The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:26 am

((I lol'd at you Mind.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:13 pm

*lol*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:16 pm

((I said we should split this up from day one but Jimmy and Ricky called me a fag. I'm trying to get on more now.))

Teiji began forming handsigns himself. "Headhunter Jutsu!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:08 pm

As Teiji tried to finish his hand signs, the blobthat was Sora expanded over to his hands and contracted, pushing them together to try and keep Teiji from making anymore handsigns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:40 pm

Teiji stopped his attempts to do his jutsu and instead cancelled his genjutsu. His body bulked up, ripping through his gi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:08 pm

The sludge jumped off of Teiji's hands toward his head and face. It began contracting and constricting to try and cut off the flow of blood to his brain and air to the rest of his body.

Last edited by Mindfreak on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:31 am

Teiji took the opportunity to actually complete his earlier jutsu. His voice was muffled but he sank beneath the ground nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:09 pm

The sludge blob landed back on the ground, and a still completely sludgy Sora formed up. He looked around for Teiji for a moment before realizing he was under ground.He reformed to blob and leaped to a nearbye wall which e stuck onto.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:39 pm

Teiji rose from the ground slowly and started doing handsigns as his torso emerged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:30 am

Sora also began doing handsigns. As he finished, balls of sludge came from his hands.
"Ssssssludgeball Jutsu!!!"
Sora began lobbing the balls at Teiji, more forming on his hands to replace the ones he'd thrown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:27 am

Teiji was on the move now, dodgng the balls of sludge every step of the way. His hands were deftly held in the tiger position asw he made his way towards Sora.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:50 pm

Sora continued lobbing balls at Teiji, but also began lobbing them at the floor where he was running, to either stick him in place or make an oil slick with his sludge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:54 pm

Teiji jumped into the air, flying towards Sora. As he approached his opponent Teiji broke the sign and spoke, "Thunder Clap!"

Teiji pulled his hands apart and brought them back together with great force. A sonic boom was let out, accompanied by small trails of lightning that fried passing sludge balls and traveled towards Sora position.

Last edited by Teiji Yoritomo on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:08 pm

"Oh SHIT!" Sora thought as the shockwave rushed towards him.Sora returned to the puddle like form and slithered along the ground to avoid the shockwave. He moved till he was across from Teiji and became solid again and darted at him to deliver a flying kick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Teijiwas hit by the kick but remained unmoved. He turned to Sora's new position and ran at him shoulder first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:10 pm

Sora used Teiji's momentum to help himself as he flipped himself over his shoulders. He landed and tried to sweep his legs out from under him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:52 am

Since Teiji was still moving the sweep completely missed his legs. His momentum carried him a bit longer before he stopped and changed course. This time he brandished his shiel in front of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:08 am

As soon as he realized that he missed he stood up and began doing hand signs.
"Sludge Tendril jutsu!"
The tendrils formed out of Sora's arms as he whipped them at Teiji. They arced down toward his ankles and wrapped around them tightly. Sora yanked on them to pull Teiji's feet out from under him and drag him in.
((OOC: I have always wanted to say this:))

"GET OVER HERE!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:23 am

Teiji saw the tendrils coming, since they had to make it around his shield first. This gave him more time to react. Teiji jumped and threw his shield like a frisbee at Sora.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:40 pm

Sora had enough time to see the sheild coming to prepare to do something. The tendrils liquefied and dropped to the ground and began rushing back towrad him. He stared at the sheild as it flew toward him. "You Only got about one shot at this, Kurozawa, dont fuck this up." Just as the sheild was about to comeand hit him in his upper torso, he ducked under it and grabbed the handle on the other side. He stood up, and the sheild, still having momentum made him spin around. He released the Shield, also throwing it aswell, and it flew up into the stands where evryone was standing.

"HEADS UP , PEOPLE!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:17 pm

Teiji fell onto Sora knee first, his distraction having taken full effect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:33 am

" D' OWWWW!!!!!'
"You Fucked it up. Nice going..." Sora was knocked back by the knee strike but quickly got back up. He cracked his jaw and assumed another fighting stance. He darted at Teiji and unleashed a volley of kicks at him when he got close enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:45 pm

The first few kicks connected. Teiji began blocking and parrying kicks befor he finally caught Sora's foot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Sora smiled as he was grabbed. Using Teiji's grip as leverage, he spun around, to drive the toe of his other shoe into Teiji's temple, giving him a proper Enziguri. The Spinning motion also could have loosened the grip on his foot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:18 pm

Teiji gripped Sora's leg tighter, preventing him from spinning correctly. The immense pressure built on Sora's ankle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak   Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams, Weeding out the Weak
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next