Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talking Things Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Talking Things Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:23 am

Itami grabbed her chopsticks and picked up some sushi, after dipping it in some sauce she placed it into her mouth..."It's really good!"
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:27 am

(INUENDO/FORESHADOWING!)

Teiji smiled at her as he moved onto his second tray. The chef had finished his preparations and was ready to cook.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:30 am

Itami shared the tray's with him, she didn't eat nearly as much as him but she still tried to..."So, what clan are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:36 am

"The Yoritomo clan, we are relatively new to the ninja ways. In fact I'm the first of my family to join the Genin. Oooh, wait. He's about to start cooking. Be prepared for a show." Teiji flashed another smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:19 am

"Interesting...So it's odd that such a new clan can be so powerful..." Itami then turned to watch the show...
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:36 am

Teiji kept his eyes fixed on Itami, he had seen this kind of show before. He just wanted to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:41 am

Itami chuckled quietly to herself as she watched the man handle the knives....Amateur....
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:49 am

Teiji made himself less obvious. He turned his head to the cook and looked at her from the corner of his eye, "She's so damn beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:41 pm

The man then cut and handed Itami freshly cooked steak. She took her chop sticks and picked a piece up, placing it in her mouth..."Delicious...Thanks...Teiji was the name right?"
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:44 pm

"Yes Lady Itami. You're not very good with names are you?" Teiji chuckled and began eating his chicken.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:48 pm

"Well that's cause most of my memorizing comes with handseals...I know quite a few jutsu thanks to these eyes of mine..."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:52 pm

"I rely more on instinct and natural skill rather than learned techniques."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:56 pm

"I rely more on weapons, but a nice technique mixed with it can destroy almost anyone."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:02 pm

Teiji finished off his last plate. "Are you gonna finish that?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:03 pm

"Probably not, sure you can have some..."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Teiji grabbed one of her plates and ate it. "Just send me anything you don't finish. Or just tell me when you're ready to leave and we can go pick up our 'beverages'."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:16 pm

Itami chuckled as she took another bite..."I think I'm done anyway...Let's go..."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:19 pm

"Alright Lady Itami." Teiji stood and offered his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:31 pm

Itami took his hand and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Teiji put his hand on her shoulder(would have been his arm but even with the Genjutsu on he's like a foot taller than you)
He walked her to a sake shop and cancelled his Genjutsu, just in case they needed some convincing.

"You wait here. I'll be right back."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:47 pm

Itami looked up at him oddly...Sheesh... "Alright." She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms while she waited.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:54 pm

After a couple minutes Teiji walked out with two arms full of Sake jugs. He smiled at Itami, "Ready to go Lady Itami?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:25 pm

"Sure.." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:44 pm

Teiji led her out next to the pond Ishuu had been at earlier. He sat down next to a tree and patted the ground next to him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Itami walked to the tree and leaned on it..."I'd rather stand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking Things Out
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: