The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Full Moon.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:22 pm

AaKari looked at her laugh...."Very well then..." he said with a smirk. he noted thekiss and that she looked in direction Koro left.."I'll delay the message..." he said and took off after Kokoro. AaKari felt rejection..and it hurt a bit..but he didnt let it get to him. he zoomed toward Koro and activated his Bachiatari Byakugan...he saw his chakra flow and easily caught up with him. "Hey you...go back..she wants you there." Kari said with a smirk. he shook his head and kept going flying past Koro smiling to himself. he would have much rather see Leanna with someone she "took seriously" than to play games with him. That alone put a devilish smile on his pale face as he jetted through the night. He then thought to himself....why he even started to tell her how he felt. humiliation was so beautiful. so delightful..and from what he thought unlike Leanna.. AaKari loved his past. he then remember all the humiliating times he had..being the outsider of The Hyuuga Clan..and smiled, for this episode that happened tonight didnt compete to all the hurt and embarassment AaKari had endured. So he blew it over his shoulder and kept going on his way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:38 pm

The only reason Aakari was capable of catching up to Kokoro so quickly is because he sat still...He was immobile just standing on the tree branch...He stood with his arms crossed, his back facing him while his head slightly tilted to the right. As if he were in deep thought...When Aakari arrived to speak, Kokoro merely shook his head...Letting a chuckled come out...He turned his head slightly so that he could see him with one eye, the eye that didn't have the eye patch on it..."I know that...I'm not a fucking retard...At least I don't pussy out like you. PUSSY! " He turned and pointed at him as he spoke the last word loudly...He watched as Aakari took off into the night....He then grinned popping his neck as he took in a whiff of the air around him...Her scent was easily found, he then took off in the direction of her scent...Moving very quickly..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:43 pm

AaKari smiled..yes he liked Leanna but not that much to go through the drama. he knew her words were true..and he knew no matter how much Kokoro put on the crazy scene...he like Leanna alot. and AaKari..didnt mind that. It was no longer a bother to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:41 am

She hadn't even moved. She was bit taken aback by Aakari and his actions. She blinked very lightly, watching his form retreat. She followed his chakra with the vibrations in the air, her Kekkei Genkai having been activated right as he left. She felt him tug towards the direction Kokoro left.. Kokoro had stopped.. S'what she felt, anyway.. She then felt Aakari break her range and then she felt Kokoro come closer to her. She deactivated her Kekkei Genkai before he moved closer to her. Once he had gotten towards her, she watched him, smiling lightly. "What was Aakari doing..?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
anttz111
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:28 am

AaKari had stopped near a river and he looked at flow quickly , and strongly, so many thing his eyes could see. alot of people didnt know how easy it was to read someone just by reading thier chakra flow. Lies, Embarassment, every emotion, affected the flow of chakra in a tiny way..that AaKari's eyes easily picked it up. he looked at his hands and smiled , he liked the feel of his own chakra flow. the way he could read it, the evil, and cold words that ran through his body, but didnt reach his lips. If Friends was what Leanna wanted so it shall be no questions asked, nothing more if thats what she wanted. but his eyes will always read what people hide, and what people fear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:54 am

Kokoro moved with great speed, but with little grace...Kokoro wasn't the most talented ninja, but he definately was one of the strongest...He then sudden appeared behind her with a quick Body Flicker Technique. Kokoro towered over her, he looked down at her and grinned for a moment before letting his tongue fall out...Kokoro then leaned in to her face, moving to her ear...His tongue went back into his mouth for a moment..."Boo...Hehehe" Kokoro grinned, tilting his head slightly as he looked at her..."I still want to taste you...You smell nice, you look nice, you must taste nice!" His tongue fell back out, he then licked her left side of the face....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:00 am

She heard him coming before he got near her. With a smile, she watched him as he appeared right in front of her. She looked up at his taller form, those bright emerald decorated optics staring towards his one lovely eye. She blinked and smiled, listening to his 'boo,' and his soft chuckle. She smiled back, keeping her eyes upon his one eye. She then listened to him, blinking as her eyes flickered to his tongue. She laughed and raised a hand to his cheek, a chuckle passing her lips. "You got a taste earlier... Hehe.. Do you not remember?" She was thinking about her blood... Unless he meant something else.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:02 am

Kokoro grinned at her, letting his tongue crawl back into his mouth. Kokoro couldn't shake off his hunger for blood, he hadn't had some in a few days...For some reason she intrigued him so very much, he wanted to taste her blood, to taste her...The sample she had given him earlier tasted amazing, better than most others who had killed...Though he didn't exactly want to kill the newest member, merely take an unwanted donation....Or maybe it was wanted...Kokoro grinned, his inner thoughts running wild..."But that was just a tease...I was looking for a lot more than just a tease..." He quickly pulled a kunai, holding it against her cheek with his right hand. Playfully dragging it across her skin, being careful not to cut her quite yet. "I don't mean to be ru-...Awgh who the hell am I kiddin of course I do!" He grinned madly..."I want to see your beautiful face bleed...I want to see it do quite a few things actually..." He chuckled madly...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:54 am

She kept her eyes upon his face. Those optics continually traced his features, flicking to his one exposed eye. She chewed her lower lip lightly, then licked her piercings. "Maybe.. just maybe you could get more.." The way she spoke... it was too sexy. A soft, mind-blowing feminine timbre to please Kokoro's mind. As soon as he moved the kunai to her cheek, a gasp passed those thick lips of hers. She looked up to his eyes, carefully leaning her face into the tip of the kunai. It pressed into her, drawing just a tiny bit of blood. She knew he wasn't going to cut her.. yet. She bit her lower lip again, keeping her eyes on him still. Upon request, she leaned into the kunai a bit more, turning her head to drag the blade opposite the way he was dragging it. The kunai cut into her cheek, drawing more blood. "Wish granted." She was good at pleasing people.. especially the ones she was fond of.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Kokoro grinned as he pulled the kunai to his tongue, letting it wrap around it and lick it clean...He then tossed it aside and grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her towards him; placing his face near hers. He licked her neck just for fun, slowly dragging his tongue up to the wound and licking the blood from it. He pulled away after he had licked it clean...He looked at her with a tilted head, he was unsure of why she was kind to him...He was just speaking of murdering and eating her, yet she was unmoved and still kind..."So, ya wanna be my lady? I can take care of ya real good, plus I can't die so ya know I aint gonna leave ya at some point. So whaddya say? Rape is kinda gettin old anyway..." He grinned crazily at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:07 am

She watched him draw the kunai away from her cheek. Her eyes traced his exposed one then moved to watch his mouth. She couldn't help but gasp, her arms shifting up in a semi-defensive manner. Elbows bent, palms resting against his chest. Her head tilted to allow him better access to her neck. Another soft moan passed her lips. His soft appendage running over her flesh made chills run up and down her spine. It felt good. Too good. She bit her lower lip, keeping her eyes opened as she fell into his arms. Once there was no more blood upon her cheek and he pulled away, she caught his gaze. She smiled very lightly, her lips curling. The rings in her lower lip shifted as she smiled. She then raised a brow, tilting her head opposite his. Be his lady? Hmmn.. "You've already decided you would want to spend the rest of your life with me?" She blinked, watching him still.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:14 am

Kokoro chuckled, grinning at her evilly..."Well I didn't say that now...But as long as ya don't piss me off or leave me why would we break up anyway ya'know? Hehe, I guess I'm tryin to beat the other guys to the punch...Plus this crazy fool would like a crazy bitch to call his own..." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:44 am

She loved how indirect he was. She couldn't help but shake her head, smiling lightly. "Hmnn.. Well, I suppose we can work something out.. If you want me so bad.. I suppose, just.. I believe in the word love." It was true.. a hostile, cold hearted ninja such as herself believe in love. Still, to this day, she believed in that dastardly word. She chuckled lightly and carefully slid her arms around of his neck. "I guess you're right though... A crazy bitch like me needs a crazy douche bag like you.." She couldn't help but allow another real smile to tug her lips into something beautiful. Those emerald hued optics got lost in his own gaze.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:56 am

Kokoro chuckled at her, "Hell yeah, that's what I'm talking bout! Plus I'd like a nice piece of ass to tap when ever I want...WHOO, ya just ended the rape sprees I normally go on..." He grinned crazily, he couldn't help but be dead honest with her. Well because he was dead honest with everyone, no matter how crude. He lowered his hand to her bottom and squeezed it as he ended his sentence; licking his lips and raising his brows at her a few times. He then put his tongue away and grinned once more..."Now to seal the deal." He leaned in and gave her a kiss, still squeezing her bottom as he did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:17 am

