The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 First Mission.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 28
Location : Hayesville, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:52 pm

"I don't see much sense in speaking unless spoken to, Lady Itami."

Teiji, halted as best he could, but his momentum pushed him forward more than he would have liked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 23
Location : The Bowels of Hell

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Sora stopped like the others, looking around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:09 am

Itami stopped and activated her Sharingan..."I've got my eye out...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 28
Location : Hayesville, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:04 am

Teiji got on all fours, searching for movements(Kinda how Toph could see in Avatar, but I can't do it as well through my feet as I can through my hands.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:47 pm

"Shh just listen I hear them" He said pointing to the direction of the sound.

"No time lets keep moving, just be careful"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 28
Location : Hayesville, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:55 pm

Teiji nodded his head in agreement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:13 pm

Itami nodded as well, gripping a kunai just in case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 23
Location : The Bowels of Hell

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Sora remained cautious, looking around for any trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Shikaku ran forward.

"Stay close" he said quietly.

Shikaku's bird landed on his shoulder and held its beak close to his ear as if talking to him.

"Ok guys move quickly there is trouble back there, a gang of bandits it seems"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:06 pm

One of the bandits jumped out from a tree above them, he seemed quite powerful. He slashed his sword downwards at the group.
(Look lika dis)

Itami yelled first thanks to her sharingan "MOVE!" She quickly dashed out of the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 28
Location : Hayesville, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:08 pm

Teiji knew he couldn't move out of the way in time. He grabbed his shield and slammed it at an angle in front of him, effectively covering his whole body from an aerial or head-on attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:09 pm

Shikaku had already activated his Charm by the time Itami yelled move disregarding the others movements it flung the bandit away not doing damage.

"There he is, but where is the group" he said then place his hand on the ground in front of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:18 pm

"Beneath you..." He chuckled as a large amount of hands popped up from the ground and grabbed onto everyone who stood there's feet and yanked them down..."Now to finish you off..." He chuckled as he gripped his blade and charged.

Itami jumped from the side and tossed a barrage of shurikens at him, causing him to stop and deflect them with his blades...Cmon sensai, theres your time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 28
Location : Hayesville, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Teiji was more or less protected as he had his shield covering him before he was pulled underground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:22 pm

While he was distracted Shikaku's shadow attached to the bandit.

"Shadow possesion" he said grinning and got up from the ground.

He did some hand signs.

"Shadow bide" he said as shadow hands crawled up the bandits neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 23
Location : The Bowels of Hell

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Sora was also pulled under, and began to flail around to free himself.
"AAAGH!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:38 pm

Itami then preformed her own handseals "Head Hunter jutsu!" She went underground to aid Teiji, throwing an explosive tag towards the group of bandits....They all jumped out of the ground except for one who didn't make it and died in the explosion....

The leader of them was being choked and coughed out..."get the shadow guy!" The bandits all lunged for Shikaku.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:40 pm

"Protection, second rule, come on Genin" he said not letting up on the choke, he did some more handsigns while remaining concentrated.

"Shadow beings" a few beings flew from the connecting shadow attaked the main bandit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 pm

Itami stood behind the bandit leader...."Do it yourself...I've got him..." She kicked him down to his knees and readied her kunai against his throat...

(Things like this are the reason I don't get promoted, so let it happen)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:57 pm

"Damn it Itami, NOW!" He said but saw Itami wasn't moving so he hade to break the Shadow possession and kicked one bandit and threw kunai at the rest. He did some hand signs.

"Shadow Palm" he ran to a bandit and struck his limbs.

"I wish I had another option but I must protect these Genin" he said as he threw a kunai through his trhoat. Shikaku turned back to the main bandit
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:03 pm

Itami sliced the ninjas throat as soon as the technique was broken..."Relax...I've got it..." The ninja chuckled as he appeared behind Itami...Itami only shook in fear...."Did you really think I was so foolish to challenge four shinobi by myself with such a vague attack...Shadow clone technique...I'm surprised your pretty little eyes didn't pick it up....Fool" He stabbed Itami through the stomach and chuckled..."Now your dead...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Shikaku was behind the bandit just as he stabbed Itami he struck his arms and trhew him against a tree.

Shikaku knelt down to Itami.

"See what happens when you don't work as a team" he said pressing against the wound with part of his shirt trying to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:09 pm

"How...I was so sure I had him...." She coughed up...

The jounin flew into the nearby tree, while the other bandits now challenged Teiji and Sora...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 28
Location : Hayesville, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Teiji stood ready. He cancelled his jutsu and grew to his more comfortable, larger size.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:45 pm

The Itami in Shikaku's arms then POOFED into thin air, she jumped out of the ground and threw a barrage of kunai into a few of the bandits, then a few explosive kunai towards where the leader was, killing them quickly and easily..."Aw cmon Sensai did you really think I'm that weak?" She chuckled as she stood by his side...The enemy jounin jumped from the explosion and began preforming handseals that were hidden by the smoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   

Back to top Go down
 
First Mission.
Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mountain Mission...
» Kitbash: Adventure Team - Night Mission
» A naruhina mission in Full Burst, do want?
» RMXP- Mission Arrow
» Tom Cruise

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: The Wilderness-
Jump to: