Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One By One

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

One By One Empty
PostSubject: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:54 pm

AaKari was in the wilderness picking off small people that passed him... blood stained his hands and his byakugan raged
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:55 pm

A large flowered plant appeared.

"I see you are making our presence known, this is going to make the assassinations more difficult" Ibara said chuckling in his normal form.

One By One Dtb210
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:59 pm

"difficult....sounds nice..but making ouselves known will also make the pests of the lands quiver when they hear our names!" Aakari said washng his hands in a n nearby river
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Ibara twirled a rose in his hands that withered away.

"I guess, assassinations are too easy. Me and Kumo have the Kazekage I will enjoy sliting his throat" he said making the gesture.

"Who are you killing" he said smiling under his mask making sure it stayed on even in front of AaKari.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:09 pm

"Little pests that dont know how to hush" Aamir answered with a evil grin
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:10 pm

"Hmm the best kind. So what Kage is your target" he said laughing at AaKaris last response.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:15 pm

AaKari snickered.."Raikage.....cant wait to drag my blade across his chest and pull out his heart" AaKari said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:20 pm

"Well I want a challenge do you want to go kill some shinobi?" he asked as his mask twitched with his words.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:25 pm

"sure that sounds superdb to me!" AaKari said menacingly
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:29 pm

Ibara grabbed AaKari's shoulder and traveled to a nearby small village and stood among them.

"We are going to play a game, EVERYONE OUT HERE NOW" He yelled.

The villagers hurried in fright.

"YOU!" he said to a small girl.

"Who in this village dies today" he said close to her face all she did was whimper he grabbed her by the throat and she still whimpered.

"Kill her" he said and threw her to AaKari.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:31 pm

as the girl flew toward AaKari he took his index finger and poked her chest shutting off all of the Chakra in her small body . the girl hit the frounf and AaKari laughed
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:33 pm

The girl's faher yelled at the two.

Ibara grabbed his face.

"Who dies today" the man refused to open his mouth so Ibara broke his neck.

"Ok AaKari you try to get this village to talk" he said as the man hit the ground
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:39 pm

AaKari's eyes snapped toward a old man who was covered in in gold accesories

Kari raised his hand and clenched his fist the old man began to rise in the air. the people gasped and cried
the old man whimpered no longer in control of his body..

"the old man was now fac to face with AaKari.

the people of the village began yelling things out to Ibara..answers.. but too many at one time..

AaKari then broke the mans spinal Chakra flow and dropped the dead body and listened to the sooing answers him a Ibara were behin given by the village
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:43 pm

A women screamed loudly suddenly Ibara was inches from her face and did hand signs he grabbed her throat, removed his mask slightly but not enough for anyone to see his face and open his mouth he was using Life vortex, her life force was drained slowly and soon Ibara dropped her dried out body
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:47 pm

AaKari laughed and looked at the Villagers... the whimpered and began to silence in fear. AaKari hopped donwn and walked throug the people. the held onto thier bosy tightly scared for Kari to touch them.

"hmph.." AaKari smirked as he placed his hand on a mans shoulder who was looking at him evily.
the man dropped to the ground and AaKari laughed
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Kuroi strolled in from the opposite side of the vilage. "So you've reduced yourself to killing children and the elderly. How shameful."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:51 pm

"Reduced, haha, no they are just more fun. People get all 'excited' when you kill kids and elderly" he said not turning to Kuroi.

"Now join or leave Kuroi" he said putting his mask fully on.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:52 pm

AaKari snickered...
"how fun.." he said looking in the direction of Kuroi

"We have to make them talk somehow" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:54 pm

"You don't command me, Ibara. I'd hate to have to perform one of my duties today, so hold your tongue. I came to make sure you didn't give our organization a name people associate with barbarians who only prey on 5 yeard olds."

Last edited by Teiji Yoritomo on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:59 pm

"barbaric..?..or insane..either sound pleasing to me?" AaKari said fromt the side lines
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:01 pm

"Just don't futher sully our name. Kill abled body adults, not children."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:03 pm

"And I take orders from those strong enough to earn that right. You have shown me nothing Kuroi, watch were you place your words." He said as he appeared right next to him.

"I will not allow you to flag this organization as sympathetic, we kill all no matter what, that is how it has always been, since before you showed up and that is how it is going to stay"

Last edited by VivaLaCult on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:06 pm

AaKari smiled and looked at the two....

"whats the point of arguing......they all have to die some day!" 'Kari said cracking his knuckles
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Kuori smirked, "You're far less intimidating than you think you are, Ibara. And I don't really care if I've earned your respect, I've proven myself to the leader more than you have apparently. Or have you forgottrn that I hold more responsibility than you?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:12 pm

"I am not trying to be intimidating, you don't need to intimidate, if you are good enough to fight. I will allow you to think that hold more responsibility, you control the organization if two other people die. I protect every secret the Higure holds dear, that means that he must trust me more" Ibara said turning back to the village.

"You always ruin the fun Kuroi, come on AaKari we have a village to destroy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One By One Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One By One
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: The Wilderness-
Jump to: