Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jounin Training

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:24 pm

Samerashii left the main gates of Konoha, followed by Gami.
Back to top Go down
Gami Meshii
Genin
Genin
Gami Meshii

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:33 pm

Gami followed close behind Samerashii and soon enough, she could 'see' many trees in her vision.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:35 pm

"So are you ready to begin?"
Back to top Go down
Gami Meshii
Genin
Genin
Gami Meshii

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:44 pm

Gami smirks then leaps back about 20 feet and got in a ready stance.

"Yes I am."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:55 pm

"Good." Samerashii fell into his own stance. "You start."
Back to top Go down
Gami Meshii
Genin
Genin
Gami Meshii

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:00 pm

Gami sighed and then she charged. She made a one handed series of hand signs, and then wind started to encircle her fist. She pulled her fist back and tried to punch Samerashii at a close range.

"Wind Style: Pressure Fist!"

Pressure Fist
By making a quick one handed hand sign, the user's fist becomes surrounded by tightening wind around it. Once the user punches the opponent in front of them, the pressure formed around the fist blows in front of the opponent and cause them to fly back with the wind (max of 100 feet with enough wind). The use does not have to be a direct contact with the opponent, however you can can greater results from one.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Samerashii ducked the blow and aimed his fist at her ribs.
Back to top Go down
Gami Meshii
Genin
Genin
Gami Meshii

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:07 pm

Gami grabbed the fist that was aimed for her ribs with her other hand, and held on to it as she flipped over Samerashii. Gami lept back some more and made another series of hand signs. Water started to rise from the ground.

"Water Style: Water Whip Jutsu"

Gami pulled her water whip back and gave it a quick crack before she sent it flying at Samerashii to wrap it around him.

Water Whip
After making some hand signs, water starts to surround the user's right head. The water extends from her hand to a thin point about 6 feet long (or more depending on water amount) making a whip form.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Samerashii dodged the crack of the whip but was immobilized by it's after effect.
Back to top Go down
Gami Meshii
Genin
Genin
Gami Meshii

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:15 pm

Gami then pulled on her whip and started to spin him around in it and aimed his end to a set of large trees.

Last edited by Gami Meshii on Mon May 04, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Gah. Getting my posts mixed up ><)
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:35 pm

Samerashii span towards a tree. He was able to maneuver around it and used his arm fins to anchor himself to stop his movement.
Back to top Go down
Gami Meshii
Genin
Genin
Gami Meshii

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Gami's whip still had a grip around Samerashii, and she tried to fling him over her head to her opposite side and have him hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:38 pm

Samerashii severed the connection with his other fin.

He began forming handsigns.
Back to top Go down
Gami Meshii
Genin
Genin
Gami Meshii

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Gami was about to use a new handsign, but she had to save her chakra for future attack. She charged At Samerashii with a few kunai in her hand. Then she threw them at him and lept up to send a kick at his face.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:47 pm

Samerashii dodged the kunai and finished his jutsu. "Water Style: Exploding Water Shockwave!"

Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Name: Water Style: Exploding Water Shockwave
Element: Water
Description: Unleashes a lakes worth of water to crush an enemy. When used in conjunction with Sand Explosion, it creates a large amount of quicksand.
Back to top Go down
Gami Meshii
Genin
Genin
Gami Meshii

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Gami stopped her charging, lept up in a tree above her and held her breath as a wave of water came down. The tree fell of of its roots, but Gami still managed to avoid the worst part of it. Once she was able to, she swam to the top and got her air again. By sending some chakra to her feet, she mangaed to stay on top of the water.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:08 pm

Samerashii's hands reached out of the water and attempted to grab Gami's ankles.
Back to top Go down
Gami Meshii
Genin
Genin
Gami Meshii

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Tenshi could 'see' that Samerashii was trying to grab her ankles. Once he had a hold on her, she pulled out a kunai and sliced a large cut across hi hand.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:19 pm

Samerashii retracted his hands. He leapt from the water behind Gami and performed a wheel kick at her back.
Back to top Go down
Gami Meshii
Genin
Genin
Gami Meshii

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:21 pm

Tenshi could 'see'the kick too and turn to block it, but she was a little late and got kick on her side. She was thrown back a few feet, but she soon got back up and charged at him again, sending another kick at his head.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:24 pm

Samerashii disappeared beneath the water again. He dolphined his way through the water(I'm making it a word) and towards Gami.
Back to top Go down
Gami Meshii
Genin
Genin
Gami Meshii

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:27 pm

Gami leaps up a few feet away and performed some hand signs. She then kept moving back as her hands made circles over her head. The water in front of her started to circle around Samerashii, and soon a whirlpool started.

"Water Style: Fierce Whirlpool Jutsu!"

Fierce Whirlpool
By moving her hands around over her head in constant circles by an area of water or an area with large amounts of water, the user can form a large whirlpool over herself or she can direct it to form in a nearby area of water (like lakes, rivers, etc.). The whirlpool can be used to attack an oppopent and trap it in its spinning vortex, or can counter attack some ninjutsus and weapons.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:38 pm

Samerashii swam clear of the whirlpool and lept once more, throwing kunai at Gami's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gami Meshii
Genin
Genin
Gami Meshii

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:51 pm

Gami lept back, but she still got sliced by the kunai. She winced in pain as she moned the whirlpool to Samerashii.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:57 pm

Samerashii formed his own handsigns. "Water Style: Fierce Whirlpool Jutsu!" He spun his hands in a clockwise motion, spewing water up instead of sucking it down. He moved it to intercept Gami's whirlpool.

Fierce Whirlpool
By moving her hands around over her head in constant circles by an area of water or an area with large amounts of water, the user can form a large whirlpool over herself or she can direct it to form in a nearby area of water (like lakes, rivers, etc.). The whirlpool can be used to attack an oppopent and trap it in its spinning vortex, or can counter attack some ninjutsus and weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jounin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jounin Training   Jounin Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jounin Training
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: The Wilderness-
Jump to: