Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nemaru Hyuga( Jays Genin)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jayraxter

Nemaru Hyuga( Jays Genin) Empty
PostSubject: Nemaru Hyuga( Jays Genin)   Nemaru Hyuga( Jays Genin) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Name: Nemaru Hyuuga

Nickname/Alias/Criminal name: (Prodigy of The Leaf

Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Leaf village

Clan: Hyuuga

Height: 6'0

Weight:200

Elemental Affinity: kekkei genkai

Race: Human

Looks:

Personality: Active, young, calm tempered, thinks alot , prodigy at birth,

Skill: Taijutsu, doujutsu,

Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan

Jutsu:

8 Trigrams 64 palm- Attack opponents chakra points in 64 places

8 Trigrams 128-palm- attacks opponets 64 chakra points twice

8 Trigrams 8 gates assualt- shuts down the opponents 8 gates stopping all chakra flow( has to hit in order)

Rotation- Impenatrable defensive shield created by rotating and exerting chakra out of chakra point.

Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher-0-5m A focused variation of Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin, this jutsu sends a wave of chakra directly towards an opponent, more than enough to shatter rock.

Eight Trigrams Empty Palm- This jutsu is similar in practice to Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin, but has a specific target rather than a general area. To perform it, Neji does a palm thrust, shooting a concentrated force of chakra out of his hand, to violently push the opponent away.

Hyuga Main Family's Cursed Seal Technique- Seal used to block the power of the wearers doujutsu, Able to stop the rinnegan, sharingan and byakugan.range of almost fifty feet this technique can block the abilitys of any doujutsu.

Will of fire - Given to him at birth he was endowed with chakra from the 4th Hokage which allowed him to obtain and master more jutsu than a normal normal ninja and allowed him to wield tremendous amounts of chakra.

Gentle fist release- Arank- allows him to release his chakra in a variety of amounts and use it as projectiles.

items/Weapons: Shuriken, Kunai

History: Raised in the konoha born of the hyuuga clan. Nemaru at birth was born as a premature baby in order to save his life the 4th hokage infused some of his chakra into him. This in turn gave nemaru the ability to master more jutsu faster than his peers and to posses a tremendous amount of chakra which grows as he grows. Nemaru was shown all of the secrect of the Gentle fist fighting style at the age of 9 years old( still in the academy) He mastered his Byakugan at the age of 12. He has never taken the chunin exams but has acompanied the Anbu black ops on many missions past the border of the leaf village he is very loyal to his home but feels that the goverment and the military within is becoming to corrupt. Nemaru wishes to join an organization after completing the chunin exams this organization may have a way to stop the corrupt goverment in the leaf and restore balance but they will need Nemarus help and his special abilitys along with his many alliences within the leaf village to do so.

Nemaru Hyuga( Jays Genin) Neji_Hyuga_de_l___Akatsuki_by_ElaeothNemaru Hyuga( Jays Genin) Neji_Hyuga_by_Summerset
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Nemaru Hyuga( Jays Genin)   Nemaru Hyuga( Jays Genin) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:05 am

8 Trigrams 8 gates assualt- shuts down the opponents 8 gates stopping all chakra flow( has to hit in order)

Rotation- Impenatrable defensive shield created by rotating and exerting chakra out of chakra point.

Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher-0-5m A focused variation of Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin, this jutsu sends a wave of chakra directly towards an opponent, more than enough to shatter rock.

Eight Trigrams Empty Palm- This jutsu is similar in practice to Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin, but has a specific target rather than a general area. To perform it, Neji does a palm thrust, shooting a concentrated force of chakra out of his hand, to violently push the opponent away.
-----------------------------------------------------------

These are all Chunin and above techniques, your character, being only a Genin, cannot have these abilities

---------------------------------------------------------

Hyuga Main Family's Cursed Seal Technique- Seal used to block the power of the wearers doujutsu, Able to stop the rinnegan, sharingan and byakugan.range of almost fifty feet this technique can block the abilitys of any doujutsu.

----------------------------------------------------------

This doesn't make any sense, first of all, being a Genin you cannot use this, plus, i don't know if it can effect the Byakugan and Sharingan, thats up to the other Admin's, but i know for a FACT that even if you COULD utilize this ability it cannot effect the Rinnegan, the Byakugan, being an offshoot of the Rinnegan, cannot overpower it
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

PostSubject: Re: Nemaru Hyuga( Jays Genin)   Nemaru Hyuga( Jays Genin) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:31 am

those are all family taught techniques he is basically neji , who could do those techniques when he was like ten he said he would take off the main branch seal to slim down his power. but as far as the techniques i have no problems.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Nemaru Hyuga( Jays Genin)   Nemaru Hyuga( Jays Genin) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:27 am

Neji couldn't use those at ten

and
he learned RIGHT BEFORE the chuunin exams and

and
and
he couldnt use until AFTER he was a chuunin

also his
seems a bit rigged, but as i said before i dont care if it blocks Byakugan or Sharingan but it CANNOT block the Rinnegan, Rinnegan is a more powerful Doujutsu than the Byakugan and Sharingan and since it is an ability born by the Hyuuga clan it cannot overpower the Rinnegan
and most important of this ability is that it seems far to powerful for a Genin to use, thatd be like Neji being able to cancel out Kakashi's Sharingan, thats BS
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Nemaru Hyuga( Jays Genin)   Nemaru Hyuga( Jays Genin) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:00 am

Antz already has a character that looks like him, change his appearance or he will never be approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nemaru Hyuga( Jays Genin)   Nemaru Hyuga( Jays Genin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nemaru Hyuga( Jays Genin)
Page 1 of 1