunai rippled through the air, sending extremely harsh sound waves outwards that made all the clones disappear excluding his own, he dashed backwards into the group of his clones, disguising himself amongst them. He and his clones ran forward, ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Kim smiled as her clones dispursed they eploded into flames and the flames shot towards the real Dotsu, letting her know which one to focus on.

Kim dodged the kunai and with ease flipped and dodged through the boring Clones and re activated the 12 Genkudai clones with a quick handsign. she then sent a burning fist to the real Dotsu's stomach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:01 pm

Dotsu side-stepped her obvious movements, "You take to long to strike!" He slashed a kunai across her side, he brought the bloody kunai out before him and held it there after cutting her..."Too slow..." He chuckled...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:10 pm

the kimara hit engulfed into flames and shot into his face. the real kim hen reappeared behind him and sent a kunai lunging into Dotsu's back

"slow...yea..right" she said as she let go of the kunai and quickly clipped him up doing a sweep kick

Last edited by anttz111 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:14 am

Kimara then suddenly lost her strength and fell to her knees, she was now under his sound genjutsu..."You can't move can you...You want to vomit dont you...it's over..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:44 pm

[ wtf???? w/e..im used to this shii.]

Kim fell to her knees and her stomach turned...

"you can do it...its just genjutsu...fight it kim.......fight it.." she thought to herself and activated her lunarikudai... her body slow turned into all blue flames, and she struggled to her feet know all of this was an illusion. but it felt so horrid...she wasnt going out like this. after a few minuets of struggling Kim finally stood to her feet.

"n...no..its....nn..not" she said as the flames around her grew larger

[ummm can i use ma freaking beas now...it seems so necessary]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:32 pm

((Use to what? Me being a big ol bad cheater? Your character can teleport apparently, please don't start to tell me I'm cheating in a fixed battle. You guys are better than the others, but you can't teleport in circles around them..Especially a sound ninja, they tend to specialize in speed anyway. Geesh, take a hit, you're suppose to win this battle anyway so chill out... ))

Dotsu chuckled as he gripped his kunai tightly, "You've already used a lot of chakra...On useless techniques...and I've managed to dominate this battle, using less jutsu and less chakra...You lack physical discipline..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:01 pm

[lol...how come everyone says something pretaining to your post... its you cheating. omfgosh. No one said you were cheating. Thats was just a ass whoopin i didnt see comin. If i thought you were cheating i wouldnt have Replied...it would have been pointless to. im calm, mabey you didnt see the humor in what i was saying. but its coo. but i didnt say you were cheating.im just used to being suprised with post that tear ma ass up. lmao =] ]

Kim smirked and broke free of the akward grip in her stomach. but she still felt sick in a way.

"you are just so smart arent you...." she said smirking and stepping closer with the blue flames replacing her skin.

"no physical disicpline?....Your just a natural born smart ass. I havent used nearly anything...Please go and find Someone bearing the Byakugan so they so kindly fill you in." she said smilling now ingoring the leftover pain in her stomach.

"Dancing Dragon" she said smirking as she held up a handsign that look like Rock Horns being connected..

4 large multicolored dragon ripped from the opening of her handsign and the Dragons danced in the air and with everchanging rhthm attack and blazed black flames at Dostsu..

--------------

Dancing Dragons:
this creates 4 large flames shapped like dragons attack her opponent in any way she wants, as long as the hand seal isn't broken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:56 am

Dotsu dipped and dodged the dragons but to no avail, he was hit by one of them and sent hurling into the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:04 am

2 of the dragons sent blazing black flames onto dotsu as he hit the ground and another one went crashing down into his body with a great force. the 4th Dragon flew and danced around in a circle flames now burning high and stonger on this one than any of the other ones. it had black scales and purple eyes that resembled Kims.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:23 am

Wilbert dashed down to the arena, he grabbed Dotsu and moved out of the way of the dragons with ease, he then suddenly appeared back on his stand holding Dotsu..."You win...Dis boy is still a good shinobi, his life shouldn't be lost today..." WIlbert gently placed him down beside him..."Next battle! Sora Kurozawa versus Teji Yorimoto!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:46 pm

The Dragons then Danced intertwinning into one large dragon, entered the gap in her Handsign and disappeared.

Kim began walking off and her hair slowly turned back to blonde rather than fire and her skin returned to normal as well.

she smirked...and went to go and sit down watching the next battle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Sora's eyes widened as he heard the name of his opponent.He turned to look at Teiji."Why do I have to fight one of my best friends?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Itami put a hand on each of their shoulders..."Good luck idiots...Just don't kill each other out there..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:56 pm

Sora blushed at Itami's hand."Maybe if I win, it'll impress her..."
"Well, if you dont go all in, what is the point?Life for nothing, or die for somethin, my grandpa, always said..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Oto was sitting next to Kim.

"Good job out there. Your training surely matched up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Kim smiled at Oto..

"thanks" she said laying back and resting on his arm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:39 pm

He smiled for a second.

"You smell bad." He smiled lovingly.

"I'm up after this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Kim gasped.... and covered her mouth!

"seriously?....shut up!" she said super embarrased she hated smelling bad..it really tee'd her off. She sooo wanted to zoom home right now full fledged in flames and hop in the tub. But her favorite person in the world was about to fight..and she wouldnt have missed that for anything...

she then tied her hair up and squeezed her arms shut.. her face now red..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:55 pm

"Don't be embarrassed, it's cute." He said kissing her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:43 pm

"Give me a good fight out there Sora. Even if I lose, I want this to be a match I can be proud of."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:03 pm

Kim relaxed and kissed him back smiling "thanks..." she said smirking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:46 am

"Don't talk about losing yet Teiji, I was hoping to face both you idiots and knock you both out of the tournament...But oh well...Good luck...." Itami chuckled as pat them both on the back..."Losers..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next