Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outcast in a New Place

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:39 am

"Ugh, what does this fighting prove" Ishuu said only quiet enough for him to hear but continued to watch, regardless of his objection.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:41 am

Sora chckled louder as the sludge hit him, and absorbed into his sludge skin harmlessly.
"Not bad....."
He launched another set of sludgeballs at Itami.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:45 am

Itami threw something onto the ground and jumped over the sludge, she flipped forward in the air and unleashed four shurikens at him.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:50 am

Sora held his arm out, and made the sludge on it thicken so the shuriken got stuck in it, and sunk into it.He did some hand signs.
"SSSLUDGE TENDRILS!!!"
The tendrils shot out of the same arm, launching the shuriken back.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:54 am

Itami landed and preformed a hew handsigns, "Shadow clone jutsu!" She created three copies of herself, they all ran towards Sora trying to circle him.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:58 am

Sora's other arm grew tendrils, and he swung both arms at the Itamis.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:01 am

One clone was destroyed by the attack while the other three dodged, one ran forward and swung her kunai downwards...The other two began running in circles around him, in opposite directions.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:09 am

The kunai cut his sludge, but it quickly reformed.He swung the tendrils over his head in a circle trying to catch them and hit them.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:13 am

The two Itami's jumped back and yanked on the wire they had secretly applied to the kunai they had thrown earlier...They had wrapped him up...The Itami on it's own was hit by the tendrils and flew back, but it was the real Itami so it did not poof...She began preforming handseals..."I have you now!"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:17 am

"Woah woah woah" Ishuu said using bugs to push back Itami. (Like a hand not shoving you)

"Sparring not killing" he said as he came between the two.

"We have Chuunin exams tomorrow don't hurt others or wear yourself out"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:21 am

Itami canceled her jutsu and released the clones..."Very well..."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:23 am

Ishuu smiled at Itami, a stop showing off look, I get it look.

"I want you at full ability for tomorrow when the fight actually counts"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:23 am

Sora was tangled by the wire, but he laughed, struggling to do several hand signals in the wire.
"Not quite yet, Ms. Uchiha."
Sora's body convulsed as he turned completly into sludge, oozing out of the wire.The resulting puddles moved toward the real Itami, and began to attach to her.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:32 am

Itami jumped back in the air and finished her handsigns. "WIND MOUTH FUNNEL!" She unleashed a horizontal tornado towards the sludge and Sora, sucking it all up.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:34 am

Ishuu smiled.

"Now that's enough, we need to rest, we wouldn't want you sore Itami, nothing is worse than a sore loser"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:35 am

The sludge could be heard screaming as it was sucked up.The puddles formed Sora again, albeit still made of Sludge.
"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:42 am

Itami canceled the jutsu and landed..."Cute that you think you have a chance..."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:45 am

Sora hit the ground, splattering sludge in lots of places.He laughed, in a garbled and warped voice at Itami.
"Well, it's cute that you....That you...Damn.I cant pick just one thing....."
Sora began to harden into his non-sludgy form.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:52 am

"You guys are pointless" Ishuu said and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:54 am

What ever bug-boy...." Itami looked back over to Sora..."Get up, I didn't hurt you that bad you pussy..."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:58 am

Sora, by now having his skin back, got up off the ground laughing, and his skin still showing a hint of blushing.
"No.You didn't."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:05 am

Itami deactivated her sharingan..."I could have...If it weren't for bug-boy..."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:09 am

Sora smiled.
"I don't doubt that in the least.Espescially considering you could've killed me 30 minutes ago..."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:14 am

"But I believe we're on the same team for the exams...So you better not mess up when we need you..."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:22 am

Sora laughed.
"Really? Well you can count on me...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outcast in a New Place
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: Central Palace-
Jump to: