Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outcast in a New Place

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Outcast in a New Place Empty
PostSubject: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:59 am

Ishuu sat on top of a tall building, looking over a very large city, it had been a week since he left his home, left his family, his village.

"I just don't know how I will deal with all of this without my family you guys." he said seemingly talking to himself, and looking towards the setting sun.

"I mean I meet my new team tomorrow, they are gonna hate me, I know it" he said to no one again.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:24 am

"dont say that!..you'll never know how they'll act" Kimarra said touching his shoulder trying to cheer him up
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:27 am

"Well with that talk he may not be wrong. He sounds like he hardly likes himself. How can anyone like someone who doesn't even like himself?"

Teiji walked up the side of the building, funneling chakra to his feet.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:29 am

Ishuu jumped a little.

"Hmph" he turned away from them and a stray bug flew around a bit then went up his sleeve.

He turned to glance at the girl.

"No one here has heard of privacy?" he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:30 am

"It's hard to ignore someone sitting on a rooftop."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:33 am

"I didn't really ask for advice" he said calmly, not with any sort of harshness in his voice, and a swarm of bugs lifted him in the air and he floated off the building hovering before the two, just getting out of reach he didn't want another person touching him.

Ishuu scratched the side of his nose.

"Who are you guys anyway" he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:37 am

"im Kimarra.." she said and went to go sit on the edge of the building
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:42 am

"Teiji Yoritomo of the Yoritomo clan." Teiji bowed as he spoke and slowly rose. "I hail from Iwagakure, son of Tadamasa."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:43 am

"And why are you here, and why are you bugging me" he said as he watched a few bugs swirl around his head.

"I assume you are Genin as well" he said bashfully, and allowing one bug land on the tip of his finger.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:45 am

"Like I said, it's quite difficult to ignore a person on a building. As for what I'm doing, as you have already stated, I am a genin waiting for the squads to be formed."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:48 am

"And you found it to be a good idea to talk to a person sitting on a building talking to some bugs, I hope you think better in the exams or you won't make it very far" he said as a shy smile came across his face, and he glanced back at the girl.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:50 am

Kimarra remained silent and gazed at the clouds...kicking her legs back and forth
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:02 am

"Yes, because I can see bugs from the street." Teiji answered sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:04 am

"Hmm" he said to himself, looking down at his bugs, he bit his fingernails.

"What village?" he said to Kimara, but not looking up.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:06 am

"Sunagakure" Kimarra replied untying her hair in the wind
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:11 am

"Well then" he said scratching his nose again and a few bugs escaped his sleeve and flew to Kimara.

Ishuu landed back on the building.

"I wish I had stayed in Konahagakure" he said as he hit the ground running and stopped at the other edge of the skinny building.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:16 am

Kimarra swpied at a the bug a little making them fly away...

and she stood to her feet. and shrugged her shoulders..not really knowing what to say anymore
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:27 am

The bugs flew back to Ishuu and he nodded as being told something.

"A wind ninja, good chakra levels too hmm" he said quietly to himself to where nobody could hear him and a few bugs flew to Teiji.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:50 am

"I'd rather you didn't do that. I shall see you tomorrow." Teiji performed a few hand signs and melted into the ground.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:51 am

"A Earth ninja, I didn't get a chakra report though" Ishuu said turning around began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:58 am

As Ishuu walked away, his foot stepped in a small puddle of black, tar like slime and sludge.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:00 am

His foot turned to a swarm of bugs and his body appeared about three feet from the puddle.

"Hmm" Ishuu kept moving but was now hovering.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:01 am

Kimarra looked at ishuu, turned around and did a swan dive off of the building and went in her way
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:03 am

As the two went on their ways, many more puddles apperead.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:05 am

"Ok just show yourself, I want to get introductions out of the way so I have to meet less of you tomorrow" Ishuu said now no longer moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outcast in a New Place
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: Central Palace-
Jump to: