Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:11 pm

A final kiss to horizon was all the sun could give before it ducked to the other side of the world. Still, it took a bit longer than just a few seconds... As the sun went down, the sky was decorated with soft golds and reds. While the sun continued to dip, the golds and reds turned to silvers and blues. It was beautiful, really. Leanna was perched upon a boulder over looking a hot spring. As the steam rose, it would be forced back down by the wind rolling across the area. The winds hands reached into Leanna's hair, making the violet tendrils stretch and dance. She smiled lightly, a hand raising to touch her lips. She had sent out invitations to every Higure member to join her for a relaxed swim. The hot springs were only part of the fun. On the other side of the rock she sat upon was a cooler area that fed into the jacuzzi type hot spring. She was sitting on the rock that the waterfall moved around. With a yawn, she stared forward, looking to the moon that hung in the sky. It was beautiful and full. The soft blue blow it gave off was accented by all of the stars twinkling into view as the sun continued to hide.

For now all Leanna could do was relax, her cloak hugging her form. It was hiding her other clothes from view. She had taken off her sandals, her bare feet pressed upon the rock; her knees were bent. She laid back on the rock, tucking her hands underneath of her head. With a yawn, she relaxed. Now all she had to do was wait for them to show up, one by one.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:22 pm

"You know boss would be angry if he saw you relaxing when there is still work to do" Ibara said walking up to Leanna, something he didn't do often, he preferred staying hidden almost all the time.

"For our sake we had just better hope he doesn't show up" Ibara as he vanished in thin air and was on the other side of Leanna before the blink of an eye he was crouching but not sitting.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:32 am

A soft smirk tugged Leanna's lips into something lovely. She rolled her neck and stretched very lightly. It had only been a few days since her fight with Kokoro.. He was actually willing to test her limits. She was pretty banged up, but could manage. Her shoulder was in a tiny bit of pain, but it was tolerable. She had felt Ibara, smelled him even, before he moved to her range. He shoulders would rise lightly then fall. "He'll never know about this." Her voice was soft, her eyes casting to her side, moments before he moved there. She looked to Ibara's face, yawning lightly. "He's probably too busy to show up.." She then stood up, standing above his crouched form. She slipped her cloak off, revealing a bathing suit. It was a string bikini type thing, covering up what needed to be covered. Her toned stomach was exposed, only giving more invitation to her beauty. She yawned lightly and looked down to the hot spring. It was deep enough to dive into. "Care to join me, Ibara?" She looked to him, her not-so-tan skin glowing in the moon's pale kiss.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:41 am

AaKari with his speed appeared in sight but leaned on a tree. he yawned as he watch quietly and rubbed his bored white eyes. he then walked up to the spring with topless revealing his slim large muscles . AaKari was taller than most Hyuugas, and with his long legs he was looked at to be clumsy, but his movements were swift and edgy and alway quiet."Hey.." she said to Ibara, and then turned to Leanna."Ello..having fun?" he said with a smirked as his muscles flex as he went to sit down beside the spring. AaKari gazed at the moon plae white like his eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:16 pm

Leanna looked down to Aakari, yawning as she watched him. She was up above the waterfall that fed into the hot spring, making it more so warmer than too hot or too cold. She moved a pointer finger, running it along the waistline of her bikini bottom. Her free hand would rise, waving lightly. She coughed some and stretched, rolling her shoulders. The wind would sweep through her hair, forcing it to rise then fall. The smell of white tea and jasmine was then swirling around of them. "So, Ibara? What do you say..?" She smiled at him some, watching him with those more so lazy emerald hued optics. She wanted to get to know everyone of the Higure members at some level; she would even settle with names. But because Ibara came and spoke to her first.. she knew he had accepted her invitation and was willing to carry some form of.. conversation with her.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:24 pm

A group of spiders crawled beside Ibara, the group grew larger and larger, eventually forming Kumo's shape...The spider's then vanished and Kumo stood in it's place..."Ibara...We waste our time here...We have much bounties to catch, with wealth comes power...And we need much more if we are to dominate..." Kumo grinned, he had always loved money a little too much.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:31 pm

It wasn't unusual. She chuckled lightly, looking to the newest arrival. She smirked, hands on her hips. "And you must be Kumo, correct?" She knew only three, sort of four, members. Ibara, Kokoro, AaKari and Ein. She knew Kokoro the most, AaKari second, and Ibara third... The newest person on her list of allies seemed too involved with money. She laughed. "How about we just pretend there are no such things as bounties, just for a little while.. And how about we pretend that being here, relaxing, is the best prize you could get." She was one with words.. She was hopeful he would go for it, but maybe he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:36 pm

Ibara stood up next to Kumo.

"I agree Kumo, this is pointless" he said fixing his mask.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:51 pm

Kumo popped his neck then licked his lips, he looked over to Leanna and squinted his eyes in annoyance..."Foolish, it will be the death of you...What wealth is to be made sitting here...We waste our time even as we speak...No power is gained through the path of the weak...I shall not tread with you..." Kumo looked over to Ibara as he crossed his arms..."Who let this naive girl into our ranks...No matter..." His eyes moved back to match hers, they held a very creepy snake like stare..."Only the foolish will show, those who are strong shall not..." Kumo then waited for Ibara's next move, he would follow his lead on this one...That is unless he decided to stay for some reason, though it was highly unlikely...Which is exactly why Kumo preferred Ibara over anyone else as his partner, he knew how to get things done...No time was wasted when they worked together, they were truly a perfect team.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:06 pm

She chuckled and placed a hand on her hip, shaking her head. "Then you are the most foolish of all, Kumo. You have shown your biggest flaw; the weakness for riches." She would whip around, pulling her cloak back on, her form shifting. "Fine.. Let's go, then.. How about you two take me on an adventure? Let's collect bounty." Her whole attitude changed. She was definitely bi-polar; no doubt about that.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Kumo moved his eyes to match Ibara's, as if they were speaking with eye contact alone...He would let Ibara speak their mutual decision, Kumo preferred not to speak anyway...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:27 pm

AaKari laughed at leanna and looked at Kumo he really didnt care what was done at this point...Everything and everyone around him at this pont was just boring and he needed something to do. "Yeah c'mon lets go on an Adventure or something.....im pretty sure boss has something for us to do...." AaKari said and chukled abit and cracked his back and neck."Wheres Kokoro...shouldnt he be here....whats a party with out him?" AaKari asked seriously with a smile looking at Ibara
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:12 am

Ibara stared at Kumo they were in fact speaking through a stare a true testiment to their impecible teamwork.

You know they will just slow us down they whispered.

"If you guys follow I am forwarning you me and Kumo watch out for each other no one else, so if you are not up to it, don't get yourself killed" Ibara said coldly no emotion in his voice.

Ibara's gaze swung back over to Kumo, communicating again.

I have a feeling these fools might die to day his eyes said with a hint of eagarness.

Ibara crossed his arms waiting fo a response.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:49 pm

Kumo smiled evilly at his partner, his thoughts were always shrouded by darkness...He whispered softly to his ally so that only they could hear. Even if these shinobi wanted to eavesdrop, it would have been impossible...Kumo and Ibara were trained for stealth and talking in secret...Their whispers were as silent as the wind..."I personally want to waste them all myself...Save them the trouble...But that would be more time wasted...I cannot wait for the day a bounty is placed on one of their heads..." Kumo grinned evilly as he turned away, "I will move on ahead Ibara, there is a new bounty that is rather interesting...I am always proud to murder a fellow Konoha shinobi...Especially a group of them...I trust you will follow in." Kumo dashed quickly ahead, he had had his spiders track down the shinobi for quite some time now...They had been successful...One of his spiders were watching the shinobi, it was hidden in his kunai pouch...It had crawled there in secret...Kumo quickly moved towards them...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:47 pm

[what makes you think that we will slow you down?]

AaKari watched the two if anything he wasnt stupid....it really got aggrivating that people underestimated him , but he would have to prove to his allies that he in the higure for a reason. so he took off behind Kumo doing wanting some of the slaughter for himself..and going for the bounty as well.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:17 pm

(You guys aren't trained in their arts making them better than you thus you will slow them down)

"Speed up Hyuuga or you will never catch up" Ibara said coldly as he sped past AaKari with ease, he then caught up to Kumo.

"Do you think they will actually follow?" he asked jumping from branch to branch.

"Or be able to kill this shinobi we are tracking" he added plainly he ducked and dashed through all the obsticles keeping a steady pace with Kumo.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:34 am

((We move much faster due to our mayfly techniques, we are trained hunter-nins.))

Kumo let his tongue slip from his mouth, grinning madly as well, following quickly beside Ibara; they ran side by side using their mayfly technique...Sucking it back into his mouth so that he could speak..."I am not sure Ibara. Perhaps they will surprise us..."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:39 am

She waited until they were out of sight. She even waited until AaKari was gone. She activated her Kekkei Genkai and pulled herself forward, using the vibrations in the air to toss herself forward. She gained upon AaKari only a few moments later. A few more seconds and she was passing up Ibara and Kumo. She had to slow herself down to stay behind, rather than in front of the two. She had caught up just in time to hear Kumo. "Boo." She laughed very gently, her voice barely passing up the soft wind caused by their speed.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:44 am

Kumo rose his brow at her, he was rather surprised to see her move so quickly...But honestly, nothing shocked Kumo very much..."Perhaps taking it slow was a mistake, Aakari has the lightning element so I'm sure he could do as she did now as well...but Ibara and I do not tire as easily..." He grinned as he preformed a few handsigns, he then used his mayfly technique and sunk into the tree branch he stepped on. He moved with extreme speed, becoming one with nature as he traveled down the tree trunk and into the grass...He moved more quickly than any of the others, Ibara would be the only one capable of catching up...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:54 am

She shook her head. "You're mistaken... I'll stay with you." She did as such, her vibrations following his form. She locked onto him, paying careful attention. As soon as he sped up, she was pulled along. Her form blended in with the wind, being carried faster as Kumo moved faster. She laughed, only to herself. She kept the emotion from her face, being serious. Her hair would be pulled and tugged in the wind, forcing her cloak to shift as well... But it was only with the wind; she was then the wind. Her form looked opaque as she moved. She was upon a carriage and Kumo was her horse... sort of.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:27 pm

Ibara swiftly caught Kumo, he nodded his head back at the girl who looked just as if she was using Kumo to move faster.

"Break that and she is done keeping up with us" he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:23 pm

Because her form was blending in with the wind, Ibara's words were carried directly to her. He was wrong. She was not connected to Kumo at all. She was only using the vibrations he made as leverage, pulling her with them, keeping up with ease.. without noise being made. Without exerting any energy. It was as if she were flying, really. She had no wings, and did not even move her form. Her arms stayed limp at her sides, her knees slightly bent. This kept her from moving too much. Still, she looked as if she were a ghost; her skin slightly opaque against the moon's kiss. It was odd to imagine how well Leanna fit in with the Higure; maybe it was because of her past. She had spent days upon days with the Akatsuki members; learning their tricks and being the weakest.. but not anymore.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Ibara smiled Leanna emotions flowed to him like a calm stream, now he knew he was wrong about her being attached, he also felt somewhat of adrenaline.

"Apparently I was mistaken, my friend" he said with an evil smile a small vine moved from Ibara's body and touched Kumo's shoulder within an instant they were both gone, Ibara had used a technique known only to him and Kumo, it allowed the two of them, granted they were touching to disappear without a trace, only they mostly used this technique when the other was injured to get the other to safety instantly, Ibara felt like testing this girl, just to see if she was quick enough to escape this predicament.

Ibara and Kumo were dropping from above high in the air, Ibara watching intently to see her next move, he wasn't worried about changing the path Kumo was on, Kumo was skilled in these arts he would be able to adapt easily.

"Sorry I had to see her skills" he said dropping next to Kumo.

"And call me paranoid but I don't like being followed, even if they are on our team" he said turning to him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Kumo nodded in agreement with his ally, his usual evil smirk held upon his pale face, it made him a little uneasy himself. Ibara and Kumo were not very trusting, even with their allies. ''We can take her down roads she cannot follow...We can pass through the trees and nature, but she cannot..." Kumo chuckled, he was enjoying their little test.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:35 pm

"I agree, we shall test her reflexes with our own, she cannot keep up" Ibara said laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next