Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forest of Death.

Go down 
+3
Ulca
anttz111
VivaLaCult☼
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Forest of Death. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:53 am

Oto put up his forearm to block the attack and punched again.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:43 am

Kadou did the same forearm block and did three extremely fast kicks in succession at his ribs.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:14 pm

"That sounds more difficult...If we lead some one into a trap that I rigged...Trust me...They wont make it out..." Itami chuckled..."Then we take the scroll from their corpse eh?"
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:35 pm

"I'd rather our exursion here not end with a death. We can still use your traps, but if these other ninja are as good as I hope they are they're not going ot fall into one. Use the traps to split them up."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:16 pm

"I personaly believe we should lay traps in the area of any large battles, so we thin down the numbers of any teams who already have more that one scroll before we attack them. We also need some way to idenetify each other, incase someone tries to impersonate us to sneak the scroll out from under us.You guys got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:31 pm

Oto was hit by two of the kicks and finally grabbed Kadou's leg and slung him at a tree, followed by 3 handsigns which let out an electric blast towards Kadou.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:27 pm

Itami smirked at the two..."Easy for me...Sharingan eyes...but for you two...Hmm maybe a small cut across the cheek? Something that only we would notice..." Itami pulled out a kunai and held it close to her lips, she then moved it to her cheek and slashed her cheek gently...Leaving a small gash in her cheek, blood slightly trickled down her cheek and onto the kunai...She then licked the blood from her kunai...Giving off an evil smile after she did so..."Alright Sora...Your next..." She pulled the kunai closer to his face.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:44 pm

Kadou grabbed the tree and did three handsigns himself shooting a fire blast at Oto's electrical blast, they collided and caused a considerably sized explosion.

"Impressive"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Sora watched Itami cut herself and lick the blood up,and smiled in an all too inappropriate manner. He turned his head, so Itami's kunai would cut into his cheek like she did to her own.
"Do it deep, Itami...."
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:12 pm

"Oh trust me, you haven't seen anything yet." Oto did a few handsigns and put his left hand to his right wrist.

"You've just about met your time." His hands became covered in a lightning current stretching across his entire arm.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:27 pm

"An easier, less bloody way would have been to hide something on ourselves. A cut can be replicated if someone were to corner us. But a special note or message kept on our person would be better."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:41 pm

"Ahh Oto, sure you want to wear yourself out so quickly" Kadou did the same amount of handsigns as Oto.

"I promise I have a counter for whatever you know" he said as he made the same hand movement but instead of lightning it was a burning red and blue flames.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Oto smirked. He then ran down the tree and downwards unto the ground. He then ran head-on towards Kadou.

"Chidori!"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:05 pm

"Fallen Angel" Kadou yelled and charged at Oto.

"Told you" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:09 pm

Oto's blast coincided with Kadou's blast instantly. A large explosion corrupted the trees into flame and the sky in a white flash.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:12 pm

When the smoke cleared Kadou was gone he had limped to the trees while the smoke clouded the area.

"Come on guys, we have to go" he said holding his arm talking to his partners that then jumped off.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:13 pm

Oto stood with his body leaned forward slightly, with his right hand extended out.
"Coward," he coughed as he fell unto one knee.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:59 pm

Itami shook her head at Teiji..."Ugh...Don't be a fool Teiji...A note or message would be far to hard to say or deliver in combat, and a tag would most likely fall off...A quick scratch will most likely be overlooked by the enemy shinobi...But not by us...Besides, no body knows that we have this scratch...Stop making excuses you big crybaby..." Itami chuckled as she moved her kunai towards Sora..."No point in making a deep cut...Blood might get in your nose, mouth, or eyes...We don't want any distractions...Something light, but deep enough to see." Itami gently slashed Sora's cheek, leaving a small cut...
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:51 am

"You're missing the point Lady Itami. A scratch can be easily replicated if anyone sees us. At the very least lets do both, a fail safe if you will. Write something no one would expect, or draw part of a bigger symbol that we can link together." Teiji pulled out a piece of his haiku parchment. He then grabbed a kunai from Itami's belt and cut his cheek. He proceeded to scrawl a strange symbol with his blood on the parchment and ripped it into three sections. "Hide it under your headband or something. I'm keeping mine in my mempo." Teiji folded his piece and slid it into his neck armor.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:23 pm

"you ok....guess we better get a move on" Kim said standing over Oto
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:30 pm

"You're a great medical help," he smirked.

He then fell unto his ass and looked at his wrists. They were cut up bad. "Damnit," he said ripping a piece of his arm sleeve off and wrapped it around his wrists.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:54 pm

"wait this might help." kim said getting on her knees and doing a couple hand signs placing her hand on his wrists

"sorry......better?" she asked with worried eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:58 pm

Oto looked at his wrists. The blood dripped through his sleeves, but they would scar soon.

"Thanks," he breathed while getting up.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:08 pm

kim looked at him get up while she was still on the ground

"your........welcome" she said with a lowered face and followed behind him wiping the blood and dirt off her hands..
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:11 pm

"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Death.   Forest of Death. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest of Death.
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next