Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outcast in a New Place

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:10 am

Sora was walking down the street, unkowingly laving behind sludge. He turned around to face the two.
"Who? Me?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:12 am

(Just me)

"Oh god" Ishuu said quietly and kept hovering by, he didn't really think anyone was going to show up, and he didn't want to talk to anymore people.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:19 am

Sora gave Ishuu an odd look, and retracted the sludge puddles, drawing them back into his skin.He began to follow him.
"Hey, man! Wait up..."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:20 am

"Damn it" he mumbled and let the bugs back into his body and he dropped to the ground.

"What" he said as politly as he could
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:23 am

Itami had been watching this newcomer secretly since he had arrived... Arrogant schmuck, he thinks he is too good for Konoha...I'll show him the true power of Konoha...The power of the Uchiha... Itami readied a kunai and tossed it at the newcomers sleeve, sticking him to the true...Itami then revealed herself, standing tall on the rooftop by them...She chuckled at him..."Arrogant fool..."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:24 am

Ishuu's bugs quickly removed the kunai.

"Really...damn it" Ishuu said throwing the kunai on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:31 am

Sora caught up to Ishuu, finally.
"You're a ninja, aren't you?"
He looked up toward the building with Itami on it.
"What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:32 am

"Yes" he said to Sora but not taking his eyes of Itami.

"What gives" he said angered.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:33 am

Itami smiled menacingly..."Cute ants...Still wont do a damn thing for you..." She jumped down and readied another kunai, twirling it in her hand..."I don't like you...I'm gonna kick your ass...."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:38 am

"Fine, if it's fight you want, at least it will save me a conversation" he said as he got into fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:40 am

"Well, that's a bit harsh... Dont you think?"
Sora backed away from Ishuu, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:42 am

"Cute that you think you stand a chance...And shut up this doesn't concern you!" She said with a quick evil glare at the other shinobi, she then lifted her kunai..."I should warn you about the power I hold...The power of the uchiha..." She preformed a few handseals and shouted..."SHARINGAN!" Her eyes lit up a dark red as her sharingan formed..."I wont hurt you...To bad..." She chuckled as she ran forward, starting with a frontal attack.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:44 am

"Then I will show you the power of the Aburame" he did a two hand signs and a wall of bugs shot a Itami
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:46 am

Hidden by the bugs, Sora shot a puddle of sticky sludge in the direction Itami was running.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:48 am

Itami chuckled, she was hit by the bugs and also the slime and was sent hurling into the ground...A few seconds passed and POOF smoke appeared where her body use to be (Clone), Itami was in the air above them..."Two on one eh?" She tossed two kunai towards them, she then preformed a few handseals and yelled "Kunai Bushin No Jutsu!" The kunais then split into about 10 kunais.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:50 am

"I didn;t ask for help" he said as his bugs formed a sheild that protected him, he did a few more hand signs and a tornado appeared under Itami.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:52 am

Teiji's body appeared from the ground. He tossed his shield under Itami, who was beginning to be levitated by the tornado, stopping her ascent.

"This hardly seems fair."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:53 am

"Well, you got it anyway...."
Sora quickly did several hand signs.
"SLUDGE TENDRIL JUTSU!"
Two tentacles shot out of both of Sora's arms.Hewhipped them back, and the forward, aiming to whip Itami.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:55 am

"Life isn't fair" he said as he did a good amount of handsigns, Ishuu's hands were coated in wind and bugs.

"Wind Bug Palm Technique" he charged at Teiji.

(Another Kekkai Genkai, pretty much)
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:56 am

Itami saw the attack coming thanks to her sharingan,"Shit." she then preformed a few handseals substituted with the furthest kunai from Sora, she flew towards him aiming a kick.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:58 am

"Damn."
Several tendrils came out of Sora's back and grabbed onto Itami's leg, and spun he over his head, and then tost her across the street.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:01 am

Itami flipped and landed on her feet, She then preformed a few handseals... I need clones to distract him so..."Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Three clones appeared beside her, they all drew kunai at the same time... Three of the Itami's charged in and one stood back and began preforming handseals....
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:03 am

Teiji put his hands together in the fashion used to cancel genjutsu. "Cancel."

Teiji's body grew massively with muscle. As he readied his battle stance his shield returned to his back.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:04 am

Sora retracted his tendrils and began doing handsigns.
"SSSSSSLUDGE DOME JUTSU!!!"
A large bubble of sludge formed over Sora,hiding him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:05 am

Ishuu ran surprisingly fast and swung an open palm at Teiji's left arm. and bugs swirled around Teiji, making it difficult to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outcast in a New Place
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: Central Palace-
Jump to: