Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its Been A Week*Kumo*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Its Been A Week*Kumo* Empty
PostSubject: Its Been A Week*Kumo*   Its Been A Week*Kumo* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:45 pm

AaKari sat in the very spot Kumo had directed him to be and waited lazily and yawned a bit..."c'mon...." he said and stood up as he listened for any appearances.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Its Been A Week*Kumo*   Its Been A Week*Kumo* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:21 am

A large amount of spiders gathered on the ground before Aakari, they eventually assumed Kumo's figure...Kumo now stood before Aakari, a dull look upon his face..."Defeat my guardians in combat, I warn you; They are all Jounin level..." Kumo preformed a large amount of handseals, during the seals he brought his thumb to his mouth and bit some of the skin off; causing him to bleed. He then continued the handseals, once they were finished he brought both hands to the ground, causing a large cloud of purple smoke to arise...The smoke was extremely poisonous, only true poison masters or those with immunities could stand in it unharmed...Three somewhat large Arachnids were hidden in the purple mist...

Rank A - Arachnid of Illusion - The user preforms quite a few handseals, then cuts himself to offer his own blood. He then summons an arachnid ally who focuses on cloning and sneak attacks, he is very quick and most similiar to a shinobi. This Spider's element is Lightning

Rank A - Arachnid of Speed - The user preforms quite a few handseals, then cuts himself to offer his own blood. He then summons an arachnid ally who moves with great finesse, relying mostly on web abilities, and wind jutsu. This Spider's element is Wind

Rank A - Arachnid of Power - The user preforms quite a few handseals, then cuts himself to offer his own blood. He then summons an arachnid ally who focuses on strength and power, he is rather slow but is large and durable. This Spider's element is Earth

((MY app has their pictures if you want to see them.))
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Its Been A Week*Kumo*   Its Been A Week*Kumo* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:44 pm

AaKari Nodded and preformed quickt tai-chi movemwent and gather uper a strong amount of what seems to be a infinate anout of chakra. and blew it out at the purple smoke and he grabbed his golden Kunai and jetted off towards the Spider whos element he could read was Earth... " I sense this one is slow... take out the strongest, bu most Vulnerable first and work my way up." he said to him sels and hopped on top of the spider and activated his Bachiatari Byakugan to read... the weakest point on the hug bug, AakAri then rab on the beasts back and slammed his palm on the weakest point and be gan removing it's legs with the strong kunai whic he hel... this was gonna be al grits and gravy.. he knew Kumo wasnt going to make his all easy..but he was going to give it all he had.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Its Been A Week*Kumo*   Its Been A Week*Kumo* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:12 pm

The largest Spider chuckled as Aakari jumped onto his back..."Fool!" He preformed a few handseals with all four hands, just before Aakari's palm hit him the first jutsu activated. His other two arms were still working on the other jutsu. His skin instantly became much darker, he was practically invincible while it was active, causing Aakari's attacks to take little to none effect. Suddenly his second jutsu finished, his skin became covered in large spikes, most of them at least three feet long. The smallest spider, the one of speed then jumped into Aakari as he jumped off the Larger spider, ((Because obviously you will be forced to jump off)) the spider of speed was trying to head butt him as he came off of his ally. The middle spider, the one of illusion began preforming handseals, getting ready to bring on the next attack.

Kumo merely chuckled with his arms crossed as he watched the situation, "Together they are truly a deadly team..."

Doton; Hard Earth Skin
Rank A
Description: After a quick few handseals, the user's skin becomes nearly unbreakable and turn to a dark earth like color for a short duration of time.

Doton; Spiked Earth Skin
Rank A
Description: After a quick few handseals, the user's rock hard skin has many razor sharp spikes come out all along his body, making his body practically a walking death trap. This jutsu requires hard earth skin to be active.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Its Been A Week*Kumo*   Its Been A Week*Kumo* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:50 pm

as AaKari jumped from the Large spiked back spider he evaded the hed but fomr the smaller spider and sent a bolt og electricity rigth towards it's neck . AaKrari landed on the ground and looked around holding his Kunai in his mouth and began quickly, just as fast as the Spider of Speed, started sending zooming palms of electricity to the spider and a quick swipe of the kunai..towards it's neck. AaKari kept a eye on The third one as well and noticed it getting reay for something different...

Descripion:the justsu allows AaKari to attack his opponent 128 times quickly. With each contact a small surge of electricty is sent to the area hit which causes a great deal of damage to charka and the person body.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Its Been A Week*Kumo*   Its Been A Week*Kumo* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:25 pm

"Mwhahaha" The illusion spider broke into into an evil cackle, it's voice was small and raspy. "Illusions! All of it!" The spider of speed poof into a cloud of purple poison when it was struck by Aakari, suddenly thirty different spiders surrounded Aakari. The original was replaced by a clone before he could be harmed, thus proving how great of a team these arachnids are...The largest spider then bull rushed Aakari, his stone skin wearing out since it only lasted a few seconds. The illusion spider then began preforming more handseals while at the same time the army of fast spiders all jumped high into the air and shot webs at Aakari, hoping to hold him in place.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Its Been A Week*Kumo*   Its Been A Week*Kumo* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:16 am

invisible blades shot from AaKari;s finger tips.. the blades were made of chakra and he sliced easilt through all of the webs and smacked and sliced the 30 spiders away from hin quickly steeping to the side and holding out his arms lettit drage against the large spider that bul rushed him...assuming that it was a illusion as well.. he then sent speedy darts of his charka all the Arachnids around him and dissapeared.. using his eyes to seek out the real opponent rather than tpying around with illusions.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Its Been A Week*Kumo*   Its Been A Week*Kumo* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:26 pm

The largest Arachnid merely stuck his giant arm out while Aakari ran past him, clotheslining him rather violently. Though the Arachnid was injured during the encounter, he was cut rather badly by the blade, causing him to bleed purple poisonous blood from the wound...The Arachnid was far too tough to fall from just one wound though...The Arachnid of speed's clones were all destroyed by his attacks, but the real one remained unharmed, hiding in the trees above...The arachnid of illusion finished his handseals and instantly the area around them was darkened, it was nearly pitch black out now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its Been A Week*Kumo*   Its Been A Week*Kumo* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its Been A Week*Kumo*
Page 1 of 1