The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:22 pm

She was the wind. As she moved, her body would be a ghost through anything in her way. It took concentration. Now that she was on the trail, the trees in her way were nothing. Her body phased through them as if they weren't even there. All in all, it was an illusion. Just as she was about to smack into the tree, she appeared on the other side. Her vibrations gave her way to do so. They were her eyes for now. She could feel everything around of her. She even felt that Ibara and Kumo had vanished from their original spot. She then felt them dropping from the sky. She smirked and directed herself, pulling herself up. Instead, she flashed to join their falling forms. She then became more so solid than opaque and ghost like. "I can see that you are testing me.. Feel free. Drag me through anything you like; I will always find a way out." She was good at getting out of bad situations. It was just how she was... Sneaky, fast, precise. She had caught Kumo's words on the wind... He was.. wrong. She could somewhat pass through trees and what not... It would only take following their movements and mirroring them. Ibara was also wrong; she could and would keep up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:25 pm

(Not to be an ass, but how did you phase through trees did you vibrate your way through them, and sorry but I am not sure you could keep up with Ibara and Kumo they are the best Traker/Hunter nins that are around that is their specialty, and since it isn't stated in your app that you are trained in those arts, do you really think you could keep up with a professional....Honestly it doesn't matter but you should state these things if you are going to do them Sad )

Ibara didn't seem surprised he didn't even flinch he just kept falling within a few handsigns the trees below them tripled in thickness.

"I haven't even gotten started, are you ready for this girl, this is about 33% of the thickness I train in" he said then the group broke the canopy of the forest and Ibara hit a branch with his foot jumping off and sinking into a nearby tree coming through another, he was truly one with Nature, a Withered Rose holding up to his name. he turned and smiled but his mask just showed the expression it always did him jumping and sinking into tress without even looking a head, he knew Kumo would be fine he had trained with Ibara with more trees 3 to 4 fold.

"This should be easy for you" he said with a chuckle towards Leanna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:25 pm

. o O ( Okay, I understand Ricky. ^_^; But, I'd like to share something with you; this character of mine, Yakashi Leanna, has been around for.. ever. She was part of another Akatsuki rip-off group. The only female, the third strongest member. The fastest member. She was below the leader, though, which was her partner. It was a very lame rip-off of the original Akatsuki. You see... Considering I know my character, I found it very... pointless to write what she was capable of down, but I usually forget that it's for others to know and understand where I'm coming from. I can go add such details about her Kekkei Genkai in the app.. But yours only states that he is skilled when it comes to nature... Mine is skilled when it comes to anything moving.. And because there is movement everywhere... She can follow that movement. Anyway; if you read my post, I stated that it was indeed an illusion. She felt the vibrations on the other side of the tree which made it look as if she were phasing through the trees, when all she was really doing is using a simple jutsu to have her disappear and reappear on the other side of the tree. Yet, she never has been, and it's because nature isn't her specialty... But, I can go put it in my profile if you would like for me to; it will only take a few minutes. My apologies for any real inconvenience. )

She had no reason to enter the thickness of the trees. She stayed on top of the mass of vegetation. She was using Ibara as leverage now. He was the one that knew the trees; knew the area and all of the trees. He was also the one that made all of the other trees appear.. It would be best to keep him as her sinker for this ocean of green. As she relaxed, she became more opaque, relying again upon her vibrations. She then lowered herself into the vegetation, her illusion moving into play. She would feel the vibrations on the other side of the trees as she moved. She came close to smacking face first into one, but weaved to the left just in time. Ibara was her guide; if he led her into a death trap, it would be his choice.. and she would get out of it. She opened her eyes, the bright green shinning in the softer kiss from the moon that barely peeked through the leaves. "Try harder, Ibara-sama... All you've done is give me a few minor obstacles.. Trees are not going to keep me off trail."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:02 am

(The phasing through trees was not important that was a question that I was asking about in that post not Character wise. And though your history adds some pretty background I really think that it would be unfair for you to be able to keep up with 1.) the 2 most skilled tracker/hunter nins that is currently known, 2.) in an enviroment generated by Ibara that both he and Kumo are used too, 3) no knowledge of the destination. You see you have too many things going against you for that to really make sense)

Ibara stopped sunk into a tree stopped breathing stopped moving then appeared next to Kumo same stance yet to have moved, he let out his breath.

"She is good" he said jumping next to Kumo he said as he moved one hand and the green canopy of the forest broke apart from under Leanna.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:03 am

. o O ( Ahhh~.. Okay. Well, I'm sorry that you don't like my characters background... I've role played with her before on a different site. If it hadn't fallen apart I could have allowed you the proof of her 'past.' Hahaha... I can always ease up.. But there's really no reason to... Sometimes it's just wiser to let events fold out on their own. Also, considering she was following Ibara, and he's used to nature, and the trees, he was guiding her.. But your post gave her no chance to find you until you breathed again, so she's going to be thrown off track. It's all logical, and legal. Sorry if I'm pissin' ya' off, Ricky. Sad )

She was keeping a good rhythm, so to have lost her guide made her all fucked up. She sighed and stopped moving forward. As soon as she stopped, she pulled her fingers around of the strings that she used to drag her forward and just kept her in one place. The wind and movement would have her sway and what not, but she wasn't going anywhere. Her vibrations then whispered the words that Ibara said. She over looked his emotionless compliment. "Ibara-sama... Please tell me you're going to try this time..." She spoke loud enough for him to hear. She then watched as the forest was ripped out from under her. "Hmmn... What have you planned, Ibara-san?" She couldn't help but smirk.. It was all too interesting for her.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:09 am

(I am not getting angry in the slightest I am just saying at some point your character....not being used to the conditions these two are used two you are going to either slip up or not know what is going on, at some point we will be going to fast for your body to be able to handle, just saying...like I said you are not making me angry)

"Try? Not yet my dearest, Kumo here is the only one who has seen me try and lived to tell about it" he said talking as if no one was there, to the wind as she was.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:41 pm

AaKari stoof fully aware of everything going on gazing at the flor move from under him.... he wasnt used to this area but he ket his eyes peeled for anything his body felt. he kept Leanna's conversation in the back of his head and kept his attention ti his surroundings... AaKar activated his Bachiatari Byakugan and did a quick hand sign making Electricity appear on his arms and eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:31 pm

. o O ( Hmn... as I've said; she's already used to your movements.. All you have to do is change it up enough to have her confused.. Lead her into a trap, do something that you think she can't be able to get out of.. Trust me; try something new that she hasn't seen.. She knows all of Zetsu's moves, by the way.. Considering your character is a lot like him.. But! Because Ibara is a newer ninja that isn't exactly from Zetsu's family.. I'm sure you should be able to have Ibara do something new, am I right? Very Happy )

"Well, how about you do try, just a tiny bit.. give me a challenge, Ibara-koi*." She purred her last few words, allowing the wind to carry her voice and wrap it around of Ibara's head. She licked her lips and stretched her fingers, lifting herself up higher into the air. As she rose, she caught more of the moon's light. It glimmered off of the piercings upon her face. She couldn't help but smile. This was definitely going to be fun... She also felt Aakari below her; bad place to be, in her opinion...

*: koi is a suffix that means 'love' or 'lover.' It's a cuter, playful attachment to names other than san or sama which mean 'leader,' 'sensei,' or 'teacher.'
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:04 pm

"A tiny bit well ok" he said menacingly as he disappeared standing behind her and sending a branch wall in front of her face, he grabbed her from behind her and dropped to the floor letting her go.

"Let's race then" he said taking off with insane speeds but still not quite his fastest.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:48 pm

[so are we in a real forest or in a illusional worl Ibara created?]

AaKari wanted some of the fun as well he took off behind Ibara catching up rather quickly as he dipped and dodged trees with a great ease.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:07 am

Considering she was in the air, and no where near the ground.. it was odd to have him behind of her so fast. She couldn't help but move her hands to trace the backs of his. "I love it when you're rough with me, Ibara-kun." Upon touching him, and him touching her to begin with, it was an immediate help towards Leanna. He was now being tracked by her vibrations. As soon as he took off, she followed as best she could. She surpassed AaKari with ease, her form still somewhat behind of Ibara. He was fast, she could give him that much. She used her 'phasing' illusion as she moved through his trees. She felt as if he was just toying with her.. She had a feeling he was.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:12 am

AaKari smiled and Electricity surged up his legs and he sped up immensely passing Leanna and catching up with Ibara....with his byakugan activated he sent out a large gust of his chakra pushing him forward pass bothe the racers and further ahead of them both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:15 am

Roots lifted and grabbed AaKari's legs.

"Gotcha" Ibara said as he zoomed passed AaKari he stopped suddenly in front of a tree.

"Are you ready?" he asked as he turned towards Leanna.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:51 am

AaKari smiled and the lightning on his legs burned the branch and released him.."so im not participating?" asked looking at Ibara.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:32 am

. o O ( I have a question... Is the land barren right now? Or... are there still tress? )

Leanna would stop and look to Ibara. "How far are we to go? Or... where is the marker that states the race is finished?" She raised her brow, looking to him.. She wasn't too sure about this... She had an eerie feeling he was going to have her trip and fall... or trap her somewhere without any movement other than her own. That made chills run up and down her spine. She licked her lips and watched Ibara, blinking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:51 am

Kumo crossed his arms as he watched everyone, he would not participate in this...He found it to be a waste of time....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:20 pm

Ibara began to communicate with Kumo in their own way.

I am trying to rid us of these fools, meet me at the destination Kumo

Ibara took off again headed for his destination.

"Be aware...always" he said to Leanna.

(Trees and vegetation everywhere to answer your question)
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:28 pm

(No one except maybe Zetsumei has ever met the Akatsuki, you know no one's movements.)

Chanbara stumbled into the clearing and slumped down next to AaKari. He took another swig of his sake bottle and watched the fight intently.

"Who's the beauty?"

Kuroi descended from the sky on a black nimbus cloud.

"The new initiate I assume."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:40 pm

Ibara disappeared not moving so much as teleporting, him and Kumo a good ways in front of the pack.

"There they cannot follow now, I distracted them long enough for my tree's roots to get half way up their legs, that should slow them down alot, I don't care how good she is" Ibara said laughing as he and Kumo sprinted.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Kumo smirked, letting out a soft chuckle..."Another flashy member, she's an awful lot like Aakari...They have such flashy and pretty abilities, with great power but little strategy to them...Show offs, they will be killed eventually...It's despicable that they are allowed into the ranks of the Higure...Their death's shall not be mourned by me, in fact they will be celebrated...I only hope their corpses taste good..." Kumo chuckled madly as he let his tongue slip from his mouth, it licked his lips and then returned to the inside of his mouth...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:53 pm

Ibara'a tongue did a similiar movement.

"You took the words from my mouth" he said evily.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:02 pm

They were all very annoying. She kept her attention upon Ibara. She then listened to Kumo's words. It was funny how he thought her ability was flashy; as a matter of fact.. No one could see the golden strings her eyes picked up. There was nothing hovering around of her body. There was no sign of her chakra. It only looked as if she were 'flying.' Nothing more. She only time she was 'flashy' was when she was fighting Kokoro... And that was not even flashy; unless they consider blood spill flashy. She laughed and shook her head, speaking towards Ibara and Kumo. "Let us be onward. I'd rather not waste my time anymore. I could have stayed a loner and only just allied myself with the Higure; instead, I've allowed myself to become one of the ranking members. I know that I am not the best; but I am better than most." She pulled herself up and used the higher wind as her guide. She kept her "sights" upon Ibara though, still keeping him as her anchor. She wanted to kill a few people and be done with her first 'mission.'
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:31 pm

"Ugh she is beginning to make me angry Kumo, I have kept my temper on a leash the best I could, We may have to rid ourselves of her today" he said coldly.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:47 am

She chuckled and shook her head. She then released her attention from Ibara. She spoke towards him though. "If you would rather be off with your partner, then I will leave you be. If you had stated so back at the hot spring, I would not even have bothered." She was way off from that lovely watering hole. She sighed and turned herself around, tugging upon the vibrations to force the wind to her back. She then forced the wind against her back, making her move forward; but opposite of Ibara and Kumo.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:57 am

"Pardon me I could have sworn I made that clear enough" Ibara said then melted into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   

Back to top Go down

Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next