Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talking Things Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Teiji found Itami walking away from the training grounds, looking very angry. He jogged a short bit to catch up. "Hello, Lady Itami. I haven't seen much of you lately."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:58 pm

"I've been busy becoming training for the exams...Why did you need something..Or does Sensai want to bother me with another lecture?"
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:05 pm

Teiji chuckled, "No Lady Itami. Merely looking for a little company."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:33 pm

"Just don't bug me like the others...Hmmm...How come you call me Lady Itami, why so proper all the time?"
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:35 pm

"It's the only way I know, does it bother you? I don't wish to bother you in anyway."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:37 pm

"No not at all...It's just different is all..." She smiled, her stomach then growled..."Eh...I'm kinda hungry....Ya wanna buy this lady something to eat?" She chuckled
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:39 pm

Teiji was startled at the comment. He had no intentions of this turning into a date(in his mind at least). He shook his expression and bowed, "It would be my honour, Lady Itami."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:45 pm

"Good, cause I'm broke!" She chuckled, she seemed to be a little kinder today...
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:47 pm

"Where would you like to go? My father just sent me a new parcel with quite a bit of money so no place is too expensive."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:51 pm

"Anything is good for me, your paying you pick."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:56 pm

"I insist. The lady should pick where she gets treated too."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:08 am

"Alright then...I would say Ramen normally...But I'm just not in the mood...Perhaps a steakhouse?"
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:13 am

Teiji flashed a big white smile. "Sounds delicious."

He got close to her and whispered in her ear. "I can get us some sake if you want, bartenders tend to seem I'm old enough to buy the stuff."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:23 am

Itami chuckled..."Oh but I'm too young for that!" She said sarcastically as she busted into laughter, once regaining her composure..."No but seriously that'd be nice."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:30 am

Teiji joined in her laugh. "Alright, but lets eat first, I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:33 am

"Agreed" She followed him into the steak house and sat with him..."So this place is kinda fancy huh? The people cook in front of you and everything."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:36 am

"Yeah, better than ramen in my opinion." Teiji sat down close to Itami.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:38 am

"Yeah, but ramen's always a nice cheap lunch."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:42 am

"So what are you getting Lady Itami?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:44 am

"Dunno, what ever your getting is fine with me...I've never really been here before so..."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:45 am

"I doubt you want what I do. I'm getting a lot of food, Lady Itami."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:01 am

"Hey, just cause I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't eat...besides I haven't eaten at all today."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:04 am

Teiji chuckled, "If you think you can handle it."

The chef approached and asked what they wanted. Teiji had made sure to go to any empty grill.

"We have the same order: 3 orders of your steak, 2 orders of sesame chicken, 2 shrimp, and 4 plates of sushi."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:14 am

Itami's eyes widened..."Sheesh, you weren't kidding about how much food you can eat...A little expensive huh?"
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:17 am

Teiji pulled out his money, a rather sizable amount, and placed it next to Itami's arm. He began eating the sushi that was brought out to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talking Things Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking Things Out
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: