Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blinding SMOKE

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Blinding SMOKE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:38 pm

Kadou's eyes blinked open.

"Huh? Oh my Go...." he didn't finish his sentence, he saw Kim was crying and the forest was burning, Kadou grabbed the red hot Kunai and pulled it out of her shoulder burning his hand.

"Ahh" he said holding his hand.

"Come on!!" he yelled grabbing Kimara's hand and running through the burning forest.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Kim gave her all to run... she began to get light headed from her kekei interfearing with her sight

she tried to shake it off and kept running

"fuck..this is all my fault!" kim said trying to see through the Blinding SMOKE
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:44 pm

Kadou put her arm over his shoulder and began helping/carrying her out.

"No this is our fault, but no one has to know" he said as he sprinted faster trying to save them both.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:53 pm

Kim held on tight and ran faster......

"they're going to find out...i mean we kinda are the only two fire heads in town" kim said trying to control her body tempeture so that she didnt burn Kadou
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:56 pm

"Just keep it quiet and play it cool" he said holding her closer trying to take the weight off her legs, Kadou was used to such physical strain, he wasn't sure about her.

"Any Leaf village Shinobi could have done this with a B ranked or higher fire jutsu"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:57 pm

"true" kim said and ket running....it was easier for her now.....she then saw light in the distance and she was releaved....

as the fresh oxygen came she tried to break a smile but it hurt too much to do so
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:02 pm

The light broke for a moment but then quickly turned back into flames and smoke.

"It's getting hard to breath....here" he said as he moved his hands he provided more oxygen for the two with his Kekkei Genkai.

Kadou moved his hand back down grabbing hers and pulling her faster, he was now in his full sprint with his first gate still open.

"Look Kim I have had this first gate open too long, I will keep it going until we get back to Konoha's gates then I need you to perform basic medical jutsu to help my injuries" he said picking her up and placing her on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:07 pm

Kim was shocked at how fast Kadou had picked her up
she didnt know what to think...she handt seen Oto in days..and plus..she knew she was too tired to go on...

"K" Kim said holding onto Kad. with tons of things running through her head
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Kadou broke through the forest and hit the ground in the clearing making sure Kimara landed perfectly safe.

"Now" he said as his eyes dulled down then shut his whole body ached.

"Help" he said queitly before passing out.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Kim had never done healing jutsus before.. she panicked and thought hard and focused on nothing but healing.....
she activated her Kekei genkai and her hands glowed a bright lavender
she placed her hands on Kadou's body and mended his wounds faster than she expected.

"Kadou.....are you okay?" Kim Yelled
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:17 pm

Kadou coughed a little, he opened his eyes and smiled at her.

"I'm fine, how about you" he said raising his hand and moving the hair from in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:27 pm

Kim stayed still

"im breathing.." she said aching....

"i think i better get goin.....see ya around" Kim said in pain and began taking off home
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:31 pm

"O...k" he said still laying on the ground he couldn't get up yet.

"See you around"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:33 pm

Kim held her side and turned around and waved.. with a half smile.

"see ya"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:35 pm

[Topic End?]
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:42 pm

[End Topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blinding SMOKE   Blinding SMOKE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blinding SMOKE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: The Wilderness-
Jump to: