Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The lone wolf.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

The lone wolf. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:55 pm

"Oh my bad...The names Koga..." He said smiling..."Can ya do me a favor and cut me free of these casts?"
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Sabure
Genin
Genin
Kisaki Sabure

PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:07 am

"Um..I don't think I should...I can get a nurse for you though..." She started to get up out of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:10 am

"No don't, they'll get rid of Shadow...Just cut it...Don't worry I'll be fine..."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:17 am

"I got it." Samerashii stood and placed one of his arm fins on Koga's cast. He tore back, shredding the plaster in his path.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:18 am

Koga moved his arms slowly..."Hurts...But I think it's fine...Hey ya wanna go for a walk?"
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Sabure
Genin
Genin
Kisaki Sabure

PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Kasaki looked seceptically at Koga. "You sure you're up for a walk just yet?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:53 am

Koga chuckled..."Yeah I'll be fine..I'm sick of this hospital..and I need some real food..." He stood up on his good leg only, then onto his bad one...He winced in pain but fought through it...Koga began walking towards the door..."Cmon Shadow, you're comin to..."
Back to top Go down
Kisaki Sabure
Genin
Genin
Kisaki Sabure

PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:26 am

Kisaki threw the bundle of sand over her shoulder then shuffled quickly over to Koga and Shadow. "You got it?" she asked Koga, walking behind him ready to catch him if anything happened.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:52 am

"Eh come on...I'm fine...Look come up here an walk with me..." Koga gently moved her to his side..."Ya know...That gord on your back is pretty weird...Must get heavy after awhile...Is that your way of weight training for taijutsu?!?!" Koga said excitingly...(In case ya don't know, taijutsu is physical combat)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lone wolf.   The lone wolf. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lone wolf.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2