The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 First Mission.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:47 pm

Shikaku held a kunai that he had stabbed the clone with to make it poof.

"Hardly" he laughed and threw his own barrage.

"It was still a stupid move, that put me in danger."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 23
Location : The Bowels of Hell

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:16 pm

Sora also preparred to fight the underground bandits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:46 pm

The bandits all jumped up and threw their kunai at Teiji and Sora.

Itami shrugged..."Lighten up..."

The enemy Jounin tossed his sword towards Shikaku, it twirled quickly towards him..."Twirling blade barrage..." He whispered as his hand signs finished, the blade then multiplied into ten different entities.

Itami yelled "Shit sensai move!" She jumped to the side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:48 pm

Shikaku was gone before Itami could finish her sentence and he was behind the Bandit and punched him in the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:51 pm

The jounin dashed out of the way...The blades then all moved towards Shikaku, twirling and cutting everything in their path.

Itami jumped by her sensai's side..."Pssh, and you call me selfish? How bout we work to- shit sensai they are coming back!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:55 pm

Shikaku grabbed Itami and dodged the blades.

"We should work together" he said and threw a kunai and did some handsigns and they multiplied into 50 flying at the Jounin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:58 pm

The sword appeared back into the Jounins hands...He then preformed a few handseals and burrowed into the ground...

Itami looked up to her sensai that was holding her..."I didn't need the help...But thanks...I can see him with my sharingan eye...he can't hide...THERE!" She pointed to him as he popped out of the ground
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 28
Location : Hayesville, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:27 am

Teiji turned his attention to where Itami had pointed out. He threw his shield at the emerging jounin. He turned his attention back to the nearest bandit, Teiji lifted the bandit over his head and brought the villian back down hard, onto Teiji's knee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 23
Location : The Bowels of Hell

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Sora did severla hand signs and threw sludge balls at the jonin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:45 pm

"I don't need help with your words Itami, I see the attacks, give me some physical back up" he said then grabbed one of the Bandits.

"Sora! now get this one" he yelled
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 23
Location : The Bowels of Hell

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:57 pm

"Kill 'Em, or Just rough 'im up, Sensei?"
Sora ran towards the two, waiting for answer to use deadly and force.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:00 pm

"Unfortunatly we have to kill them, they are a serious threat" he said digging his knee into the bandits back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 23
Location : The Bowels of Hell

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:05 pm

Sora did some handsigns, and completely turned to sludge, and the pile lodged itself down the man's throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:08 pm

Shikaku held the man tight.

"Hurry there are more"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 23
Location : The Bowels of Hell

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:11 pm

As the man began to violently choke and gag to death, trying to spit out Sora, Sora remained lodged in his throat, 'till the man finally kicked it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm

"Good" Shikaku said dropping the man and fought off the other bandits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 23
Location : The Bowels of Hell

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:24 pm

Sora oozed out of the man's throat, and began to assist Shikaku by trying the same trick on the other bandits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:56 pm

The Jounin got hit by the shield and was set hurling into a tree, he then was barraged by the sludge. Causing him to be stuck to the tree, he then began to cut himself free...

Itami chuckled..."Alright Sensai watch this!" She then jumped into the air, "Kunai Scatter Shot!" she then spun around quickly, throwing kunai at a large amount of the bandits...Some of them now began to retreat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 28
Location : Hayesville, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:11 pm

Teiji ran at the pinned Jounin doing handsigns the whole way. "Lead-Foot!"

As he reached the Jounin, Teiji lowered his shoulder "BULL CHARGE!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 23
Location : The Bowels of Hell

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:38 pm

Sora hooped out of a dead bandit's throat, and solidified.He assumed a taijutsu pose, and began to roundhouse any nearbye bandits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:39 pm

The Jounin cut himself free, but did not escape in time...he was sent hurling through quite a few trees...He then slowly rose to his feet..."Shit..." He then ran back towards the Konoha ninja, forming handseals the whole run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 28
Location : Hayesville, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Teiji formed handsigns and sunk into the ground. His hand appeared from beneath the Jounin and attempted to grab his ankles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:47 pm

The Jounin exploded, causing kunai to expel everywhere...He then appeared behind the others, slashing downwards at Shikaku...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 28
Location : Hayesville, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:53 pm

Teiji emerged and removed the 3 kunai from his hand and threw them at a bandit. "You'll need to do more than that to take me down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:32 am

Shikaku stood face to face with the main bandit.

"Well come on now we don't have all day"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   

Back to top Go down
 
First Mission.
Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mountain Mission...
» Kitbash: Adventure Team - Night Mission
» A naruhina mission in Full Burst, do want?
» RMXP- Mission Arrow
» Tom Cruise

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: The Wilderness-
Jump to: