Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)

Go down 
+4
Mindfreak
Ulca
Atreyuvision
VivaLaCult☼
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) Empty
PostSubject: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:30 pm

There were some Jounin standing in front of the classroom talking and standing just basic talk, it was 7 in the morning the test began in an hour and a half.

Kadou sat outside the classroom studying, he had spent the last 5 years preparing for this test and he knew he would ace it but he was just making sure he rubbed his forehead a bit.

"There is no way I can fail this" he said shutting his book. Kadou readjusted his Shinobi band.

"Where are all those other shinobi"

Last edited by VivaLaCult☼ on Fri May 01, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:42 pm

Itami stood by him with her leg kicked up against the wall, leaning against it..."Been here...You've just been so busy with that stupid book of yours you didn't notice..."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:46 pm

"I notice more than you think" he said not turning to her, he did some handseals and he turned virtually invisible, then he turned back.

"Ahh there we go just in case" he said admiring his Camoflague technique not many other ninja could do it the way he could.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Itami smiled..."Cute...I can see right through it with these eyes though...and copy it if I had em on..."
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Oto then walked in the doors.

"Hey Itami," he said placing his back against the opposite wall and slid down slowly into a sitting position.

"It's not too hard, trust me. I've done this test before."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 pm

"They say it's something different every time....So who knows...You all could fail right here and now..." Itami chuckled...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:44 pm

"Copy it yes but it takes years to master to the level I have it on, even for an Uchiha" he said answering her question before Oto showed up.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:33 pm

Oto then laughed,
"Nah, I'm not a genius for nothing;" he said pointing to his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm

Sora also walked into the room, and took a spot on the wall next to Itami.
"Hey,Everyone..."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:38 pm

"Eh, you guys are so crowding" he said as he moved with insane speed to the other side of the wall.

"There we go that is better" he said adjusting his shinobi band again.

"Hey everyone" Ishuu said strolling happily down the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:40 pm

"Hey guys...Ya excited for the exam?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Kadou stayed quiet he was pretty sure Itami wasn't talking to him.

"Eh not really this is only the written part" Ishuu said rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:56 pm

Oto looked a little note pad that he wrote.

"Hmph," he said standing up and adjusting his left arm sleeve and rolled it up.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:38 pm

"Cmon guys, show some fire! Some passion! Ya aint gotta pass with that attitude!" Itami grinned.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:39 pm

Teiji lumbered in. He got in next to Itami.

"Lady Itami, Sora."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:48 pm

Some ninja from the Rain village approached, so did some from the Sand, the waterfall, all types of genin approached and waited for their chance..."Hey Teiji...Looks like the competition is no joke eh?"
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:50 pm

"It's not easy to tell from an outward appearance Lady Itami. But I hope they are up to snuff, I want a good fight."

Last edited by Teiji Yoritomo on Fri May 01, 2009 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Kadou got up when he saw some of his friends from Kumogakure.

"Hey guys" he said as he walked over to them
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:15 pm

"heyy" Kim said as she walked towards th groupd of people
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Ishuu waven in the direction he thought she was with a smile.

Kadou couldn't help but eye the pretty girl, he tried to look away but his eyes refused to let him.

"Dang" Kadou said to his friends.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:24 pm

(Oh gee thanks bitch Itami is just an ugly bitch then?))

Itami squinted at Kadou...What's he starin at....
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:27 pm

(No but now Kadou just thinks of you as a target, because you will give him the best fight, once they fight he will be all over you)

Kadou caught Itami watching him.

He nodded towards her and winked.

Kadou then smiled at Itami then mouthed "I'm still going to win"
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:28 pm

Teiji scowled at Kadou after he saw him wink.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:30 pm

Kim was wearing daisy dukes, a purple tank top, and flip flops she then walked over to Ish

"whats up buddy?" she said as she gave ish a quick hug

Kim thn put her hands in her pockets and looked over at Kadou..and the others...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:31 pm

Itami cracked her knuckles..."I can't wait to kick his sorry ass...."

((What a nice outfit for a life threatening event that requires all of your physical effort....lmao))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next