Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak

Go down 
+3
Inferoo357
VivaLaCult☼
Atreyuvision
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Ishuu walked up tired like.

"Still going on eh?" he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:17 pm

Itami shook her head, "Not hungry...Let some one else have it."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:40 pm

Sora reached ofer and took some food from Teiji.
"Thanks, man..."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:14 am

Ishuu's bugs wrapped around the food meant for Itami, and brought it to him.

"Thanks" Ishuu said with a big friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:21 pm

Kim smiled at Ish.. and stood beside him
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:48 pm

Wilbert clapped his hands as he stood over the crowd of Genin..."Now we get dis ting started...Genin from all ova da world be here taday to become a Chuunin...But only a few of ya will actually make da cut...Yall have made it pretty far, but now for da hardest part...Da tourney!" Wilbert chuckled..."Yall will be placed against a random opposing Genin, one on one match ups til dey is bout 10 of yall left. Maybe a bit mow...SO lets start, everyone move to da upper levels so we can pick da first two fightahs..." Wilbert then began moving the group upstairs....
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:46 pm

Shikaku stood at the top of the stairs with a clipboard.

"Ok Genin, I have the matchups right here" he said holding up the clipboard.

"The first match will be Kadou Munashii of Kumogakure versus Kongouseki Shugi of Iwagakure" He read off the clipboard.

"You two head to the battlefield as we watch" he said smiling.

(Me and Ralph will post as the NPC opponents. Ralph this guy I am fighting is a defensive fighter, but is not a very good shinobi at all, so it should be pretty easy. Most first rounders will be)
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:30 am

((Very well, Water justu here I come))

Kongo jumped down to the first level, being confident in himself he began taunting to the crowd and his friends..."I got this..." He assumed his fighting stance and waited for his opponent...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:07 pm

Kadou walked onto the battlefield with his hands shoved into his pockets.

"Let's go" he said standing there tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Wilbert yelled to the two..."START DIS SHII!"

The mist nin chuckled, he began forming handseals and sent a wave of water towards Kadou.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Kadou didsome handsigns and fire covered his hands he rolled them over his head forming a shield from the water boiling it and sending it backwards at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:33 pm

"Damn..." He stood his ground, waiting for Kadou to make the next move...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:36 pm

Kadou did some handseals and waved his hand in front of him seeming to concentrate, he then threw a kunai at Kongo.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:37 pm

Kongo then rose his kunai up to deflect it.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:37 am

Good He fell for it, I oxygenized the air behind him making this helpful he said as he did one handsign a large explosion can from behing Kongo.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:00 am

Kongo was taken by the blast, causing him to hurl into the ground defeated...

Wilbert rose his eyebrow..."Dis Kadou kid aint no joke....." He muttered..."DA WINNER IS KADOU! DOOYAH!"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:03 am

Kim watched and remembered what it was like fighting Kadou..
she smirked competitively and placed her hair in a ponytail

she though about burning something...settinf something on fire...thats all she wanted to do righ now
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Kadou walked off.

"Too easy" he said as he rejoined his group.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:16 pm

Kim stood silently and awaited her turn in the ring
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Wilbert chuckled..."Alright next fightahs...Kimara Genkudai of Konoha! vs Dotsu Asuki of Da Sound!"

Dotsu jumped down to the ring with a determined smirk on his face...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:11 pm

Kim smirked and sighed as she entered the ring..

"here we go.." she said to herself standing in the ring ready.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:51 pm

"BEGIN!" Wilbert yelled.

Dotsu immediately moved in, being an offensive fighter. His movements were odd as he dashed quickly, his palms seemed to slightly glow as well...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:16 pm

Kim's hair shot into blue flames and she easily quickly flipped to the side and shot 12 balls of fire at the boy.

she then ran behind the flames flipping into the air and landing behind him sending her firery hair whipping towards his ankles and wrists attempting to grip them.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:45 pm

The figure of Dotsu faded as the fire collided into the ground, He then appeared behind her in an instant..."You cannot read the movement of sound..." He then tapped the amplifiers on his arm, causing a violent sound to be unleashed that hurt even the audiences ears...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:25 pm

Kim winced at the sound and she then smirked as it passed. as the boy stood behind her the firey flames of her hair lashed into hisface leaving dark burns she then turned around sweping low aiming a firey sweep kick at Dotsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next