The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 First Mission.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Shikaku stood outside the city gates his bird resting on his shoulder.

"Those Genin are about to be late for their first mission" he said putting his arms on the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:49 pm

Itami walked up beside Shikaku..."Chill out I'm here...So where are we headed now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 28
Location : Hayesville, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:02 pm

Teiji rose from the ground, and bowed. "Skikaku-sensei, Lady Itami."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:04 pm

"When Sora gets here I will tell you, I don't feel like aying it twice"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 24
Location : The Bowels of Hell

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:35 pm

BLobs of sludge ozed out from underneath both Itami and Teiji's shoes.Sora had attached himself there midway through their trips.The blobs formed Sora, and his skin replaced the sludge.
"Mornin' Sensei.Hey, Itami..Teiji.Hope you didnt mind me hitching a ride...."
Sora chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:47 pm

Shikaku shook his head.

"Ok I have our first mission, it is simple but it has to be, now Sora I want you to hold the note, try not to get sludge on it though" he sadi handing over the note.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 24
Location : The Bowels of Hell

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:55 pm

Sora took the note, now being covered in skin.He saluted Sensei in an "A-OK" manner.
"GOt it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:57 pm

Shikaku jumped skillfully through the trees with his Genin following.

"We shouldn't have any trouble, Sunagakure is an ally so just stay close, the only fear for now is you guys getting lost" he said jumping from tree to ree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 24
Location : The Bowels of Hell

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Sora nodded.
"So, what are we going to the Sand village for, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:07 pm

"Just to let them know that Chuunin exams are very soon, and they are invited to come"

"Like I said it is simple"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 24
Location : The Bowels of Hell

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:14 pm

"Oh, Ok Then...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 28
Location : Hayesville, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Teiji couldn't here the talk going on, he had to take to the ground in fears of breaking tree limbs from underneath his allies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:12 pm

"Sensai, this seems like a waste of Shinobi...Why send four Shinobi to an ally country when we could out doing more important things?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 24
Location : The Bowels of Hell

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:18 pm

Sora looked to Itami, and then back to Shikaku.
"Yeah sensei!Dont they pay messengers to do this or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:57 pm

"Well, Raiken was a little unclear on information, there may be some problems on the way, keep your eyes open" he said jumping to the ground trying to inclide Teiji.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:59 pm

Itami followed and jumped down..."Sound's like this mission could be interesting after all..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 24
Location : The Bowels of Hell

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:04 pm

Sora also jumpeddown, landing just behind Itami.
"Well, I knew it sounded to easy...."
Sora tucks the note into a pocket in his jacket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 28
Location : Hayesville, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:25 pm

Teiji kept his mouth closed and kept moving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Itami eyed Teiji as she ran along side him...What's with this guy...So quiet...What's he got to hide?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 28
Location : Hayesville, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Teiji caught Itami eyeing him. "Something I can do for you, Lady Itami?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 24
Location : The Bowels of Hell

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:35 pm

Sora watched Itami and Teiji supiciously. "Pleeeeeaaaasee, Teij...Don't try anything on her..... Please?" He said in his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:36 pm

"You don't talk very much do you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:39 pm

"Nosey bunch are we" Shikau said without turning around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:44 pm

"Grumpy are we?" Itami said mockingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 877
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 26
Location : 666 Satan Drive

PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:50 pm

"Wait stop" Shikaku came to a stop, he had heard something.

"I have a bad feeling" he whispered to his bird that then took of scouting the place out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: First Mission.   

Back to top Go down
 
First Mission.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mountain Mission...
» Kitbash: Adventure Team - Night Mission
» A naruhina mission in Full Burst, do want?
» RMXP- Mission Arrow
» Tom Cruise

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: The Wilderness-
Jump to: