Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Higure's Official Snatch Tester

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:44 pm

AaKari chuckled and looked at Leanna He felt like pising some one of really so he raised one hand as he walked down the path and a huge white lightning bolt crashedinto his hand and danced around his body afew seconds after that it poured down raining, AaKar had brought on a amazing lightning storm and he sho up into the air making latge bolts cras into the ground shaking the earth and filling the sky with crackling anf thunder. as he landed swiftly to his feet his long black hair fell behind him as he walked slowly in the rain... whistling to him self and occasionally causing a lightning bolt to crash. He was in fullt control over this storm.

Last edited by anttz111 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:49 pm

((Since when was Aakari a medic? and since when could he create lightning bolts? I thought he was a hyuuga?))
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:45 pm

[ anyone can learn med jutsu...hes not a medic but he can use Medi-jutsu. and look at his jutsu..he can can pull lightning from the sky...but lol if its totally off just let me me know ill change it]
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:05 pm

. o O ( Your post is ignored, anttz111. You cannot heal SCARS. You can heal wounds. I'm going to post though, and simply pretend like AaKari never touched Leanna. )

Leanna would writhe lightly, a groan passing her lips. She was in pain, but she would be okay. She knew she would be. With a soft sigh passing her lips, she arched and shifted, staying on her right side to keep her left shoulder out of pain. "If.. I can just.. get this..." Her hand would glow a very faint green. She placed it over her shoulder, using what little chakra she had left to stop the bleeding until someone could get her patched up and hooked up to an IV... As soon as her hand fell away, she was out cold. Her shoulder had stitched itself up, the smaller medical jutsu she used being one of a mind over matter thing. If she thought she was not bleeding, she wouldn't bleed. If she thought she was patched up for now, she would be. For now, all she could do was rest, breathing very shallow, her eyes slipping closed.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:21 pm

Ibara laughed mockingly at Leanna.

"You did ok...I guess, you did fight one of the strongest, you have failed to prove yourself to me, but I will leae the decision up to Kokoro and Ein" Ibara said in a cold harsh voice before turning and his image flashing he disappeared.

He stood on the lake's surface looking down at Kokoro.

"Is she in? If so I will set up a meeting with the boss" he said his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:27 am

((Well lightning isn't really too off, that's fine..Just the whole being a medic thing...You can't heal such deep wounds unless you specialize in it...Not trying to be a dick, but that's just how it works.))

Kokoro was underwater when he arrived, he popped out of the water his head only being out...He looked up to Ibara with a crazy grin. "I'd say so...She's got potential and you can see it...Give her time, besides we need some poontang for this sausage fest!"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:31 pm

Ibara laughed.

"You always were the nicest guy I ever met" he said jokingly.

"Very well" he teleported back to Leanna.

"This date this time, be there if you want to join us" he said looking down on her because of his height, holding out a small sheet of paper.

"Don't be surprised if the boss wants to test your strength himself, and don't expect to beat him, me and Kokoro both couldn't beat him together" he said then disappeared he had business elsewhere with Kumo.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:33 pm

It was hard to hear Ibara, considering Leanna was unconscious. In her own dreamworld, she was replaying the events of today through her head. It was her first encounter with any of the Higure members.. Ibara did not even show potential. AaKari was odd.. Kokoro, though.. He was worth her time. He could fight, and keep her interested. She replayed their little tussle through her mind, paying attention to the smaller details. Reading the fight.

A scream.

An arch of her form.

A toss of her head.

Life was being torn away, and she had no chance to hold on... That Ein medic needed to show up and bring her back 100% or her smaller 10% would be used up. She was literally holding on with all the strength she could.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:51 pm

Ibara reappeared next to Ein.

"Good luck Kokoro tore her up pretty bad" he said patting his shoulder.

Ibara walked back over to her body and set her up in a sitting position resting the note on her shoulder.

"You have reached the point of no return, if you miss this meeting I will have to kill you" he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:46 pm

She laughed and opened her eyes. Her hand gripped the front of Ibara's robe, her other hand grabbing the note. "Believe me.. I won't be late." She had pulled his face extremely close to hers. Her breath was laced with a sweet sugary smell. She then let him go and relaxed against the tree. Ein really needed to fix her up or there would be no real chance of her staying conscious.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Out of instinct when his robe was grabbed Ibara grabbed her throat and slightly slammed against the tree he placed her on.

"For your sake I hope not" he said realizing what he had don't and placing her down.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:09 pm

She winced from his hold and coughed. A weak sigh passed her lips as she looked up at him. She just looked a bit tired. "So then.. Where is this Ein character..?" After lazing around a bit, she had regained lost strength. It had only been a few minutes.. But, it was enough to get her to talk.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:49 pm

The storm followed AakKari as he walked towards the Lake. He smiled ad started to send 15 large bolts towards the water the lightning just lingering just above the water. The sky crackledand heavy drops of rain pounded the lake..."Having Fun Kokoro?" he asked in a smirk bored as ever right now.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Ibara touched the girl's shoulder with a rough thud and they were teleported to Ein's side.

"Work quickly Ein" he said then disappeared gone as quickly as he arrived.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:37 am

Kokoro tilted popped his head out of the water, that being the only part of his body that is visible..."Well I was, Til you came here with your stupid lightning..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:24 pm

AaKari chuckled and the Storm subsided and the dark cloud slowly faded away and what lightning was left in the sky shot into AaKari's finger and it slowly drizzled as the strom passed..

"So whats are you doing in there?" he asked seeing Koro's chakra flow threw the water.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:37 pm

Kokoro tilted his head at him, raising his brow...."Why are you staring at my dick man? Sheesh, ya know people would like ya more if you would just turn them eyes off...Those veins are kinda creepy, it makes me feel like you're rapin me with your eyes..." Kokoro chuckled at himself, he then sucked up some water into his mouth and blew it out like a child would. "And stop bein a show off before I bitch slap you...Mr.Lightning Storm...Sheesh..." He cackled as he popped his neck from left to right.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:46 pm

AaKari laughed..."Whatever Kokoro...only you think that way...." he said and sat on the ground looking at the sky..."what do you like about the Higure?" he asked as the veins around his eyes slowly became smaller and his eyes began to pale.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:07 pm

Kokoro shook his head in the water at him, "Man you're dumb, everyone thinks that man..." Kokoro jumped out of the water, being completely nude. He walked over to where he had put his clothes, his robe and undergarments were carelessly tossed onto the floor. His backside facing Aakari as he dressed, he replied to his question as he slipped on his undergarments..."What do I like about the Higure eh? Well what you thinkin of quittin? Man I don't wanna see the rape party that comes after your ass...No one quits the Higure bro...But either way, this place is nice! Everyone loves Big Sexy! I'm just a lovable guy! How can ya hate it here, sure not everyone is exactly as awesome as me but they aint bad people...Take Ibara for instance, he seems like a total douche eh? " Kokoro chuckled as he threw on his robe..."Well not at all, the guys actually pretty cool...and Kumo? Eh he's a lil rough round the edges, but just don't be stupid around him ya'know? And don't act like a hotshot either...Man they hate that...I like everyone in the Higure, just wait til ya meet Chanbara...That ol drunken bastard!" Kokoro chuckled, he could go on all day about the Higure...He truly loved being apart of it...He then shook his head like a dog would, getting all the water out of his hair, sending it spurting in all directions...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:22 pm

AaKari still looked up at the sky and thought to himself... he chuckled."I didnt say i wanted to quit..if thats the case i wouldnt have joined...im wherei belong..its just...ugh sometimes. I have no problems with anyone, and i really just mind my business, thats all. But mabey that need to change. After all i am the youngest member of the damn crew. Beinf underestimated sometimes just pisses me off, but noone really knows. but Ibara i konw what you mean he is cool, but if i had to say who was my Favorite it'd be you. Your everything im not...ha...and although some may hate to be around you...your rude behavior makes me laugh, and all that other stuff. But damn When will AaKari get to shine..haha...im just waitin for my day....no more istting around, and actually doing something to benefit the team. No i dont feel worthless but useless. When was the last time i was sent on a mission? funny right. He chuckled "just need someone to talk to......alot people find me dumb and wierd because, like the Hyuuga i am im quiet, but theres a hell lot more to me then what the other Higure see....and like i said im just waiting...but other than that im happy tp be apart of the team...just ready to kick some ass!" he said and smilined looking at the bright sun go down and the clouds turn bloody red.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Kokoro turned to him and tilted his head at him, looking at him oddly..."Pretty speech, but it only makes me think you're even more gay then I thought..." Kokoro chuckled at himself, holding his stomach as he did so...He broke off his laughter and smirked at him. "See what ya gotta remember, these guys aint in here to make friends and have tea parties with ya...They are here for a job. So suck it up and do your part. No one likes a whiner!" Kokoro turned around and walked towards the tree he had placed his sword against...He gripped it and placed it at his side..."And idiot, ask Kumo or Ibara for a mission...They handle that bullshit, well not really...The big boss does, but those two are his main guys I guess." Kokoro walked away from Aakari, bouncing his head from left to right with a big grin across his face.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:11 pm

AaKari smikred and smiled....that was what he was hopping for..any normal response wouldnt have been true and or real.....he laughed and stood up...going to find sometihing to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Higure's Official Snatch Tester
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: The Wilderness-
Jump to: