The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Higure's Official Snatch Tester

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Kokoro quickly slid to a stop and spun around, he smirked at her and cracked his knuckles, then popped his neck..."No, don't ya dare fuckin hold back on me...I fuckin destroy any shinobi, I don't give a fuck what you can do! NOW FIGHT ME WITH ALL YOU GOT YOU FUCKING TWAT!" Kokoro charged at her with his fist, still not drawing his sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:36 am

"Don't hurt yourself, darling." Her voice was so taunting, sexy.. mysterious. It wrapped about Kokoro's mind. Leanna smirked and stood still. She waited, patiently. The moment he was close enough, her Kekki Genkai activated. Then she jumped back, tossing the sword towards his hands. Now her attack was in play. She had attached a few chakra strings to her sword. With her Kekki Genkai active, the moment he caught the sword, or brushed it in any way, she would have him pinned to the ground, immobile.. Honestly, she could pin him down right now.. But she wanted to test him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:52 am

Kokoro grinned, he preformed a few quick hand seals at an amazingly fast rate, seeming nothing more than a blur. His body suddenly flickered, he had moved with extreme speed, dashing around her sword and towards her. Arriving at her in less than a second, he thrusted his fist towards her gut.

Jutsu: Weaponry Style
Name: Akebono Odori (Dawn Dance)
Element: None
Description: His raw power is slightly released, increasing his physical endurance, strength and speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:19 am

Her hands had moved fast, matching his. It was all because of the vibrations. It sent his exact signals to lace around of her hands. She then activated the same jutsu the exactly moment he did. As soon as his fist hit her in the stomach, she went backwards, but it did not hurt her like it should have. She laughed, the increased physical endurance adding to her ability. Instead of slamming into a tree, or skidding to a stop, she tugged Kokoro with her. Her vibrations had latched themselves around of his wrists like handcuffs, though invisible. It happened the moment his fist touched her. With him as a weight, she carefully fell to her feet. She snapped him forward, her hands coming to his. She held his and started to dance. She was using him as her puppet, having control of his actions by her own. He was her mirror image for the time being. Her vibrations had wrapped around of his entire form, taking control. "My-my... You do know how to dance, Kokoro~."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:25 am

Kokoro grinned at her, her tricks amused him greatly..."Your little stupid tricks can't stop this madman...Get ready to cry bitch!" Kokoro slammed his right fist into the ground with great force, causing a small earthquake to ripple forward in a line towards her. With this distraction he tried to break from her grasp, dashing to the right, moving in a circular arch towards her, only this time he gripped his blade's hilt....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:55 am

Perfect. "You're going to have to keep yourself out of a blind rage, Kokoro." The moment he made that tiny earthquake, she used it to her advantage. First of all, it gave her the katana back. Her hand wrapped around of the hilt. Second of all, as Kokoro got himself free of her vibrations, tiny cuts crawled across his exposed flesh. She smirked. All of the cuts were seemingly from paper, but were deep enough to make a mark, like a razor. She licked her lips and stood above the earthquake, the vibrations holding her up. The katana was directed at Kokoro, her eyes upon him. "Let's dance, big boy." And then... the real fun began.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:01 am

Kokoro grinned madly at her, a battle with her was extremely fun for him, but for some reason he had no desire to harm her....He drew his blade and swung it down with massive force at her, a block would be extremely difficult, if not impossible with brute force...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:28 am

She chuckled and swung her blade full force towards his own. Her force was ten fold compared to his, though. Her vibrations pressed her strength into his, making their blades clash. As they did, sparks flew. It was a marvelous sight, actually.. For the people on the sidelines, this sword fight was only just beginning. As soon as their swords clashed, Leanna kept the force upon his blade, keeping him with no way to move. "Heh.. I hope you know how to tango.. because it takes two.. not three." What she was getting at was his temper.. would he let himself get torn apart by emotion? She hoped not. Her voice was stronger, a growl passing her lips as she gritted her teeth. Her vibrations started to make very tiny cuts along her fingers and hands, as well as her beautiful face... it was only because of the jutsu she had 'borrowed' from him.. It was making her own Kekki Genkai backfire as if she hadn't mastered it yet.. Which was true; this level of power? It was new to her body.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:32 am

Kokoro grinned at her, holding his sword strongly against hers, his strength would not be moved so easily...He noticed the cuts tracing along her hands and arms..."Stop fuckin doin that and hurt me!" Kokoro pulled one hand away from his blade and swung it towards her gut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:54 am

While most of his strength moved into the punch, her body weaved. The sword moved as she slipped away from his fist. Her hands holding the blade forced it to come across his cheek, pressing into his flesh. The cut was a bit deeper than she intended... But, her life was technically in danger.. and he would live. She drew herself back from him, leaping. She landed about ten feet back, sliding to a stop. She smirked, the blood on the end of her blade shimmering in the sun. She brought the blade to her lips and licked the blood away, rolling the sweet taste around in her mouth. "Delicious!" she exclaimed, eyes going a bit wide. She smirked and ran towards him again, holding her blade with one hand. Her vibrations were then reacting to Kokoro like he was a magnet of positive charge; her vibrations being the negative charge. They wrapped around of his vital areas, moving to restrict his movement entirely... And it was all because of the tiny taste of blood. Before it hurt him, she forced him down, releasing her hold on him. The cuts upon her hands, arms, and face were getting a bit deeper due to the over use of her power.. She needed to call off the fight soon, or she would be forced to call it off immediately...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Kokoro chuckled as his flesh was ripped apart by her vibrations, he stood back up when her grip was released...If her truly tried he could probably break free from the grasp, but he decided to wait...His body had been covered by cuts and gashes, bleeding from them all...He still stood strong and tall, he seemed completely unaffected by it...He grinned madly at her, then let his tongue slip from his mouth. He put his bloody arm up to his mouth and licked some blood from it...He put his tongue away and gripped his sword with both hands once more..."Not bad girlie! But I'm invincible...WATCH!" Kokoro turned his blade around, grinning madly as he thrusted it into his own midsection...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:13 pm

She allowed her arms to cross underneath of her lower chest. Her fingers tapped her arms, eyes upon his bleeding form. She couldn't help but laugh. It was so.. hilariously crazy. He was just one of those funny guys that you couldn't really stay mad at. She watched as he forcefully stabbed his own abdomen.. She watched as his solar plexus flexed upon impact. She smirked. "You're tough.. I'm glad." She simply canceled her Kekki Genkai then and also the jutsu she borrowed. Her form then turned on her heel, her hand dragging her blade's tip across the ground as she walked from Kokoro and the others.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:23 pm

Kokoro grinned at her, he pulled his blade from his mid-section and pointed it at her..It was completely covered in his own blood, it dripped slowly off the blade..."This aint over pussy! FIGHT ME! I KNOW YOU GOT MORE IN YA THAN THAT! Don't make me kill you right now...Cause I can..." He preformed a few hand signs, suddenly a small blood red pentagram appeared beneath him...He lifted his blade high, holding it towards himself..."I already tasted you, so the preparation is complete! GET READY TO FEEL TRUE PAIN!" He cackled madly as he thrusted his blade with his right hand into his left shoulder...Leanna's shoulder also began to bleed, just as badly as his...The exact wound that was on his body was placed onto hers...Any wounds made while he was in the circle, would happen to her...

Rank S: Sacrificial Circle - It requires the blood of the enemy you which to use it on, once acquired the user preforms some handsigns that summon a blood red pentagram underneath his feet...AS long as he remains in this circle, anything that happens to him, happens to the enemy he used it on...If he is knocked out of the circle, it is destroyed and must be created once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Of course it wasn't over. She doubted it would be over that fast in the first place. The moment he pulled the blade from his solar plexus, she had turned herself around, facing him. She smirked, watching as he activated the jutsu. It was so alike to Hidan's specialty. She didn't know... all of what it could do, but she knew for a fact that this was more or less a watered down version of it. As Kokoro forcefully stabbed himself, she felt her shoulder tear. She chuckled and slid out of her Akatsuki cloak, letting it fall to the ground. With her shoulder exposed, fresh blood crawled down her arm. She laughed. The laugh passed her lips soft, at first... It then climbed into a cackle as she tilted her head back. She looked insane, laughing like she did. She took a step forward and then slowly pushed her own blade into her shoulder just like he had done his, making a cross. As she did, the same wound was pressed onto his body. Her eyes had faded from green to yellow to orange and then to red.. In only a matter of seconds. She breathed heavier as she stepped closer. She twisted the blade with each step, forcing a hole to open up in her shoulder. Blood gushed down her arm, the same thing happening to Kokoro. Because he had tasted her blood, she was attached to him for as long as he was attached to her. It's a small curse she carries, and it only works if she's reached her limit.. which she had. She was near edge, but continued to hold on, inflicting some form of pain upon Kokoro's body. "Bokkoro shite yoro zo..." Her voice then passed her lips.. it sounded demonic, with a hint of feminine charm. Her body swayed very lightly as a crazed grin stole her lips.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:55 pm

Kokoro grinned as looked down to his new wound...He titled his head as he looked at it, he was surprised...he had never seen a technique like his own...He poked it with his free hand and chuckled...He was actually rather impressed by the newcomer..."Awesome! You totally just fucked me up with out even touching me! Grats bitch grats!" He cackled as he pointed his sword at her..."But the only problem is...I'm Immortal...That's right babe...There aint no way to kill me...I'm GOD!" He licked his lips and stabbed downwards into his left thigh, giving her the same wound. He then drew a kunai with the other hand and dug it into his chest, being careful to miss all vitals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:17 pm

She chuckled, another dark laugh passing those thick lips. She ran her tongue over the thick tires and then stepped forward again. "If you are God, I am Goddess." Her words were dark, twisted, and full of something odd... Her chakra laced around of her body, forcing her hair to shift as it crawled across her fingertips. It was quiet amazing that her chakra was visible, let alone dancing across her skin like electricity. She chuckled again, not even flinching. She had no reason to flinch. Her bond with him was stronger. Her blood was running through his system, taking him over from the inside out. Instead of his blade penetrating her thigh, it only stabbed through his own. The kunai to his chest? It only stabbed himself. She laughed again, tilting her head to the side, her hair covering her eyes. "One word could tear you into pieces, Kokoro... You may either surrender, or call a rematch some other day... For now, I'm sure God would enjoy staying around to strike fear into the hearts of others." She spoke dark again, though her voice was more so calm instead of growling and evil. Her chakra continued to crawl and run across her skin, dancing at her fingertips.. All she had to do was activate her Kekki Genkai and he would explode... His body would tear apart upon her command...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Kokoro grinned madly....He knew what he had to do to escape her, he had to release his power...Only with that would he have a chance..."Oh I just love it when ya talk dirty to me..." He licked his lips and released more power...Skipping one of his dances and going straight onto the next, he had one more he could use...but that was very rarely ever used...A fiery chakra gathered around him, his strength, and speed were increased exponentially...He grinned madly as he dashed forward, in the blink of an eye he stood before her, his sword pointed against her throat...He gently pushed it against her, ready to impale her throat, but being careful not to pierce her flesh... "Go ahead and do it beautiful...I'll survive the attack and get stitched back together by Ein or one of the other guys....but you...Your head will just fall off and you'll die...Sorry toots...I never lose...Make one movement and I'll move too...Cept I'm a lot faster right now..." He grinned madly, he truly was a lot stronger and faster at the moment...He was nearly unstoppable, a bright fiery aura glowed around him...He was near the pinnacle of his power, very few got to see this.

Jutsu: Weaponry Style
Name: Yuugure Odori (Dusk Dance)
Element: None
Description: His raw power is even further released, increasing his physical endurance, strength, and speed on a very large scale.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:24 am

She nodded and kept those red eyes upon him. As she breathed, the chakra started to change color too. It went from that loving blue to purple then to red. She licked her lips as well and watched him, allowing her eyes to trace his form. While he was busy activating a newer stage of his power. She chuckled, watching as his fiery chakra laced his body, matching nearly to her blood red chakra. It danced and flickered at her fingertips. She laughed and allowed him to leave the circle, coming closer to her. As his blade pressed into her neck, she allowed her chakra level to die down, a smirk stealing her lips as she closed her eyes. She was calming down, with him so close. Her shoulder was still bleeding, but it had slowed down a bit. She breathed a bit lighter, her eyes opening to reveal that bright emerald. She had taken in his words, nodding somewhat. As she did, the blade would press into her neck a bit more, cutting her throat somewhat. "No need." She yawned and stood there, looking at him. The pain hadn't set in completely so she wasn't getting the full effect of her massive wounds.. She had scraped out of two, thank goodness.. but her shoulder was tore up, as well as her throat..
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:08 am

Ein muttered a curse under his breath and began preparing his medical supplies, he knew the crazy bastard would tear himself apart by the end
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:29 pm

Kokoro put his blade away and applauded himself, clapping his hands together as he hopped from one leg to another. His eyes were shut as a big grin came across his face, he began chanting like a child, only with his deep and crazy voice..."Hehehe, I win! I win! I win! I win!" Kokoro stuck his tongue out at her and licked some of the blood off her neck, "Tasty...Ein, hurry up and do your shit before she dies...We don't need our newest member dead...and don't you dare try to heal me! I LOVE IT! MAN I LOOK SEXY COVERED IN BLOOD!" Kokoro grinned, with that very sentence he had approved of her joining, and also proven that he was truly fucking crazy.

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:42 pm

He was just too cute.. But she didn't lose that easily, no-no. A soft chuckle passed her lips as she thrust her blade forward and into his gut, turning it slightly. "I win... Even if you don't die." Her voice shook as she tried to breath in, pulling as much air into her lungs as she could. She pulled herself back and staggered, breathing quite heavily. She left her blade in his stomach, her form paler than usual. She collapsed then, her eyes fluttering shut from the major loss of blood.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Kokoro winced in pain then shook his head violently, shaking it off. He caught her in his arms as she collapsed, her head falling onto his right shoulder...He lifted her up onto his shoulder and looked down to the blade in his stomach..."AH FUCKIN SHIT THAT HURTS!" He grabbed it with his free hand and yanked it out with one quick pull..."GAH!" He grinned madly, loss of blood wasn't a problem for a crazy man with five hearts...His body was practically immune to physical damage, Kokoro was definitely tough...He truly lives up to his nick name "The Immortal." He turned to face the others, "See that guys! I won! Hehehehe! NOW FUCKING HEAL HER BEFORE SHE DIES DAMN IT!" He grinned as he finished his sentence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:19 pm

She hadn't fallen unconscious, but she was damn near it. She heard him cry out in pain. It wasn't really a cry.. more so an angered yell. She felt him catch her, which was better. As he tried to pull her blade out, it snuggled in some more, staying lodged within his form. Only Leanna could pulled the blade out. Twisted, fucked up shit... Haha. She panted, forcing her eyes open to look up. "D-don't.. Heh.. You'll -nngh...-only hurt yourself.." She was gasping for air, begging indirectly for a little bit of healing touch.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Kokoro grinned, he didn't care what jutsu or seal she had on it...With enough brute force anything could be broken, he flexed his right arm, his nostrils flaring, his face tightening up. He was focusing his power, he didn't care about the pain, if anything it was kind of fun. He focused all of his power into his right arm and pulled on the blade, it slowly but surely slid out of his midsection; luckily his third seal was still active, otherwise this would have been impossible..."GAH! Fuckin shit! Stop being a whore before I throw you!" He held her blade before him, he had successfully gotten it out...It was drenched in his own blood. He tossed it to the ground and jumped down before Ein, appearing there instantly...He placed her down before him and licked his lips. "Do your shit man! I'm gonna go jump into a lake! YAHOO!" He took off in the opposite direction, running towards a nearby lake with a big grin upon his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:42 pm

With her form practically using Kokoro as support, she watched him use his strength to pull the blade out. She chuckled. He just kept getting more and more amazing. Not only was he full of strength, but he was also determined and full of will power. "S-sorry!" She gasped and frowned, moving a hand to hold her shoulder. It definitely hurt. As she was laid down, she arched and turned slightly, turning herself over somewhat. She was turning her wound up in the air so that her heart couldn't send as much blood that way... Her shoulder throbbed as blood found it's way out of the wound, again. She sighed and chuckled. "Hah.. I always manage to get myself into some form of trouble.." She grit her teeth, holding her shoulder with her hand, squeezing lightly. She had watched Kokoro's retreating form, her eyes closing after he was out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Higure's Official Snatch Tester   

Back to top Go down

The Higure's Official Snatch Tester
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next