The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Full Moon.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:55 pm

Kokoro shrugged. "Well Aakari picked you too so...and me? I dunno, other girls aren't in the Higure...So I can't really be with em outside of rape..." He grinned madly down at her as he shut the door behind him with his foot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:12 pm

That was true.. AaKari had tried to win Leanna over as well.. "I do not find any form of connection with him, Kokoro.. He is just there to be one of my allies; nothing more than a friend.. if that at all." She nodded to him somewhat and smiled very lightly. Once the door was closed, she pulled from him and stood up on her own, no longer held in his arms. She stretched and carefully pulled her cloak off. Her eyes were upon his exposed one. She allowed the cloak to hit the floor, leaving her in her normal clothes. She smiled at him, her hands moving to press against his face. She pulled him to her, kissing his lips. "I'm glad you picked me, and won me over, Kokoro." She mumbled this into their kiss, her eyes nearly closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:50 am

Kokoro grinned into their kiss, he was glad to hear that. It was always nice to know he was number one..."Alright enough talking already! Shut up and get naked!" Kokoro slipped off his robe and pushed her onto the bed, having his way with her....

Kokoro grinned down at her as he finished up, he rolled over and yawned...He had given her the time of her life, a crazy man just didn't know how to stop. Hours must have passed, but it didn't matter to him..He grew tired, he got ready to pass out...."Everyone knows a real man rolls over and sleeps after sex." He chuckled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:01 am

She fell into his hold as his slave for the time being. She had given over her body to be his. While he slid out of her clothes, she watched him strip as well. She let her back hit the bed, her arms and legs instantly moving around of his form. "You shut up and fuck me, then."

She couldn't help but grin back. She was somewhat sweaty, her makeup was smeared. She bit her lower lip, running her tongue over the piercings. She then stretched and pulled herself onto her side, her back facing his. "M'hmn.." She was a bit sad by his decision upon after the sex.. But if he were wise, he would surprise her by wrapping his arms around of her and pulling her close.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:30 pm

Kokoro rolled over onto his back, putting his hands behind his head as he relaxed into his sleep. He wasn't exactly like that, after all he was a crazy man...He let out a yawn and closed his eyes, he wouldn't mind if she held him...But the other way around just didn't work out to well for Mr.Crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:40 pm

She turned over and pulled her naked body up next to his. She moved an arm over his chest, curling into his side. She yawned lightly, closing her eyes, her head laying against his chest. "Mmn..." She smiled, relaxing against him. She was very content at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon.   

Back to top Go down

Full Moon.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3