The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:03 pm

Kim could Feel Kadou...

she then looked back at him and shook her head... she then finished her test easily and sat back in her seat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:05 pm

A small bug a size so small no one could see it unless looking for it on Teiji's paper, landed and began telling the answers to Ishuu in a way only he could undrstand, Ishuu finished easily and slid his test forward.

Thanks big guy he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:06 pm

Keishi took his time. "Really," he thought "what is the extra time for?" as he went along each question elaborately enunciating each awnser so he can use hidden loopholes in his awnsers to make his teachers give him the right awnser over a wrong one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:14 pm

A Genin that no one had seen before was sitting next to Keishi this Genin was actualy Shikaku Nara Keishi's older brother with a Genjutsu activated, no one would be able to tell it was him though, he looked over onto his little brothers paper.

Hmmph that's the exact same way I passed this test he thought to himself and smiled at his brothers wit, and how similiar it was to his.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Sora looke around to make sure no one was looking.He reached his hand up to his left eye, turning just his eye to sludge.He pulled his head band over the eye, to disguise it.He guided the sludge through the shadows to find a suitable person to copy off of.When it did, it looked at the information on the almost completed test, and moved back to Sora, who promptly wrote the information down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Oto activated his sharingan and copied a kid's hand movements and stole his answers.
He then did a few hand signs, moment by moment, then the power shut off in the building.

"Success!" He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:41 pm

Kim's Lunarikaudai automatically turned on in the darkness

"what the hell" she said looking around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:42 pm

Kadou lit his match and oxygeninated area around the match lighting the whole room with the dim glow of fire allowing everyone to see again.

"What happened?" he asked confused though he was already done with his test.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:43 pm

"Power surge?" Oto said, more than he questioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:45 pm

"Well I've got the light till some power comes back" he said half suspecting a shinobi in the room had something to do with it.

"What happened" Ishuu said not being able to tell the difference.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:46 pm

kim put her hand on fire giving off more light...

"oh..." she sitting ontop of her desk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:49 pm

"Damn," Oto said quietly. He couldn't find the answer to just one more problem. No one had the answer either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:50 pm

"Off the top of the desk girl and NO MORE TALKING" said a grumpy Jounin at the font of the class.

"You two keep up the light until someone gets the power back up and the rest of you finish" he said sternly.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Kim got up and sat on Oto's desk

she looked at him mysteriously and shaped the flames in her hand into a dragon eating a fox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:54 pm

"Hmph," Oto said as he pushed his paper closer towards the end of the desk.

"Finished," he said looking at the clock.

"Hmm, 20 minutes. Not all that bad. Faster than last time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:55 pm

"I said OFF THE DESK" he said grabbing her shoulder and placing her in her seat.

"I will kick you out of here, along with your team" said the grumpy Jounin.
Back to top Go down
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:14 pm

"Wow some of these are impossible..." Kidou does some handsigns "Confusion!" this way the Jounins would not pay much attention "Haha now to finish this things!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:15 pm

Kadou slid his paper to Kibou.

Kadou smilied at Kibou's Genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:19 pm

"Haha thanks Kadou..." Kibou hands Kadou his paper "I'm going to try to hold the genjustu a little longer so we can both finish" Kibou smiles then hold a handsign
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:22 pm

Kim jerked her shoulder she didnt like the man touching her

she then continued playing with the fired and pushed her paper up she was finished as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:23 pm

"Already done man, end it when you want, I was the first to finish" he said smiling.

"We got this" he said turning from Kibou to make it look less suspicious.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Kim sighed...

and turned the fire blue...

she then began to hum a song in her head and sat back in her seat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:29 pm

"Ha... Gotta" Kibou slides his paper to thew front of his desk. "I'm going to hold it a bit longer if anyone else needs the advantage" Kibou said smiling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:31 pm

"Nah man don't help them the less pass here the less we have to deal with, cancel it man" he said nudging him.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:32 pm

Kim smirked and she had started to send a flame over to burn Kibou's paper but she remained to herself and chuckled a little
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)   Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Written Exams (All Chuunin hopefuls post here)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next