She chuckled back, smiling still as she watched him. "Hehehe." She didn't have much else to say, really. She silenced herself just watching him. She admired how honest he was. Leanna was also honest, but never direct and loud about things. She was much more reserved, following more towards the peaceful evil like her father, Pein. A small gasp passed her lips as his hand grasped her ass. She leaned up slightly, digits curling to make nails drag across his chest. "Yes..." She then felt herself fall into his lips, her own pressing into his... sealing the deal.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:36 am

Kokoro bit her bottom lip playfully, breaking off the kiss for a moment, giving her a crazy grin them moving back into the kiss. His other arm wrapped around her upper back, slightly lifting her up as they kissed...Kokoro was normally not like this, but he could always be somewhat sweet to his lady.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:01 am

Leanna smirked into their kiss, the spiked jewelry in her lower lip pressing into his face as they kissed. She grinned back as he broke the kiss for a moment, her lips accepting his once again. As he lifted her up, she pressed herself into him, her arms finding their way around of his shoulders. Her legs raised and wrapped around of his waist, pulling him into her. She enjoyed his awkward affection. It was a bit too fast, but she could deal with it. She bit his lower lip and sucked lightly then pushed her tongue into his mouth, kissing him quite forcefully. "Mmngh~." was pressed into their kiss; a sound of how much she enjoyed him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:51 pm

Kokoro kissed her crazily, his kiss was very aggressive as one hand gripped her bottom, he couldn't stop doing that...he was a crazy pervert after all...His other arm grabbed the back of her hair, holding it as they kissed. He then yanked her head back, exposing her bare neck. He planted his lips onto her neck and bit down gently, moving his tongue around wildly as he sucked on her neck...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:37 pm

She sucked on his tongue, molding her mouth with his own. As she clung to him, she rocked her hips lightly, enjoying his hold on her ass. Her boobs were pressed into his chest, bouncing a tiny bit as her hips rocked. She moaned, pulling from the kiss as her hair was yanked, pulling her head back more. She moaned again, clawing into him from the way his tongue danced across her neck. It felt too good. She chewed her lower lip, breathing a bit harder through her nose as she kept her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:51 pm

He pulled his mouth away from her neck, his tongue still hanging from his lips...He sucked it back in and grinned..."You taste good...I want to taste more!" He licked her across the cheek playfully and lifted her, carrying her bridal style..."Let's take this some where a little more...Private...Hehehe..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:31 am

As he picked her up, she curled into his hold. She chuckled. Just a while back they were fighting each other into a bloody mess.. Now they were neck in neck with some heated passion. She caressed his face and kissed him, sucking on his lower lip before letting go. "Yes.. let's go.." She then closed her eyes and relaxed into him, caressing his face, still.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:40 pm

Kokoro grinned down at her, he then licked his lips and spoke..."Just so you know, goin somewhere private with me means, LET'S FUCK! Or rape...Which ever you prefer..." He grinned madly at her, he didn't wait for a response; like he would need one anyway. He bent his knees and jumped high into the tree's, quickly dashing from branch to branch moving unbelievably fast...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:51 pm

She smirked and pulled his lips into hers, replying to his statement. "How about we fuck.. Rape isn't really needed for the willing." She patted his face and pressed herself into him, enjoying his hold on her. It felt nice, actually. The wind would push into her hair, lifting the scent of white tea and jasmine to fill Kokoro's senses.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Kokoro chuckled, "But rape is always fun!" He drew near a small shack he had built some time ago, he had quite a few of these spread through out the lands. Places like this is where he and his partner would stay to rest while on the road. It was rather small, but large enough for two people to stay the night at....He dashed to the front door and looked down at her as he entered, "So, how come ya want this cock and not the others?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:31 pm

She shook her head, laughing at him lightly. Her eyes would shift and look towards the door of the shack, eying it somewhat. "Hmmn.." She would shift within his hold, rocking her hips a bit. She looked around, noticing how small it was, but it fit two people just fine.. She then laughed, listening to his question. "Well, because you picked me. Haha.. And that's not just all. I find a very, very odd connection with you." She looked up at him, smiling lightly. "I could ask you the same question; why pick me and not some other girl?" A brow raised, her gaze meeting his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   

Back to top Go down

Full Moon.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next