Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One By One

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

One By One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:23 pm

"You act as if we don't all hold the secrets of our organization. Your just charged with disposing of bodies. I dispatch you to the location, I take in new recruits."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:26 pm

"Trust me Kuroi you don't know all the secrets, I promise, me and Kumo are the only who do" he said laughing.

"But you can think you know them. Let me ask you this, have you ever spoken to the leader" he asked still walking away.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:46 pm

"I doubt any of us really have. He's far to smart to appear before any murderer, no matter how strong he may be."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:56 pm

"Ok Kuroi, lets settle this now" Ibara said stopping and turning around.

"Let's fight, no killing, just a spar" he smiled under his mask.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:26 pm

it seemed as though AaKari was the only one who never bumped heads with anyone.......outcast mabey? Kari Glared down evily at the Villagers and and sat quietly as Ibara and Kuroi were about to Spar
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:20 pm

"You're far too violent. You jump into fights too quickly. I won't fight you. I'll just leave you to your baby killing. AaKari, if you try anything like this while you're with me you'll be taking on the Raikage by yourself."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:13 pm

"I knew you wouldn't do it" he said as the Ibara in front of Kuroi poofed into smoke.

"Come on AaKari let's go"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:44 am

Kumo appeared in front of Kuroi, rising from the ground...(He is rather intimidating unlike the others he barely talks)
"Childish..."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:08 am

"Speak, Kumo. I no longer want to watch these two massacre infants and octogenarians."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:41 am

"Come AaKari, unfortunatly we have....some fun wreckers in this organization. Have fun being this villages savior guys, I am sure the rest of the Higure wil be so proud" he began to walk away.

"Oh actually one more thing" he said as he stopped and held up his index finger.

All of the sudden sharp vines and wood branches shot from the ground and impaled every village member, old, young, and middle aged.

"Like I would let them live" he whispered to AaKari.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:17 am

Kumo shook his head..."It is not the murder or the targets that bother me...It is that you seem to have nothing better to do with your time...As if your life revolves around murder..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:34 pm

AaKari deactivated his Byakugan and stood silent witha smirk.

AaKari looked at Kuroi and Kumo and not a word came from his lips... he just stood there with his arms crossed.

"I have better things to do right now than to be talked to like i am a 5 year old...you guys barely even know me....so Kuroi...when your ready to go take out the Raikage you know where i'll be." AaKari said as he dissappeared fom all three of his 'allies'.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:45 pm

Kumo disappeared into the ground with out another word...I am starting to dislike this organization...
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:25 pm

Storm clouds filled the sky, a flash of lightning struck Kuroi and he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:23 pm

Ibara stood there admiring his work when an old man walked behind him.

"Ibara" he said lowly. "I think we may have trouble with Kumo and Kuroi I want you to keep an eye on them for me" he finished.

"Ah master, I understand" he said surprised this was the first time The leaderhad contacted him in a long time.

"I am trusting you Ibara don't let me down" the old man said then turned to walk away.

"Wait master....what do you want me to do if they do show me "trouble" should I kill them" Ibara said dreading an answer Kumo though he didn't agree with his views was close to him.

"Unfortunatly they are just as strong as you are, you cannot just kill them, so I will give you control of two of my best minions that will guarentee victory, however you only use them if they turn on this organization" As the leader said this two people formed from the ground one of them was the legendary Sannin Jiraya the other was a large ninja that was not recognizable. "If I hear you used them for any other reason I will dispose of you personally" The leader said then phased into the ground.

Ibara smiled as the warriors phased into the ground, Ibara knew that if Kuroi or Kumo turned he would deal with them personally.

"I hope those two know whats good for them" he said then disappeared with his Mayfly technique.

(Ok two things that was not The leader's true form don't worry, and secondly these two are only back up if Kumo and Kuroi make any funny moves Ibara will hunt them down and kill them, he cannot use them any other way or he will be killed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One By One   One By One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One By One
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: The Wilderness-
Jump to: