Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) Empty
PostSubject: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:41 pm

A man dressed in a long trenchcoat was wandering in an empty merchant street. The atmosphere was shady, like someone was up to no good here. He moved from stand to stand talking to the merchants and showing them weird metal objects. Every time the merchant shook his head in disagreement. Failing once again, he moved to another stand in the hopes of a better chance.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:46 pm

"Good luck, I don't know why you chose Iwagakure to sell stuff, I heard they aren't very open merchants to outsiders" Shikaku said holding a bag with a rope tied for him to hold onto, he was delivering this to the Tsuchikage from Konohagakure.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:12 pm

The man shot a sharp look at shikaku. "And you think you will be willing to buy what I have to offer as well?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:58 pm

"Me? No man, I buy cigarettes and that's about it" he said smiling.

"Konoha or Central Palace are your best et for selling though"
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:24 pm

The man asked the ninja "Can you show me where that is? I am not familiar with the locations of nearby cities?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:26 pm

"If your willing to follow a lazy Leaf shinobi, then sure" he said lighting up a cigarette
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:29 pm

"Very well I have no other leads, show me the way."

He look at the ninja "May I have your name?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:40 pm

"My name is Shikaku Nara....and yours" he said beggining to walk towards Iwagakure's exit.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:46 pm

"I'd rather not say... I know how you ninjas work; excessivly using information to your advantage, but for now you can call me 'Gunslinger' Okay?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:56 pm

"Ok man, so where you from" Shikaku said heading for the exit of Iwagakure.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:00 am

"Well, you problably would not know of it, but I am from across the sea far to the west, away from your no offence but your so-called 'way of the ninja"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:44 am

"sounds ineresting....but can you hold your own against a shinobi? I guess we will find out in Konoha" Shikaku said jumping the gates.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:48 pm

"Actually, I can hold my own against ninjas. My tools are much more effective than yours." Gunslinger said as he followed shikaku outside the city premise.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:05 pm

"Any warrior knows, that the tools one carry do not matter if you posses true skill. But I can sense you have that too, you have a very low chakra reserve, but I can sense determination, and tactics. I warn you though I hold the title for tactician" Shikaku said smiling, looking at the newcomer dodging tree that he wasn't looking at.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:02 pm

"In my country it's not about individual abilities but simply numbers and strategy. We mass produce people with these concepts and I am a product of their result. And about you, you play some wise words, but I can tell that you are not a hypocrite. So let me show you what the product of my country ambitions."

Gunslinger reached into his pocket and pulled out a metal object.

"This," He said proudly, " Is called a 22 caliber sub-automatic pistol." He said as he waved it in front of Shikaku. (Barrel away of course)
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:07 pm

"Impressive...flashy anyway. But I want to see what it can do, and in fact if it is more powerful than what we call here a jutsu" Shikaku said examining the weapon, by looking at it he could tell how it probably worked.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:13 pm

"Very well, if we find a good spot nearby maybe I will show you what this can do, and of course you can indulge me with your "jutsus." I don't have a vendetta against you but these things hurt in one pain and one pain level only. I can't "take it easy" with these things you know?"

A bush smacked him in the face. "Dammit! I don't know this place well
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:18 pm

"Well then perhaps we should test this on a stationary target, like a tree" Shikaku said coming to a stop.

"You have piqued my interest"
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:23 pm

"Yeah, that'll work"

Gunslinger walked to a nearby tree. he pulled out a pocketknife and made a bulls-eye target. After that he walked up a bit and said "Ok now watch this" as he redied the wepon. There was a somewhat loud pop and he peirced the tree straight in the middle of the bulls-eye.

"BOOH-YA! What Now!" He exclaimed
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Shikaku smiled, but he felt like showing off a bit and began rotating his hand around his other, he was making a simple Rasengan.

Shikaku ran up and slammed his Rasengan against the tree destroying it completely.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:33 pm

"Oh explosives eh?" Gunslinger responded to the quickly rising challenge.
"Let me show you a new weapon." he said as he pulled out a small metal ball. "This is called a 'Grenade'" he said as he pulled the pin and threw it at the remains of the tree. It exploded and caught the tree on fire.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:41 pm

Shikaku laughed.

"Well I will take you to Konoha where you can show me some more" he said then did a simple water jutsu to put it out.

Shikaku then began to run towards Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Gunslinger had problems keeping up. Dodging trees and other forest stuff as he constantly asked shikaku to slow down. He also wasn't very fast due to the heavy backpack he was wearing. "How far are we" he said about an hour in?
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:46 pm

"Almost there" Shikaku said keeping his pace.

"You will know when we get there, it is big....and beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
Genin
Genin
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Gunslinger sighed in relief "Good, I am just not used to this terrain."

After another half hour in they came to the city of konoha.

"Wow impressive." He said with a witsle. as they came to the gates Gunslinger stopped Shikaku and said "Thank you for showing me this place. as a reward of thanks i want you to have this." He gave shikaku the .22 and a cardboard box. If you want I will show you how to use this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)   Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gift With Purchace (Private, Invitation only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: Iwagakure-
Jump to: