Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outcast in a New Place

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:08 am

Teiji brandished his shield, "BULL CHARGE!"

Teiji's full weight slammed into the bugs swirling around him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:08 am

Itami chuckled, "Useless..." The three front Itami's jumped into the air and tossed and explosive kunai. The Itami in the back then unleashed her jutsu. "Mass Kunai Clone Jutsu!" The 3 explosive kunais then multiplied into about 20 kunais, making a huge explosion around the slime dome...(Boom bitch)
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:09 am

Ishuu was already behind Teiji and swung at his back, the bugs reformed their swarming pattern.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:11 am

The slime dome disappated, but there was no Sora under it. Now there was just sludge everywhere....
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:12 am

Teiji was struck on the back, the pain barely registered, though a chill went up his spine. His skin was hardly damaged as he was moving away from the strike. Teiji did a couple hand signs and waited for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:14 am

Ishuu felt Teiji's chakra enter his body and waited for Teiji's jutsu.

"Hmm nothing, a clone perhaps?" he said and threw a kunai at Teiji's back, as bugs crawled across Ishuu forming what seemd to be armor.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:16 am

Teiji dissapated into a cloud of smoke.

"Eagle's Dive!" Teiji barreled down at Ishuu, knee first.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:18 am

The knee plowed into Ishuu which was a huge swarm of bugs that attacked Teiji immediatly Ishuu ran at Teiji from the side and struck his palm at his arm.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:23 am

Teiji hit the ground and rolled, dodging Ishuu's attack and avoiding some of the bugs, he then performed the proper handsigns for Headhunter jutsu and melted into the ground.

Last edited by Teiji Yoritomo on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:25 am

Ishuu felt more of Teiji's chakra enter his body.

Ishuu did a few handsigns and wind surrounded Ishuu's body in a sphere.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:27 am

Teiji made himself visible once again. He threw his shield at the sphere and ran after it.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:27 am

The group of three Itami's gripped their kunais and spoke in unison..."Nothing can hide from my eyes..." The other Itami that was by itself preformed some hand signs and yelled "Take this, Wind Mouth Funnel!:...The three Itami's jumped out of the way and onto the roof nearby. A horizontal twister came out Itami's mouth and towards all the sludge, sucking it up.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:30 am

The sphere disappeared but nothing was there.

"Wind Mouth Funnel" Ishuu yelled from in front of Sora blocking Itami's attack.

(Did handsigns while in the sphere)
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:34 am

[i]Sora remained hidden in the slime for a little longer, but He formed out of the puddles with his sludge skin activated.[\i]
"Thankssss......"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:36 am

"Don't mention it....please" he said as the funnel died down.

"Let's go" he said looking at Itami.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:37 am

"Damn it...Why'd you have to get involved...I had him..." Itami preformed more hand signs..."It matters not...Wind Powered Palms!" He hands became covered with hand chakra, she then began tossing tons of shurikens at the both of them, at an extremely fast rate (LIKE I MEAN SUPAH FUHHIN FASS)
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:39 am

Ishuu blocked the shurikens with his palms (they are covered in wind and bugs still so I can do this YAY).

"Partners, are partners, and I had to save mine" he said as he shoot a blast of bugs.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:47 am

The other three Itami's stealthily moved across the rooftops while the one distracted him, they located themselves behind him and waited to strike...The single Itami dodged the bugs rather easily due to the distance between them...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:50 am

"Hmph" Ishuu smirked he threw three kunai at the one Itami as more bugs crawled across his face.

The three kunai exploded into three bug swarms.

"These bugs can find chakra, I mean come on they feed on it, don't think I forgot about your shadow clones." he smiled as the bugs found each clone that exuded chakra and attacked them relentlessly
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:01 am

Itami chuckled, she hid herself amongst the group of clones the whole time...Tricking them into believing that she was the one alone...(Stole the idea from Naruto Razz) She jumped off the building as all her clones were destroyed, she threw a large amount of shurikens at his backside, hoping to catch him off guard.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:03 am

The shurikans pelted the unsuspecting Ishuu which disappeared into a cloud of bugs which attacked Itami. (When I said the bugs crawled across my face they were forming a clone of me).

Ishuu appeared above Itami and struck his wind bug palm at he back hoping to catch her off guard.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:15 am

Itami picked it up with her sharingan, she managed to move out of the way, just not completely, still being hit slightly and sent hurling away, she landed crouched one the ground, skidding backwards slightly..."Damn it, that could have been bad..." Itami's sharingan was deactivated..."You are strong...For that you have earned my respect...We will finish our battle elsewhere..."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:20 am

Ishuu just smirked.

"Very well" he said and deactivated his jutsu.

"I am Ishuu Aburame"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:30 am

"I am Itami Uchiha...Welcome to the village hidden in the leaves...I assume you are here for the upcoming chuunin exams...? If so...I hope to battle you there...I promise the outcome will be different...I wont hold back..."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:32 am

"I am from here" he said smiling at her last remark.

"And I won't hold back either"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outcast in a New Place   Outcast in a New Place - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outcast in a New Place
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: Central Palace-
Jump to: