Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Problems with the Higure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

My Problems with the Higure Empty
PostSubject: My Problems with the Higure   My Problems with the Higure I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:20 pm

Just cause you are one does not make you invincible...Hokage's are on your power level...You cannot just waltz into big villages and kill people...That is retarded...The next Higure to randomly attack a village with no consequence will be KILLED...Konoha would murder Itachi and Kisame if they were to attack the Hyuuga clan...The Hyuuga clan has many powerful members that could probably fend them off on their own, and if not back up would arrive almost IMMEDIATELY...Higure are powerful, and it was a mistake when we decided that they were that powerful...For instance if Koga and Samerashii were to battle a single Higure...They could take more than likely take him down...Even before the TS, that be like saying Kakashi and Gai couldn't take down Itachi together, Itachi is very strong and managed to take down Kakashi easily...But Gai wasn't there remember? Gai would have warned Kakashi about looking into Itachi's eyes and told him how to face a sharingan user...They would have defeated him after a long grueling battle...AND NO WE ARE NOT THAT MUCH BETTER THAN THAT AKATSUKI WE ARE ON THEIR LEVEL!!!! That is retarded to say Kokoro is much more powerful than Hidan. Or Zetsu would get owned by Ibara...No that's fucking stupid...They are our equals because they are S-rank criminals as well...We cannot say we would own them just cause they are our people...Chanbara vs Kisame 50/50, Kokoro vs Hidan 50/50, Nezumei vs Itachi 50/50, Ibara vs Zetsu 50/50, Kumo vs Orochimaru 50/50, so on so forth...Higure vs Akatsuki 50/50...Oh and the Akatsuki had groups of two only, and sometimes only one...Some one in the group was always appointed the leader position...Usually the more responsible and intelligent ninja...For instance....Itachi was the leader to Kisame, Kakazu the leader to Hidan, Sasori the leader to Deidara, Deidara the leader to Tobi, Pein the leader to Konan, Sasori the leader to Orochimaru, Zetsu the leader to Tobi (When he rarely had an ally), so on so forth...That does NOT mean they are weaker then the other, just less capable of leading and making decisions...For instance I believe that the groupings of Kokoro and Chanbara, Chanbara would be the leader since Kokoro is not exactly a very bright shinobi, as with Ibara and Kumo, Ibara is very unstable unlike Kumo, therefore Kumo would be the leader, Aakari...Well I dunno shit about you and I don't even think you have an ally....The Higure also need better goals, more like the Akatsuki...Murdering the Kages is REALLY FUCKING HARD TO DO!!! How are you gonna just walk into a village and kill their leader with out being attacked by EVERY other shinobi there? YOU'LL GET BUTT FUCKED IN THE BUTT! Orochimaru had to distract ALL OF KONOHA WITH AN ENTIRE ARMY OF SHINOBI to fight and kill The Third Hokage....AND ON TOP OF THAT, he had a genjutsu up that kept from reinforcements getting to him...SO HE HAD SO MUCH SHIT PLANNED OUT...When Deidara and Sasori killed Gaara they had some one on the inside to lower the sands defenses so that they could get inside with out being attacked by the other Shinobi...Then the ONLY REASON reinforcements didn't help Gaara is cause the entire battle took place in the air and GAARA IS DA ONLY BROTHA WHO COULD FLY...Deidara would have BEEN RAPED by the sands defenses if they were up...and Temari wasn't there so she couldn't help...SO once again we are TOO POWERFUL AND BEING GAY AND GOD MODDING. Sasori didn't help because he couldn't fly, so he waited on the outskirts and held off any shinobi that chased Deidara as Deidara ran off with his body. All I'm saying is that the Higure are meant to be feared yes, but they are not invincible...And we make them out to be so...Which is fucking retarded...As I was saying, we need to be chasing after wealth so that we can rule the world, doing bounties, working as mercs for war, plummeting SMALL villages, stealing expensive things and pawning them, and most important of all CATCHING THE TAILED BEASTS!!! I do not mean to come off as an asshole so don't take this the wrong way...It's just how I feel about the Higure.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

My Problems with the Higure Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Problems with the Higure   My Problems with the Higure I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:07 pm

I agree and disagree with that Ralph.

The Higure are better than the Akatsuki in some respects It is like what me and you were talking about. Ibara is over hundreds of years old, it would be stupid if Zetsu was 50/50 with him....so I made everyone that strong to avoid arguments saying "Ibara shouldn't be better than everyone just because you made him older" I am sorry but Ibara would beat the Kazekage with soem trouble way less than what you are giving him. HE IS like at least 200 years old saying a 40 or 30 year old man could beat him would fucking dumb. And he has Kumo to help distract the others. I do agree that We can't rush in and attack large villages Every Higure would get raped other than Zetsumei (The Leader for those who don't know.)

As for capturing the tailed beasts they will do that, they are justing killing the Kage which isn't as hard as you are making escpecially for Ibara and Kumo who are skilled traker/hunter nins. Each group has two people one to distract the village one to kill the Kage, hard maybe but they can get it done. When they kill the Kage's the villages will be in too much of a hysteria to interfere with their plans of capturing the tailed beasts at least thats how they look at it.

(I will continue later I have to go now I will finish this rant when I get back on)
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net

My Problems with the Higure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: General :: Annoucements-
Jump to: