Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Moon.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:17 am

AaKari was roaming through the forest at night, and trained. he was using his Byakganm he was testin ghow far his sight could go when he felt somone he kne in the distance.."hmm"
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:25 am

Leanna was jumping from tree branch to tree branch, boredom tracing her mind. She was definitely not in the mood to fight. With a gentle sigh, she ran her tongue over the three dully spiked ornaments in her lower lip. She then chewed the inside of her cheek, landing on a branch. She felt someone familiar closing in on her. She chuckled and jumped down, landing in a crouch in front of Aakari. She stood up then, smiling very lightly. "Hello there." Her hair was down, hanging all the way to her waist. Her bangs were cut shorter, but framed the left side of her face more so than her right. Those hues of emerald tracing her optics locked onto the male's own odd eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:28 am

AaKari's eyes glowed white in the darkness.."Hey.." he said looking at the woman his long black hair as well as hers hanging down lowly swayed in the nights wind
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:39 am

She nodded lightly and then moved on passed him. She had no real need to sit and talk to him.. She was bored, though. Maybe she should make him chase her or something.. As she walked, her hips swayed, hands following suit. Her hair would gently sway as well, the wind carrying the scent of white tea and jasmine to curl around of Aakari's senses. Yep, Leanna was a girl full of looks, she was also tough, and one of a cold heart.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:47 am

AaKari smirked...and the around his eyes veins buldged a bit. he then turned to look at her.."thats how it is....cant even speak?" he said with his icy voice, deep with a true evil his young face didnt show. but that was what was so ...brilliant about him..understimated by many, and all suprised by his power. he wasnt a show off...he did what he had to do when he had to do it..and enjoyed evry minuet of it.

AaKari then follwed behind Leanna, and acknowledged her features, but he found her eyes more appealing...her slick personality..
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:51 am

"Does it really matter that I talk to you at all, AaKari? Will it really harm you in anyway if I do not speak?" She shook her head, her form having turned around, stopping mid-step to do so. Her hands moved to her hips. Bad habits die hard. She watched him, a soft smirk crossing her lips. The smirk then fell. "Can you deactivate your Kekki Genkai? Your eyes are making me dislike you more and more as time passes."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:00 am

AaKari looked at her and smirked.."No it wont harm me...but i'd much rather but I'd like to get to know someone i call ally." he said and looked at her his byakugan deactivated but his eyes still pure white, with a thin black line around the iris.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:02 am

Kokoro chuckled at them, he was hanging upside down on a tree branch staring at the two...He was actually very close to them, and very quiet...He grinned evilly, "Eyyy Guys...Whats up?" he said in a craze...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:06 am

AaKari looked at Kokoro. "nothin much.." he said peacefully. and looked Leanna
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:10 am

She noted Aakari and his smirk. She listened to him and then watched as his eyes were then a mere white with a black circle about his iris. The only thing that bugged her about Hyuuga's were the fact that they did not have pupils. She sighed gently and chuckled. "Then stop trying so hard and just talk to me." She then allowed her visage to turn upon Kokoro. She shook her head. He was her favorite out of the three men she had met today. So crazy, and wild.. and approachable, despite his vulgar words. "Hello there, Kokoro.. Pleasure seeing you here."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:16 am

Kokoro chuckled, giving her a a grin and quick raise of his brows..."That's right bebeh, everyone loves Big Sexy..." He said as he let his tongue fall out of his mouth, it was rather long and traveled past his nose. His view of them being a little distorted since he was upside down but Kokoro didn't care...He was crazy after all...It just made things exciting...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 am

AaKari smirked. If only she knew the crazy AaKari...she might have looked at him differently. AaKari noted that his eyes bugged her but that was something that he couldnt control.[color=silver]"Give Me A Chance ha.." he said smirking at Koros twisted appearance. It didnt bother him, but he just thought that it was amusing. Althoug Koro's craziness lied within his looks and in the inside...AaKar's insanity was under his skin...but seen only through his eyes...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:28 am

She laughed again, smirking. She couldn't help but express such forms of glee in response to Kokoro's silly ways. She looked back to Aakari, watching him with her head tilted slightly. She crossed her arms, the cloak she wore having been discarded, leaving her in tighter fitting clothes. "Give you a chance, eh? Hmmn.. why are you even asking me? Why not just take your chance?" She couldn't help but chuckle at how ridiculous Aakari was acting.. It made her feel a bit awkward, but she could deal with awkward.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:33 am

AaKari was feeling akward as well. he stepped closer to her not givin a shit anymore.. he appeared closer to her an dlooked at her..not caring that Koro was there."whats up with you?" he asked looking at her and waiting for response
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:34 am

Kokoro rose his eyebrow at the both of them...He titled his head to the side and watched attentively...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:46 am

She only blinked, looking towards Aakari. She tilted her head to the side. Now this was a bit odd. She chuckled and looked to Aakari, smiling sweetly. "What do you mean? There's nothing 'up' with me."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:57 am

AaKari looked at Leanna and sighed "you know what i mean Leanna..stop playing with me.."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:02 am

She raised a brow, her form shifting backwards from Aakari's form. She felt a little.. hovered. The male obviously liked her. For no reason, at that. He barely knew her. She wasn't about to throw herself all over someone she barely knew. "Now you sound like a preteen talking to one of their giddy friends. Go ahead and ask a better, more to the point, question." She felt a bit revolted by his actions, and wasn't exactly in one of the best situations.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:07 am

Kokoro grinned as his eyes shifted to her..."I got one...When are ya gonna shut up and blow me?"
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:09 am

She narrowed her eyes, shifting from the awkward Aakari to the rude mouthed Kokoro. "Fuck you, Korkoro.." Her tone was a bit playful, but she actually cursed towards someone for the first time in a long time.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:13 am

AaKari glared at Koro but didnt saw anything he knew that how he was..so he didnt take it to offense." I Like you and of course its obivious..but i barely know you...so how about we just get to know each other.."....he looked at shook his head.."your hard to talk to"
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:18 am

She moved her eyes to look upon Aakari, a sigh passing her lips. "I know that I'm hard to talk to.. It's because I'm afraid of letting too much of my past into the present. For now, I'm look forward, and living day by day. If you like me, go ahead and ask better questions, and talk to me.. I'm not exactly a finished book, nor am I a work of art. I am simply me. Yakashi Leanna, a normal woman that is able to kill you before you even registered." As she spoke, she had stepped closer to Aakari, her face leaning towards his. The gap between them was closed, her nose four inches away from his own. Her voice also got softer as she spoke, but her words held some form of harsh loathing.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:26 am

"Well put me in your unfinshed book. and able to kill me befor I registered. hmph...i envy death...for i am peaceful in a twisted way..but there is no peace like death. So a better question..may you attend me in time 'alone' so that we may speak of how both of our lives are unfinished books..and work forward to creating more chapters, that we havent forseen." he said with the same force as her. his face close to hers..thier lips inches apart as he looked down at her..
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:28 am

Kokoro squinted his eyes at the both of them...He felt enraged for some reason..He shook his head, muttering a curse word...He quickly jumped back onto the top of the branch and dashed off into the forest..."She's gonna get all mushy on him..blah.."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:59 am

She pulled away from him, taking herself a few steps back. She looked to the side, laughing soft at first. She then moved into hysteria, laughing with her head tossed back. It was hard to take someone with no pupil's so seriously. She couldn't help herself but to laugh, her eyes damp with joyful tears. He was so dead serious, it wasn't even funny. She felt Kokoro get himself out of the area before anything could happen. She wiped her eyes, rubbing some of her makeup away. She then licked her lower lip, the tip of her tongue running along her jewelry. "Forgive me. I just cannot be so serious with you. We can be friends, Aakari, nothing more." She then carefully pulled herself back to him, her arms wrapping around of his upper torso, her lips leaving the touch of a kiss upon his right cheek. She then pulled back and looked after Kokoro. She wanted him to come back, but she found it best for him to go for the time being.. If he wanted to drop in later, it would be completely fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Full Moon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Full Moon. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: The Wilderness-
Jump to: