Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Higure's Official Snatch Tester

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:43 am

"Silly silly girl, did you really think all those trees and you caught me so easily" he said leaning on a branch behind her.

"Well that was good I will give you that" another Ibara said standing next to her, within seconds 12 Ibara's surronded her.

"Let's see how this pans out for you" they all said in unison as vines flew at her from every direction.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:47 am

She smirked, her hands pressed into the ground, rather than an Ibara. A puff of 'smoke' was all there was now. As it faded, she looked at all of the Ibara's. She then giggled insanely as she jumped up. As she jumped up, the golden strings then became visible to everyone's eyes. They wound around of her, curling about her form. This forced the vines to be torn and cut as they came near her form. It was a lovely self defense thing. As the vibrations curled closer together, the golden strings became more and more visible. "Ha-Ha-Ha! Is that all you've got?! Give me more life to take away!" She couldn't help it.. It was all too cute.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:53 am

Kokoro popped his neck, he hated standing aside and watching the battle....His right leg began to shake a little, while his left eye twitched..."GAH FUCK ME!" He calmed down a bit, looking over to Ibara...."Cmon, don't be a puss make it interesting!" Kokoro chuckled...He then began to mutter to himself..."Oh man I could so get past her defense...Just one kick and bam...Hehehehe..."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:58 am

"You know, gloating is never good" Ibara said smiling he now had 3 kunai flying at her back.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:02 am

AaKari shook his headwith a smirl and watched the two intentively..
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:05 am

The vibrations were all the way around of her form. They knocked the kunai back. She then lashed out at all of the Ibara, her vibrations moving to the throats of each still person. Her little shield stayed around of her, her hands working like a master of puppets, forcing her vibrations to close around the throats of the Ibara's in the shapes of over-sized hands. "Kekekeke..."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:08 am

"Is she quite finished" Ibara said standing next to Kokoro.

"I'm getting a little bored, should I show her the power of transformations" he said clasping his hands together.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:15 am

Kokoro chuckled. "YAH! GO IBARA! RAPE THAT BITCH!"
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:32 am

A dark chuckle passed her lips as she walked up behind of Ibara and Kokoro. She swung her arms over their shoulders, smirking. "I believe my replica is a cute one.. Don't you?" She waved her hands, the clone disappearing, as well as the visible golden strings. The real Leanna had been leaning back against a tree, watching with her hands moving the entire time. Now that she was leaning against them, she had no reason to keep herself hidden.

Last edited by unrealistic.entity on Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:05 am

"Lame...Kumo does it better doesn't he Ibara...." Kokoro chuckled...Letting a grin come to his face...He moved his head to face her, "Cute tricks snatch holder, but we both saw through that bullshit...Ibara just enjoys toying with you to fuckin much."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:15 am

She smirked and leaned her lips into the male's cheek. She then leaned over and kissed Ibara's cheek as well. She was actually in a fun loving mood. She slid her arms from them and then stepped backwards. She leaped up and into a tree, landing on the same branch she had arrived on, sort of. She smiled, resting her back to the tree, looking down at Kokoro. "So.. I know he wasn't showing his full potential, but neither was I.. Heh.."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:18 am

Kokoro grinned, placing a hand on Ibara's shoulder...."Hehe...Lady...You don't understand eh? See we are tha mothah fuckin Higure....We don't lose..."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:33 am

She almost frowned, looking down at them, watching the two with a pouting expression upon her face. "... I'm the newest member so I guess it's safe to be picked on by you guys." She sighed and closed her eyes, leaning her head back against the tree trunk.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:36 am

AaKari shook his head and smirked.."you did better than most we've encountered." he said and smiled..which was rare.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:45 am

"Suck up pussy faggot..No SHE SUCKED. Grrr...Ya damn sell out" Kokoro chuckled, nudging Ibara a bit. He broke his laughter and stuck with a simple crazy grin...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:54 am

"Heh, that's good to hear, then." She looked over to Aakari, watching him. She noted his smile. It was quite lovely, but she had to look away. His eyes made her a bit sick. She looked to the back of Kokoro's head and rolled her eyes, yawning lightly.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:31 pm

AaKari smiked and shook his head. He knew what it was bothering her..and she wouldnt have to worry about that anymore....he understood. he had white eyes for crying out loud. he looked at Kokoro, and smirked..his personality sometimes was impossible to not find funny.

AaKari then grew bored sitting around and he looked at a tree and instantly a white flash of lightning struck down in front of him the sky crackling and dark clouds moving over them. before the bold hit the ground AaKari smirked at it and held out 2 fingers stopping it in right above his fingers. he then let the electricity enter his body and he sat still and electric began surging from his pores, stricking at anything that they could take life away from, except his allies.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:21 pm

This was Ibara's chance the girl was foolish enough to take her eyes off of him, by the time she looked back at Kokoro, within the blink of an eye Ibara had grabbed the girl's head and rammed it into a tree.

"Foolish girl" he said jumping back to Kokoro's side.

(This was fair, you took your eyes off of a notoriously fast character and you were unsuspecting, not to say you didn't activate a clone.)
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:40 am

Time was everything, really. The moment Ibara moved, which she noticed from the corner of her eye, she slid down. Her head did hit the tree, but not as hard as it would have, considering she moved. Her hand came up towards the male's chest, a senbon needle brushing his clothes. It was dipped in poison. "... So, am I truly foolish?" She was stuck, looking up at the erotically gorgeous male. Though, she was holding a defensive pose. The metallic spikes in her lower lip did not glare from the sun, but the shifted as she scowled.. He was too close to her. But, then he jumped back, she was a bit relieved. She leaned herself back upright and curled her hand about the needle, shifting it.

. o O ( Lolz... Sorry for not allowing her to gain.. tons of pain. But, ya'. >_> )
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:15 am

Kokoro broke out into laughter, holding his gut with one hand as he pointed at her, but putting his hand down after a moment...""OH shit, man...She really thinks poison can fuck us up? Too cute..." He grinned as he looked over to Ibara, his head slightly tilted..."So, my turn?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:39 pm

A vine moved across the poison and brought it to his mouth where he licked it.

"Did you expect a master of nature not to have immunity....have fun Kokoro, I have a feeling if I transformed I would kill the little girl" he said fixing his mask with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:41 pm

Kokoro roughly patted Ibara on the back, giving him his usual big and dumb grin..."Course ya would man! Your transformation even gives me the creeps...AND I'M FUCKIN CRAZY!" He yelled as he charged full speed at the girl, he put his head down, planning to charge her like a bull.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:36 am

She watched Ibara, a sigh passing her lips. If she were to ever be partnered up with someone, Ibara would be a good match. Her abilities mixed with Ibara's would be a serious death trap. She chuckled and stood up on the branch, watching as Kokoro ran toward the tree she was perched in. "That you are, Kokoro.. Crazier than a man in a straight jacket." She then flipped herself off of the tree, landing behind of Kokoro. She had pulled a katana from the folds of her cloak, unsheathing the single sided blade. She held it toward the man. "I only find it fair to fight you with things you are familiar to."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:58 am

"then i hope you know how to use your pussy lips as deadly weapons" Ein leaped down from a tree and landed near Ibara with a grin "god damn Ibara, I bet if we put skirts on Kokoro would try to fuck US"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Ibara laughed.

"Don't give him any ideas Ein" Ibara said staring at Kokoro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   The Higure's Official Snatch Tester - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Higure's Official Snatch Tester
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: The Wilderness-
Jump to: