Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Higure's Official Snatch Tester

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

The Higure's Official Snatch Tester Empty
PostSubject: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:06 pm

Kokoro dashed quickly from tree to tree, a big psychopathic grin stretched across his face...His blade was completely covered in blood, it dripped, leaving a trail of blood in his wake...He carried his blade in between his teeth, sucking the blood off of the part that was in his mouth...It tasted delicious...He had always loved the sweet metallic taste of blood...His arms hung loosely at his side as he traveled, until he came to a halt almost immediately, standing on a tall tree branch...He sniffed the area around him, something smelt good...Something he wanted to taste for himself...He chuckled into his blade, grabbing the hilt with his right hand...He pulled it quickly out of his mouth and held it at his side...He placed the sword into it's sheathe, and then jumped off the branch...He landed perfectly on the ground, but not so skillfully...He made a rather large dent in the ground, rocks flew up and spurted out in all directions...He merely grinned, the smell grew stronger...He took off in a sprint towards the smell...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:07 pm

AaKari watch Kokoro and hopped out of a tree he was sitting in.."Hello" he said with his arms crossed as he passed Kokoro and looked at what ever Koro was after, it was far away, but with his eyes...it was easily in sight.

Last edited by anttz111 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:36 am

Kokoro slid to a comical stop and turned his head to where he had heard Aakari's voice....His tongue slid out of his mouth and rubbed his lips in a rather crazy manner...He put his tongue away then chuckled at Aakari...."Aakari...Do you know what your blood tastes like..." He chuckled madly...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:21 pm

AaKari stopped and Looked at Koro with his Bachiatari Byakugan activated.."What?" he asked looking at him dismayed.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:18 am

Kokoro grinned evilly, letting out a quick chuckled..."I said...Do you know what your own blood tastes like...Sheesh...You're really dumb man..." Kokoro turned around, his back facing Aakari...."What ever lame ass...I'll taste you another day...but for now I'm off..." Instantly Kokoro disappeared, going after his original target.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:38 am

Leaves were whipped up by small zephyrs into mini spinning tornadoes. Because of the light rustling of the leaves, rushed foot falls were covered to whisper in the wind. The normal attire for Leanna, covered by a heavy black cloak, was curling around of her form which kept her blended into the darkness of the night. Though the moons soft light kissed everything in sight, Leanna was hidden underneath the thick vegetation surrounding her. With a bound, she threw herself up and kicked off of a thick branch to further launch herself up into the air. The little chakra she used would be identified as a genin's level of power, for the time being. She did this to keep her strength on the more secretive side of events.

Leanna was tossed up over the trees and as she came down, her right leg bent at the knee, having her center of gravity lift to her torso. She reached with her arms, further dipping her center to her chest. Her hands then grabbed onto the branch she had in sight. Her collision with the branch was a light tap. With her feet landing, she sat in a crouched manner. Optics carrying bright hues of emerald caught the moons light just right as Leanna scouted the area. She was searching for a massive use of chakra, or just traces of movement from many people, or just one person... "Shindouhaji..."

Her voice was a whisper that carried farther than normally due to her high altitude. Once the word passed her lips, vibrations all around of her were now thin strings that glowed a magnificent aurulent hue. Her fingers curled around the strings, pulling a few of them tight for a moment before she let them go. She just disrupted the wind pattern, having it curl and blow against her back. Standing, she leapt with her fingers curling around of the golden strings. They were a faint argent hue due to the moons light. In pulling on the vibrations, the wind curled against her back, forcing her to seemingly fly. The stray mauve colored strands of hair whipped around as her form moved with gaining speed.

Moments passed before she halted herself, settling on top of a tree... This brought her to a clearing with trees surrounding it... "Hmn..." With herself perched in a new tree, she stopped using her Kekkei genkai, the vibrations now invisible to her eyes again. She was sure, with her unknown Kekkei genkai detected, they would come out... They had to come out... So, she would wait for the Higure members to advance her from all sides. Until then, she sat on the branch with her torso leaned to the trunk of the tree...
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:46 am

Kokoro grinned evilly, letting his tongue hang out as he sprinted, hopping from branch to branch with ease, some of them snapping in his wake..."The smell is strong..." He began to drool a bit, his mouth grew wet...He was hungry for blood...He dashed quickly into the clearing standing below Leanna..."Why hello..." He called out to her, he put his fingers together and cracked them upwards, popping his neck at the same time..."Are you the one who smelt so delicious...Mmm, I can tell...I want to taste you..." His tongue hung out of his mouth, a bit of drool hanging from it...He licked his lips and put his tongue back into his mouth...He then let out a chuckle...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:56 am

She felt the male, yes she knew the scent, before he came into view. She had stepped down the moment he came beneath her. Her form stood, back facing him, her front facing the clearing. Those mauve tendrils shifted as the wind picked up. It also forced her cloak to billow and turn behind of her. She chuckled very lightly, no reason to raise her voice to his pleasure. She heard his somewhat crude, yet.. playful words, toying with her. She knew she smelt good. She also knew her blood would please anyone in need. The way the male talked, the way he drooled over her mere essence. She knew she had found the Higure member she needed to. She stayed with her back to him, silence keeping the femme' at rest for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:00 am

Kokoro chuckled..."Cmon don't be a bitch...." Kokoro then walked over happily, a big grin on his face, his arms swinging powerfully at his sides. He then placed both his hands on her shoulder and shyly popped his head around her shoulder, putting his face right next to her cheek, moving his lips to her ear...
"BOO!"
He yelled loudly.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:08 am

While the male was busy happily walking about, and cursing about her attitude. She only chuckled again. As he was nearing her, she carefully bit the inside of her lip. Blood, that lovely copper taste, so sweet, filling her mouth. She felt his hands moving onto one of her shoulders. She then turned her head the moment he moved his closer to her's. The moment he went to open his mouth, she pressed her mouth to lock with his. The blood in her mouth was then given to him as a treat. Her tongue pressed into his, one of her hands carefully moving, caressing his cheek farthest away from her face. She pulled her mouth from his and blinked very lightly, watching him. The dark eye makeup around of her eyes adding to the laziness she held upon her expression. "Hello there," she said, licking the little blood that was on her lips, off. She found this individual to be.. one of her favorites of the Higure.. But for now, she had only met one, officially.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:16 am

Kokoro kept his eyes open the entire times, they were very wide...He was frozen, frozen like a deer caught in oncoming headlights...His facial expression being somewhat similar to it as well...He fell back onto his ass, he was a bit confused....He scratched his head and muttered.."What the fuck...Mmm...tasteh!" He chuckled as he sucked the blood down into his throat...He grinned at her..."Well that's one way to greet some one!?!" He cackled, his crazy eyes fixed upon hers..."So what the fuck do you think you're doin out here? Wantin one of us to fuck ya up good? Sheesh...You just lookin for death eh?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:33 am

She couldn't help but full on laugh. It was actually a hilarious sight to see, watching a full grown man fall back onto his ass in some form of shock. She smiled and slid her hand back down to her side. She shifted and stood, facing him. She looked down to him, still, watching his sitting form. "Hmn, I would have to agree there.. I do apologize for such a rude introduction." Her voice, sweet and full of.. some form of angelic traces wrapped around of his mind. She smirked, a crazy somewhat sadistic expression stealing her too sweet face. "One word; Higure. I'm here to become the latest addition." She watched him, allowing him the pleasure of hearing her voice, not only once, but two more times.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:16 pm

AaKari had his eyes on her the whole entire time. using his Byakugan he was atrracted to her abnormal Chakra flow and he liked it. He then suddenly appeared on the bracnh near her. his bachiatrai byakugan activated."well show us you have in store." AaKari said. his voice was low and cold like death. Everything about it was akwardly peaceful, fearless, and unpredictable. yet smooth, and mystifying. he then quickly looked at her and took a step backwards. his eyes spinning around a black wolf in a clocwise mostion around his triangular pupil.
=========================================================
Bachiatari Byakugan:Cursed White Eye

The Higure's Official Snatch Tester Bachiataribyakugan
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:45 pm

"Another hopeful member I see" Ibara said arms crossed appearing next to the girl, his mask hung loosely on his head and he chuckled.

"I don't sense anything special about you personally, what have you caught Kokoro" Ibara said giving her a once over and walking towards Kokoro.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:53 pm

Leanna, standing on the ground, looking down at Kokoro's sitting form, felt more of them coming. The thought of being the fresher flower to add to the deadly bundle of nukenin made shivers run down her spine. They felt good. It was exciting, being the center of attention, but she had no reason to show them that she was so pleased. A softer expression stole her pale face. Those optics carrying a lovely emerald hue would turn and look to the male with odd eyes standing on a tree branch; the exact one she had previously been on. He felt.. calmer. She then stayed completely still as another member of the Higure came and appeared directly beside of her. As he spoke, she felt doubt lace his words. Doubts of her abilities.

"If you would like the pleasure of seeing what I can do.. feel free to ask." Her words, almost seeming sarcastic, were actually quiet, drawn back, but audible to the three men around of her.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:03 am

A small thin vine seemed to come to life a slither like a snake from Ibara's cloak it touched her face.

"Very well, let me see." he said his arms hanging at his sides and his head tilted.

"I want to see all you've got" he said at the vine whipped up and withdrew to him he let out a chuckle and slid into a simple fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:38 am

AaKari liked this woman...he smirked and looked at Ibara as he appeared and he remained quiet as usual. Hearin the womans word his felt a chuckle come to his throat. he didint mean to offen her in any way.. but mearly tell her to show her what she was made of. he already knew what she wsa capable of..her chakra flow told it all.. and he smirked again as he watch her life force dance inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:51 am

Kokoro grinned..."ALRIGHT GUYS! YAHOO! Gang bang time! Who's goin in first me? I am the largest member after all..." He cackled, his humor was always vulgar in some way or manner..Kokoro stood up and looked over at Ibara, grinning at him with his eyes closed, he then broke off his crazy smile to speak..."Cmon Ibara, you should know real well when I smell the snatch! I know the snatch!" He chuckled..
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:54 am

Ibara dropped the stance though he always found Kokoro's manarism's funny he tried to hide it.

"Can I have this one, you tested the last one" he said turning to Kokoro.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:13 am

Kokoro put his hand onto his chin and tapped his lips, looking up to the sky as if he were thinking deeply/ His other arm was across his stomach, holding onto his opposite elbow..."Hmmm, Yeah but the other one was no fun...Tell ya what, we show her a real good time and bring us both on eh? Hehehe, or if it's really that important to ya..." Kokoro grinned, moving his hands to the front of his chest as he cracked them..."You can fight her solo, just have to deal with me cheering you on! YAHOO GO IBARA! BEAT THAT PUSSY SILLY!" He chuckled at himself.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:15 am

Ibara let out a laugh.

"Thanks... I guess" he said turning back to the girl.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:15 am

AaKari let out a small laugh and shook his head as he loked at Ibara and the lady.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:28 am

The vine had no reach on her form. She leaned herself back the moment it came towards her. "Okay then.. Let's see what you've got." Her eyes then moved to follow Kokoro and his loud mouthed, vulgar explosion of words. It irked her, her head shaking very lightly towards Kokoro. She then looked back to Ibara, watching him as he looked back to her.

She then watched Ibara with some form of lazy interest. Though her expression was more calm than of that lazy attitude, she was definitely interested in this male and his power. While he slid into a seemingly offensive fighting stance, Leanna only mumbled a simple word, "Shindouhaji." It rolled off of her tongue, her pupils readjusting to take in the newly formed golden strings dancing around of her. Only Leanna could see the little strings formed from the vibrations around of her. They were such a lovely aurulent hue, glowing at her fingertips as she carefully manipulated them. Before the male could move towards her, she threw herself down, left palm slamming into the ground. As her hand came into the ground, everything happened all too fast. A simple crack ran across the ground and towards a tree. The crack crawled up the tree then. As it did, the tree would crack and whine. Her vibrations tore into the tree and made it shake. As it did, leaves fell free. She spoke again, "Shindouhaji; Mono Misairu no Jutsu." She literally just said: Vibration Hold: Target Missile Technique. The leaves that were falling free then became sharp as razors and came down upon the form of Ibara. Her hands worked as if she were the puppeteer, leading the leaves towards the male's form.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 am

As quickly as she moved so did Ibara and by the time the leaves fell the forest grew thicker, the dense amount of trees protected Ibara.

"Nature? Oh girl you are out of your element" he said laughing at his pun.

The girl's hands that touched the ground were wrapped in the thick roots of the extra trees, and Ibara was gone blended in with his comrades...the trees.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:38 am

She couldn't help but laugh. As all of the trees moved into view, vibrations broke out into the area. Her hands gripped the strings, forcing them to cut through the trees. As they did, it forced the shield that covered the male to fall, as well as the restraints, her form running as she followed him. She pulled one chopstick case from her hair, popping the cap off. It held four senbon needles tipped with poison. She then slid the needles from the case and popped the cap back on. She then slid the chopstick into her hair. All this time, she was running, using her free hand to pull her closer to the male, using the vibrations as leverage. She then closed in on him, her hand gripping the vibrations around of Ibara's feet. As she did, she pulled him down, making him slam into the ground. As he fell, her hand tossed the senbon needles towards his neck. With both hands free, she used the other to arch the vibrations made from him falling around of his arms, holding him still. It was an easy pin... This guy was obviously not trying too hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Higure's Official Snatch Tester
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: The Wilderness-
Jump to: