The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:46 pm

Kumo followed his ally, melting into the ground as well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:07 am

"Let's hurry maybe ending this shinobi's pathetic life will make me feel better, is it just me or is the Higure being filled by more immature fools by the day" he said to his partner as they moved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:33 am

She laughed and shook her head. "No, Ibara-san.. You did not state you did not want me to follow.. You simply said to stay caught up, or I would be left behind." She had circled around and caught up to them. She was running for now. She had her Kekkei Genkai on reserve for the time being. She weaved around of the trees, paying attention to both of the men; Ibara and Kumo. She did not have a partner. She was not going to get one any time soon, and she needed to go on a mission. This was the perfect shot. She allowed her Kekkei Genkai to release, spreading farther than her normal range. She then picked up her pace and zoomed passed Ibara and Kumo. She felt the other shinobi. She was going to destroy them, take the life from them. As she moved passed Ibara and Kumo, she was sure they could feel the pressure increasing around of her. Gravity was increasing as well. She was the center. All she had to do was move on top of the ninja. She slid out of her robe and took a kunai, cutting her arms and across her abdomen. It was perfect, considering her attire. She slowed herself to a normal pace and ditched her headband as well. She was about to act. [color]"Help! Please! Help me!"[/color] She screamed and collapsed in the center of the shinobi. She felt them around of her. Ten of them. She would be a nice distraction. She whimpered and tried to get to her feet. She was putting on a good show. She had calmed her Kekkei Genkai down just enough. She looked like a normal human girl, left in her lingerie. She felt the ten shinobi come closer. One came out and looked to her. He was from Konoha.

"Miss..."

She lifted her gaze, her hair hiding her face. She peered through the violet strands and whimpered again. "They're.. after me! H-Help!" Upon her call, the other nine came down fast, moving to surround her. A foolish move. She then released her Kekkei Genkai and stood up. She wrapped her vibrations around of them, holding them still. "WHAT?!" They had all cried out, confused. "Fear me," is all she said, her hair hiding her face from their view. She couldn't kill them with her Kekkei Genkai... The blood shed and death would have to be brought upon by Ibara and Kumo.. She was restraining all ten of them... She did not have much more will to defeat them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:09 am

(You couldn't have gotten anywhere near us we were underground)
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:36 am

AaKari slowly walked to the scene and he looked at Leanna. and thought "What the hell is she doing?" he looked at the restraint that she had on all 10 Shinobi and realized that she wasnt able to kill them. AaKari sighed.. and shook his head. Ibara and Kumo were gone and the Shinobi were so easily able to be taken care of. as they were restrained AaKari quickly brought down 10 white bolts of lightning crashing into the Shinobi's hearts.. as they shook and convulsed he saw the main chakra source explode and all 10 men hung dead in her grasp..."Done....Now I'd rather you not piss Ibara and Kumo off....It only makes shit harder for everyone else. So be like me for now on and just stay out of thier way." he said and deactivated his Byakugan leaving the scene.

Last edited by anttz111 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:11 pm

"Hmph, good job AaKari" Ibara said looking back on the scene a littl surprised.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:21 pm

AaKari looked back and saw Ibara.. he nodded and kept moving. if it was up to him he wouldnt cross paths with them unless necesarry, the less problem he had with them the better, if they needed something cool no problems, but he knew what the deal was...took him alot to learn it...Leanna would have to learn as well..Leave them the hell alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:26 pm

While the bodies were busy somewhat exploding in their own special way, she laughed and let them go. They fell, crumpling to the ground. She stood in her bikini type get up, considering she had been wearing it for the hot springs... She licked her lips and pushed a strand of hair from her eyes. "You can take the money they had on them, Kumo... I was only in it for the thrill." With that, she took off. She collected her cloak and was out of sight within a few moments. She could have killed them. She would have had to hurt herself to do so, but it could have been done. AaKari needed some fun anyway...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 pm

Kumo popped out of the ground to look down at the fried corpses, they were far too damaged to be taken in...Kumo growled in annoyance, his eyes squinting as he looked over to where Aakari and Leanna had ran off too..."They ruin the bounty then take off...Fucking idiots...They are hardly even recognizable...What proof is there in burnt corpses..." Kumo cracked every finger on his right hand by balling it into a fist...He wasn't a fan of the newer members..."Hmph...Let us be off, unless we are to shed their blood..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:56 pm

"Damn fools, we are going to hear abut this from the leader, I think we need to teach them a lesson Kumo, they cannot beat us as a team, no one can" Ibara said crouching over the burnt corpses seeing if he could salvage anything for their recognition.

"Is it just me or are we the only ones that think anymore" he said standing and fixing his mask.

"We should teach them to think Kumo"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:48 am

[just to let you all know the corpses are not burned on the out side.....lol...they are internally wounded by the lightning....geesh. My lightning bolts erupted making the main chakra source explode. The corpsed on the outside are fine,and recognizable....Geesh...]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:46 am

(If you struck them with that much electrical force they'd be fried. Just so you know.)

"And finally you see my point Ibara." Kuroi descended from a cloud above them. "Though I'm glad to see you've been enlightened, I fear it may be too late to make a difference now. You attack them and you incite rebellion amongst our ranks. It's best to leave it up to a disciplinary squad."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:54 pm

[mmkay...this is sum b.s. though...whats gonna happen lmao?always on my case...geesh]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:50 am

Kumo frowned at Kuroi's words, but knew they were the truth...He agreed with him, another member of the Higure who had earned Kumo's respect...He crossed his arms and looked over to Kuroi, slightly nodding his head for a moment before he spoke..."As much as I hate to say it, but he is right Ibara...We are powerful indeed, killing them would not be so difficult for us...But we are still the Higure, a team...We must abide by that no matter how much we dislike it...That was the oath we had taken from the start..." Kumo grunted in disgust, he would much rather have gone with Ibara's thoughts...It was just like his own, but he had to be rational...Murdering allies would not be the wisest choice...

((Well you killed our bounties which were supposed to be skilled ninja in one post with one attack, so the fact that this is our only retaliation to that is nothing short of a miracle...Because what you did my friend, is what we call god modding. Even if it was only stupid NPC's, but it's okay; this time we let it slide.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:27 am

(..ok...so can i like hurry up and get what punishment im suppose to get.....might suck but.. I'll have something to do...instead of read everyone elses threads.....and ya Know...I'll make the Diciplinary thread!LMAO...just for the simple fact that i really dont care what happens to my characters anymore and i just feel like RPing soooooo. yea. thnx for letting it slide...=]////x.x=])

Topic:
Lessons Learned:The Wilderness...
LoL ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)   

Back to top Go down

Relaxation: We all need it! (All Higure Members)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3