Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blinding SMOKE

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:22 pm

Kim was in the forests training...she wouldnt hold back anything her knuckles had started to belled and her blazed with flames....

she then snapped her head in another direction.....she activated her Lunarikudai and spotted out the newcomer

"this shall be interesting" she said to herself
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:25 pm

"Hey there" Kadou said dragging his feet.

"Care if I join"
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:33 pm

"i dont mind" kim said breathing hardly

she then wiped the blood off her knuckles and put her hair into a ponytail
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:37 pm

"Cool" he said as he was right next to her in a split second.

"Konoha Daisenpū" he said lunging a kick at her.

Name: Konoha Daisenpū [Leaf Great Whirlwind]
Type: Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
This jutsu involves a powerful leap forward followed by a spinning kick with both legs in succession, the second kick being aimed lower in case the intended target ducks the first.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:46 pm

Kim jumped in the air quickly and her hair turned into flames

her hair extended and whipped towards Kadou attempting to wrap around his legs and arms
-----------
Justu used:
Nenshou Kami no justu:[Burning Hair]
this jutsu extends Kims hair and turns each and every strand into a raging lflame. she is then able to manipulate the hair to attack, and or subdue her enemy. the hair will burn for as long as kim likes
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Kadou did multiple hand signs while dodging backwards.

"Enkou Soujuu" he said smiling, and his hands had a blue flame wrap around his hands.

"Fire jutsu are pointless now" he said still grinning.

-------------
Name:
Enkou Soujuu
[Flame Manipulator]
A
Element:
Fire
Description:
This technique allows the user to fully manipulate any currently open flames, which allows them to redirect attacks and effectively reflect any fire based jutsu. Kadou coats his hands in a blue relatively cool flame that allows him to attract flames in and repel them out, this motion takes a while to master, which the deciding factor that made it an A rank jutsu.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:59 pm

"indeed they are.."

kims hair returned to normal and she hopped in the air sending a slamming heel down towards his shoulder
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:05 pm

Kadou rolled easily, he was used to Taijutsus.

Kadou threw a kunai at Kim.

"Dainamikku-Entorī" he said quietly he had gotten used to saying his attacks though he has trained himself to say his Taijutsu quietly to add surprise.

----------
Name: Dainamikku-Entorī [Dynamic Entry]
This jutsu is simply a flying jump kick at an enemy before being spotted.The user throws a kunai to distract his opponents attention so his kick is delivered to the back of their head.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:17 pm

Kim kicked the kunai out of the way and activated her Kekei genkai... he head then snapped towards kadou..and he went to grab his foot

"3rd Degree plam" kim said as she grabbed

-----------
Jutsu used:
3rd Degree Palm:
this jutsu heats Kims palms to a tempeture that is able to create 3rd degree burns on contact.. her hands seem to glow from the inside when this is performed[must activate kekei genkai to perform]
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

As Kadou's foot was grabbed he spun his other foot at her head dodging the palm in the process.

"1st Gate, Initial Gate" he said as his eyes lit up a bit, and his hair flared.

----------
Kaimon ("Gate of Opening" or "Initial Gate") releases the brain's limit on the total strain on the muscles, giving the user five times their normal strength and speed. The user can perform the Front Lotus at this level.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Kim's Kekei turned into a rotating "8" and Kadou's movements went into slow motion in her vision... her body pumped adrenaline she then let go of his foot ducked under the kick and sent her raging heel down at his back as he rotated from his kick
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Kadou's initial gate allowed him to move 5 times as fast and 5 times as strong so he easily dodged her attack.

"Konoha Shōfū" he said moving at alarmingly fast speeds almost impossible to dodge.

"Good luck" he said smiling.

---------------
Name: Konoha Shōfū
[Leaf Rising Wind]
Type: Unknown
Using quickness and agility, the user will do a swift upwards kick at their opponent or at a weapon the opponent is wielding.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:42 pm

Kim's kekei moved faster... she the began to get a blurry vision and turned to a akward position so the that the kick wouldnt hurt as much...

kim flew intoa tree and her hands caught aflame....the tree engulfed in fire and she zoomed back towards Kadou with the speed of light....she held her palm forwards and sent it towards his torso

"3 Degree Palm" she said to herself
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:48 pm

Kadou moved Kim's hands away due to his Flame Manipulator Jutsu.

"Almost" he said grabbing her torso and pulling her close and smiled.

"It's a shame I am about to do this to such a beautiful girl" he said still smiling showing off his pearly white teeth her spun and threw her at another tree, but it was far enough away for her to make a dodge.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Kim grunted and slung herself around the tree... she clung to the tree and stared at Kadou....

her Kekei then began to sping in a counter clockwise direction...

"Genkudai Clone" she said putting up a wierd hand sign

13 perfect copies of her appeared from the smoke of the burning smoke.. all 14 Kimara's then began doing 3rd Degree Palms and charged at Kadou...

"boy boy boy....." she said with a smile as her hair ripped from her scrunchie and raged in the air
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:26 pm

"Omote Renge" he said smiling. I will take this one easy, I don't want to fatigue myself to bad he thought quickly.

Kadou's bandages wrapped around all the Kimaras that were running, and had no chance to dodge. (This isn't full power so at most it will kill your clones and give you a headache)
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:09 pm

Kim smiled as he crush the Kim Clones... as they were killed the engulfed the bandages and the flames danced dangerously on his arms....
Kim s placed her hand on her head and looked up...

kim then stood up right and began to multiple hand signs the insides of her hands then began to glow....

"Inbijiburu Kochouno" kims hand then glowed and she shot invisible blasts of chakra energy at his body at a speed that was almost impossible to dodge

---------------
chakra used:

Inbijiburu Kochouno[invisible butterfly]:
This is a Kekei genkai ability. Kimara send invisible chakra attacks that enter her opponents body and causes a momentarily intense internal pain.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:26 pm

"Kasai Bunshin no Jutsu" Kadou said doing some handsigns, he was hit by one of the attacks but finished his jutsu and the clne exploded in fire at Kim.

Kadou appeared behind her.

"Double Konoha Daisenpū" Kadou said quietly (Same as Konoha Daisenpū just twice.)

------------------------
Kasai Bunshin no Jutsu
[Fire Doppelganger Technique]
A jutsu that uses any available flame source to make a clone of the user. This clone can only use fire jutsu the originator can use. When struck hard, the clone dispells, leaving a fire where it was.

Name: Konoha Daisenpū [Leaf Great Whirlwind]
This jutsu involves a powerful leap forward followed by a spinning kick with both legs in succession, the second kick being aimed lower in case the intended target ducks the first.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:53 pm

Kim embraced thr flames hitting her and her kekei slowed down everythin now..

she then turned around quickly and timed the swings of Kadou's legs perfectly

she grabbed onto his legs with 3rd Degree Palms which burned his ankles she then spun him aroundand let him fly into a nearby tree that was already engulfed in flames
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:01 pm

Kadou used his Flame Manipulator jutsu to fling the flames at Kim so he hit the tree and nothing else.

Kadou got up wiping blood from his lip.

Kadou did a lot of hand signs.

"Kasai Bunshin no Jutsu" he said as 10 clones appeared. (I did the jutsu multiple times)

All the clones flew at Kimara.

"Dainamikku-Entorī" they all yelled in unison with their legs extended.

---------------------------------------------
Kasai Bunshin no Jutsu
[Fire Doppelganger Technique]
A jutsu that uses any available flame source to make a clone of the user. This clone can only use fire jutsu the originator can use. When struck hard, the clone dispells, leaving a fire where it was.

This jutsu is simply a flying jump kick at an enemy before being spotted.The user throws a kunai to distract his opponents attention so his kick is delivered to the back of their head.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:09 pm

Kim dodged the kunai but one lodged into her left shoulder

she yelped in pain and her eyes burst with a purple star in the middled with the "8" shape still spinning around and around in circles

she then looked up and saw the 10 figures coming down at her she hopped up and sent her body parts crashing into thier bodies...she then kept hopping off of them one by one..
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:12 pm

"Dainamikku-Entorī" Kadou said almost inaudibly, he had snuck up behind the unsuspesting Kimara and now flew at her, not throwing a kunai with this attack, she was already distracted enough.

------------------------
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:17 pm

after Kim killed the clones she got a tingle on the back of her neck she then turned around and BAM the kick went crashing into her chest....

kim grunted and grabbed onto Kadou leg pulling him towards her

"Oh no....if im goin down im taking you with me" Kim said ina aching voice
the two ninja went flying down and crashed into the ground...

Kims body lay still on the ground fully covered in flames... and the ground and trees were covered in Fire...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Kadou's face slammed into the ground causing a small crater, Kadou and Kim passed out from the intense battle as blood trickled from Kadou's forehead.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:29 pm

...........H O U R S :: L A T E R..........

Kim awoke screaming.. the Kunai was still in her shoulder and it glowed orange from being in the flames too long.

a tear ran from her face she was exhausted...her body was sore and when she finally looked up...the forest was burning down.

she crawled over to Kadou...

"wake up..." she tried to yell out in a pain filled voice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blinding SMOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blinding SMOKE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: The Wilderness-
Jump to: