Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter)

Go down 
+4
Atreyuvision
Ulca
Inferoo357
jayraxter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jayraxter

Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter) Empty
PostSubject: Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter)   Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:07 am

Name: Aradam Uchiha

Ninja Rank: ambu

Village: Konoha

Clan: Uchiha

height:6'2

Weight: 215

Elemental Affinity: Fire ans kekkei GEnkai

Race: HUman

Looks:

Personality: Calm, malicious, loyal to the leaf

Skill: Doujutsu, ninjutsu

Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan

Jutsu:

Amaterasu - Though stated in the data book to burn everything reflected on its retina, also commented that the Amaterasu burns everything within in the users wide field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame, to the degree of being able to burn an entire forest or village with it. It can even smother regular flames easily. Where ever the user focuses his eye on a object, the flames will appear at the exact spot without moving making it unavoidable as long as the user keeps his vision on the target. The flames are said to burn for seven days and seven nights, and cannot be extinguished with water, or any other normal methods. However, it can be extinguished by the user's alternate eye.

Tsukuyomi- the jutsu traps the target in an illusionary world that is completely controlled by the user. While it only takes a few seconds to complete in the real world, the user can make it seem as if days have passed for the target. Depending on the user's whim, they can either torture their target for days on end, or make them relive a traumatic event over and over. When the jutsu ends the resultant psychological trauma will render the target unable to fight for a while, and possibly suffer a complete mental breakdown. While the illusion is never the same twice, some elements always remain. The first and foremost similarity is the red moon, which hangs in the sky of each illusion. The moon, in turn, casts a red light throughout the illusion, giving the background a blood-red appearance while the figures within the illusion are in a grayscale inverted color. Because the Sharingan is the main factor in executing this jutsu, eye contact is required.

Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning - The user spews superheated ash from the their mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet - This jutsu resembles the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique, but more of a stream than a ball. The user gathers oil in their mouth, spits it out, and ignites it, sending a streaming fireball to the enemy.

Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique - The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object

Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater- making a crater in which the enemy falls. He ignites the crater to boil it to a high temperature. Jiraiya then makes a hand seal to cause the crater to explode, killing the enemy.

Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missle- technique exhales a long stream of incredibly hot fire from the user's mouth like that of a flamethrower

Flame Rasengan - creates a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. He then hits the opponent, causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning the victim and his/her surroundings.

Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique - The user to fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. The technique appears to require a lot of chakra to use,

Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique- After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air via their mouth and, utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally

Fire Release: Mist Covering Technique - After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Fire Release: Roaring Flame Sphere -exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Fire Release Ninja Art: Running Fire - This jutsu will create jets of fire that can be manipulated into several forms

Fire Release: Small Fire Stream - releases a small short ranged stream of flame at the opponent, causing them to collapse. This move requires no hand seals.

Copy Jutsu- uses his Sharingan to counter an opponent's jutsu and use it against them

Genjutsu Reflection- Using the Sharingan's jutsu-copying abilities, the user can turn any genjutsu back onto its original user.

Demonic Illusions: Shackling Stakes- The jutsu prevents the Sharingan user's mind from being taken over by an opponent. The opponent is pierced and immobilized by illusionary yokes, making it an effective means for torture and interrogation

Ephemeral- does not need to make eye contact with the target to use this technique, instead activating it by simply pointing at them. Crows flock from the user and turn into shuriken that bombard the opponent. They then experience the sensation of their body parts turning into their closest friends.

Sharingan: Negative Confusion -special technique, in which he binds the foe in confusion

Items/Weapons:shuriken. kunai paperbombx squirrels

History: Trianed by Madara of the uchiha this ninja is very adept in his knowledge of fire style jutsu and in his sharingan capabilitys his age is unknown and how he survived the uchiha massacre is also unknown but wat is known is he posses the eternal mangekyo sharingan and he is recived this gift from his master Madara. he really cares for the leaf village and wishes to protect it against his masters wishes. Aradam wises to unify the leaf village and retore it to its once pristine self.
Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter) MadaraUchiha-19382[img]

Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter) 2512976011_5e53bd1b5a[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter)   Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:11 am

what rank is he?
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter)   Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:56 pm

NO MORE FUCKING UCHIHA
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter)   Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:08 am

No more Uchiha's Character Not Approved, being MOVED NOW!
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Genin
Genin
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter)   Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:46 am

What's with using Madara as your picture? Lame. >\ I DO NOT APPROVE. [Even tho' I have no right to do so. xD]
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter)   Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:07 pm

unrealistic.entity wrote:
What's with using Madara as your picture? Lame. >\ I DO NOT APPROVE. [Even tho' I have no right to do so. xD]

Fail.
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter)   Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:51 pm

why cant we have uchihas
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter)   Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:03 pm

rave wrote:
why cant we have uchihas

Easily 2/3 of the sites population consists of Uchiha characters.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter)   Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:21 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter)   Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:39 pm

i was going to talk to rick first
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter)   Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Rick is the one who made the rule in the first place....
Back to top Go down
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

PostSubject: Re: Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter)   Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:59 pm

not that its my busness but from my count there is only 4 others he would be the 5th and that is maybe 2/8 of the site
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter)   Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:54 pm

Well like we said, we didn't make the rule. Rick did, I am merely enforcing it.

Oto Uchiha
Itami Uchiha
Nezumei Uchiha
Raiken Mokushi (He has the sharingan in the same manner Kakashi does)
Roxas Uchiha (Though he barely counts since the user never comes online)

So you weren't really far off at all, In fact I'm sure you counted right but just left Raiken out since he technically isn't an Uchiha...But back to my point...If you look at the list, 3 of the characters are owned by Ulcatron, one by me, and another by some nameless nub who left...Either way, I guess it wouldn't be fair to deny you an Uchiha because Ulca has 3 of them...So if they were truly a problem with population...Maybe one or two more couldn't hurt...But I'll wait for Rick's opinion, to not be a dick to him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter)   Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:17 pm

No more Uchiha./
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter)   Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:29 am

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter)   Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aradam Uchiha( Jays RAxter)
Page 1 of 1