Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The lone wolf.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kisaki Sabure
Genin
Genin
Kisaki Sabure

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Kisaki was wondering through the area and saw that a couple yards away was a beautiful wolf. She called to it but it barely moved. She moved slowly moved towards the animal. She pet it softly. "Hey sweetie." she whispered to it. But it walked away then turned back looking at Kisaki. She decided to follow the creature. It led her to a hospital, then into a room with a man lying in a bed. He was quite cute but all his limbs were in casts. She was unsure weather to enter or not. She stood in the doorway a second wondering what had happened to the man. She turned to leave feeling akward now.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:11 pm

"Hello. Are you here to visit?"

A deep, raspy, under used voice asked from the corner.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:11 pm

"Hey wait..." He coughed up..."It be nice to talk to somebody...Sharkie here isn't much of a talker..."
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Sabure
Genin
Genin
Kisaki Sabure

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:14 pm

"Oh, I didn't mean to disturb you." She said shyly. "I'm Kisaki." She was still in the in the doorway unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:17 pm

"Nah...It's nice to have some company...Specially when ya can't move..." He tried to let out a chuckled, but it was faint.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:20 pm

"Should I leave Koga?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:21 pm

"Eh...It don't matter man..." Shadow then hopped up to lick Koga's face..."Yeah..I know I got roughed up boy...But it's fine...I think I'll be okay.."
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Sabure
Genin
Genin
Kisaki Sabure

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:21 pm

"That's a beautiful animal you have there, and very intelligent too." she smiled at it.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:24 pm

"Just don't let the nurses see him, they'll flip ape shit."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:26 pm

"He's really strong...He's a good boy..." Koga chuckled, "Alright relax, I miss ya too.." Shadow backed off and sat sat down looking up at his master. Koga looked over to Kisaki..."You don't look like your from here...You look like you came straight from Suna..."
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Sabure
Genin
Genin
Kisaki Sabure

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:30 pm

She looked at him and tilted her head "Yeah, how did you know?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:34 pm

"It's kind of obvious...I mean usually Konoha ninja don't carry giant gourds on their back..."
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Sabure
Genin
Genin
Kisaki Sabure

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:38 pm

She giggled. "I forget it's there." She smiled at him. "I don't know if it's approperate to ask but..." She paused "I mean you don't have to tell me but...what happened? "
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:44 pm

"Eh...I got brave and pushed my body too far...We were attacked not too far from Konoha by a mysterious man with powerful sharingan eyes...Samerashii and I prolly could have taken him...But we had to take care of the genin, I made Samerashii take the genin back here and get some back-up...I really got him good...But then I passed out from all the damage that I did to my body using the 5th gate...Then after that all I remember is being lifted up by an odd ANBU and then waking up here..."
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Sabure
Genin
Genin
Kisaki Sabure

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:49 pm

"Wow, that's intense. But amazing that you would do that to yourself for someone else." She walked in the door a few steps. "Mind if I sit down?" She asked gesuring to a chair near the bed.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:51 pm

"Thanks..It wasn't just for them though..." He smiled down at Shadow..."Yeah go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Sabure
Genin
Genin
Kisaki Sabure

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:59 pm

She turned the chair more facing the man and removed the jug of sand from her back sitting on the floor. She sat down. "Who else was it for, f you don't mind?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:24 pm

"Eh...I did it for the kids...And I did it for Shadow here...He's been my best bud for a good while now...Aint that right boy...And I also did it for Konoha..." Shadow barked happily as he wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Sabure
Genin
Genin
Kisaki Sabure

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:03 pm

She giggled at Shadow and pet him. "So how long do they say you'll have the casts on?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:29 pm

"Hehe...Ya know I was thinkin bout takin em off today...Try and get em workin again...I recover real fast..."
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Sabure
Genin
Genin
Kisaki Sabure

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:32 pm

"How long have you had them on?" She seemed to come up with question after question. But this was a guy who was genuinly caring of others and was interesting to talk to, she didn't want to end the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:36 pm

"Dunno exactly...But I'm pretty sure I'll be fine, my body can recover rather quickly and I can't stand sitting here anymore...Guess ya can say I'm pretty stubborn...Eh besides, Konoha has some of the best medical Shinobi around..."
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Sabure
Genin
Genin
Kisaki Sabure

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:43 pm

"No one likes sitting in a hospital." she reasured him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:45 pm

"Yah....I just wanna get back on my feet...I wanna be able to kick some ass again!" Koga chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Sabure
Genin
Genin
Kisaki Sabure

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:52 pm

Kisaki laughed with him. "Well for someone who is stuck in a bed you seem pretty happy go lucky." she said smileing at him. "You know, I never got your name."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The lone wolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lone wolf.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next