Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak

Go down 
+3
Inferoo357
VivaLaCult☼
Atreyuvision
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:57 pm

"OUCH! SON OF A-"
Sora grunted and began performing handsigns again.
"SLUDGE BALL JUTSU!"
A ball of sludge appeared in Sora's hand and he shoved it right into Teiji's face to distract and possibly temporarily blind him.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:26 pm

Teiji let go of Sora's ankle to try and clear his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:38 pm

Sora got into a fighting stance as Teiji let go of his ankle. Sora then began unloading on Teiji with a volley of punches to his face and midsection, delivering them like a boxer.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:12 pm

The first punch hit Teiji's gut and he tensed. His hand was still in front of his face and it protected him. Teiji rose his foot and tried to big boot Sora away.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:22 am

Sora grabbedd the foot as Teiji rose it up to try and hit him, but swung it back downwards. He then continued his barage of punches, this time forgeting the face and just going for the stomach and midsection.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:31 am

Teiji Reached out and grabbed Sora by the neck, lifting him in the air.

(You seem to be forgetting, or just don't know how much of a size and strength difference there is between us. Not to mention the shield thing.)
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:03 am

((OOC: No, I'm aware Sora is alot smaller and less strong than Teiji is. Sora was just sorta goin all out for a moment, because he had an oppening. He didnt think it'd do much))

Sora began struggling against Teiji's grip and kicking at his ribs to get him to let go. He also began performing handsigns to turn to sludge and slip from his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:11 am

Teiji lifted Sora higher, the latter's kicks were now unable to reach Teiji's body. He brought Sora down hard to the ground, chokeslamming him.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:15 pm

PArt of Sora had become sludge by the time he hit the ground, so his landing was somewhat softened. The Sludge pile slithered away from Teiji to a nice distance where Sora formed up again. He quickly performed some handsigns...
"Sludge Tendril Jutsu!"
The Tendrils formed from his arms and he began using them like whips against Teiji.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:43 pm

Teiji's shield popped up from under Sora and catapulted him in the air. Teiji jumped into the air after him and reared his fist back in a haymaker-like style.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:28 pm

"WHAT THE HELL? How did that get there? I threw the sheild into the wall...." Sora began forming handsigns in midair, turning completely to sludge again as Teiji prepared to punch him and latched onto Teiji, to keep the incoming punch from harming him.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:35 pm

Teiji smiled at Sora's astonished face. If he had payed attention to their earlier missions he'd have known Teiji was able to recall his shield from anywhere. The shield continued to fly from Sora's previous position threatening Sora with a painful crushing blow had Sora not gone sludge-like. Teiji began doing handsigns as he fell, with Sora attached to his hand. He hit the ground and dissolved into it.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:32 am

The puddle that was Sora splatted on the ground and began dividing, hiding in the spaces between the tiles of the floor and walls.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:56 pm

(Are there floor tiles in this arena?)
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:55 pm

((I'm pretty sure. It wasnt, like the tiling in the bathroom, but it looked like there were spaces in between the floor. From what I can remember.....))
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:55 am

(Alright)

Teiji reemerged and began doing handsigns.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:52 pm

The puddle joined up under Teiji's feet and began wrapping around him, trying to cocoon him in sludge.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Teiji finished his hand signs. His fists became covered in electricity. He looked downward and stuck his fist in the sludge, sending a massive current through it.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Sora sizzled as he was shocked again. The attack caused him to leap off of Teiji's legs. However, He also decide to latch on to Teiji's face and try to suffocate him again.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Teiji's shield shot up from the ground, blocking Sora suffocation attempt.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:51 pm

The puddle of sludge merely flowed over the edges of the sheild, around it and then tried to jump onto Teiji's face and head again.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Teiji spun the shield in place. Sora's sludge flew off in directions parallel to the spinning shield.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:01 pm

The puddles quickly and quietly rushed behind Teiji, forming a Sludgey Sora. He hardened his fist of sludge and swung at the back of Teiji's head.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:53 am

Teiji stumbled forward and rolled. He was now facing Sora and had finished handsugns for another jutsu.

"Lead-foot!"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:39 pm

"Leadfoot, wha? Oh."
Sora darted some distance away from Teiji, to try and avoid any attacks. He rembered this jutsu of Teiji's and remember it made him move slower. Sora formed solid again and performed handsgins.
"Sludge ball jutsu!"
He began lobbing the sludge at Teiji again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next