Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tailed Beasts

Go down 
+4
Teiji Yoritomo
Atreyuvision
anttz111
VivaLaCult☼
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:03 am

(If you Release your Beast you will either Die or be badly injured so Zero tailed can't activate tails without releasing, but it gives you abilities with out activation)

Zero-Tailed Beast:
The Zero-Tail (Reibi) is a dark leech-like creature with a noh mask.
Abilities: Believed to help in Medical Jutsu, other than that little is known the user can make up 2 abilities as long as they are not to Over-Powered

One-Tailed Shukaku:
The One-Tailed Shukaku (Ichibi no Shukaku) is a monster tanuki.
Abilities: Gives the host complete control over sand and sand storms, the user can also make up one or two more abilities that aren't OP.

Two-Tailed Monster Cat
The Two-Tailed Monster Cat (Nibi no Bakeneko) is a blue-flamed bakeneko sealed .
Abilities: Allows the host to blow fire at will with the first tail activated and take a similiar form of the Bijuu. the user can make up one more non OP ability.

Three-Tailed Giant Turtle
The Three-Tailed Giant Turtle (Sanbi no Kyodaigame) is a demon turtle.
Abilities: Unknown to me User can make an ability for each tail released (2) then one more non OP ability

Four-Tailed Reptile
The Four-Tails (Yonbi) is a demon that looks like a reptile mixed with a bird of prey such as an Eagle.
Abilities: First Tail allows the user to use increased Fire and Earth jutsu that the user did not previously know. Second tail allows the user to combine them into Lava release abilities the user did not know (Once the tailed beast uses a Lava Release the user perminently knows it). Third tail gives a large amount of chakra to the user more so than normal and in creases all physical damage done by the user 10 fold.

Five-Tailed Beast
(Gobi) Looks: Unkown to me Host can create looks
Abilities:Unkown to me The User makes abilities for each tail.

Six-Tailed Beast (Rokubi)
Looks: Unkown to me Host can create looks

Seven-Tailed Beast (Nanabi)
Looks: Unkown to me Host can create looks

Eight-Tailed Giant Ox
(Hachibi no Kyogyū) A large Ox woth two huge horns and muscular build
Abilities: Each tail Gives the user constantly increased strength and more abilities in earth jutsu and Taijutsu. When the seventh tail has been released a single punch could destroy a mountain from the user

Nine-Tailed Demon Fox
(Kyūbi no Yōko) is the most powerful of the Tailed Beasts; a single swipe of one of its nine tails can raise tsunamis and flatten mountains.
Abilities: I'm sure you all know them just look at Naruto.

EACH HOST OF THE BEAST HAS THE ABILITY TO TAKE A SMALLER VERSION OF THE BIJUU AT THE SECOND TO LAST TAIL, EXCEPT THE ZERO TAILED BEAST WHO CAN WEAVE IN AND OUT, THE ZERO TAILED BEASTS FORM ALLOWS THE USER TO STEAL SMALL LIFE FROM OTHERS

Zero-Tailed Beast - Open
One-Tailed Shukaku - Open
Two-Tailed Monster Cat - Closed (Kimara) Currently Dormant
Three-Tailed Giant Turtle - Closed (Samerashii) Currently Supressed by Host
Four-Tailed Reptile - Closed (Secret Owner) Currently Awakened
Five-Tailed Beast - Open
Six-Tailed Beast - Open
Seven-Tailed Beast - Closed (Oto) Currently Dormant
Eight-Tailed Giant Ox - Closed (Keishi Nara) Currently Dormant
Nine-Tailed Demon Fox - Open

Every user that wants a Bijuu must put it in their history, or at least hint towards it in your History.

If any current characters want it you must post a topic with either the Hokage, Shikaku Nara, Samerashii, or Wilbert. To meet the tailed beast then get it sealed inside you. Duely noted any Shinobi that has the tailed beast sealed in them now will be out of action for a while.

1 Tailed beast is taken and Atreyu is planning on taking another So HURRY post here if you want one reserved.

However Me Atreyu Ulca and Teiji have every right to deny your request because.

1: It would make your character to Over Powered, like Itami probably won't get one she would rape everyone with a Bijuu.

2: We think it wouldn't fit your character properly, like Ishuu won't get Shukaku, it doesn't make sense he has nothing to do with sand.

3: We know from other sources someone already wants that Bijuu, like if anttz told me he really wanted the 2 tailed beast but had to leave and couldn't post here then Mind got on and posted here for it, I would say no anttz called it.

4: Because we feel like it.

If you think it would flow in your story for you to have had the tailed beast sealed into you at an earlier age talk to me and I will give you permission to change it in your history, however I will not do this for everyone.

Last edited by VivaLaCult☼ on Fri May 08, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:15 am

Also If you want your tailed beast to be secret then just Pm me which one you want.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:48 pm

Two Tailed..or Nine Tailed...... i wont either one.....but which one...?
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:50 pm

Nine tailed will probably be reserved for a prodigy child that ends up dying.

Two tailed for you, now are you going to add it to your history or get it sealed.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:21 pm

UPDATED.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:44 pm

If you choose to have a tailed beast be prepared for the Higure to target you as well.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:48 pm

UPDATED.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Kisaki will get the 1st tail later on to gain more power.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:19 am

Samerashii wants 3-tails. He never uses it though. He's able to keep it dormant with his own chakra, explaining the reason why he has so much more chakra than the othe jounin but is still on the same level. 3-tails is not able to break through, unless: 1. Samerashii's heart is hemorrhaging and he's quite literally on the verge of death 2. Even at this state it'd only be released if the 4 seals were broken(3 were added by Samerashii because he didn't want it ever effecting him). So his huge amounts of chakra keep the 3-tails personality and normal physical manifestations sealed and suppressed, while the actual seals keep the beast dormant.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:59 pm

Well remember...WE have quite a few main characters with these beasts...These characters are a huge target and have high chance of death...So no crying when your character winds up dead.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:36 pm

I agree whole heartidly. Though you must remember, the Higure will try to seal these beasts IF they run into these guys, until they finish step one of their plan.

Then they will do everything in their power to kill youand seal these beasts.

GOOD LUCK.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:17 pm

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:25 pm

I want a special plot device for Ein and the six-tailed one, can Ein have the six-tail? ill explain my plan to Ralph and he'll explain it to you so yeah....
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:23 am

can i have five tails on anew charater
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:58 pm

Inferoo, Pm me with Ein's story before I allow you to have 6 tail.

Jerm, if you make the character I will decide from there.
Back to top Go down
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:02 am

Can I have the Five tails for Choni, seeing as you said Inferoo could have the six tails, and in Her History she had a tailed beast (right now the six tailed) implanted/ sealed into her.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:41 pm

Um I was actually leaving five open for something, can you pick a new one.
Back to top Go down
nick331hog
Genin
Genin
nick331hog

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:43 pm

how about one tail?
Back to top Go down
travishogsed
Genin
Genin
travishogsed

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:24 pm

can i have the 0 tailed beast for cole
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:14 pm

i want to give zane shin the 5 tailed
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:44 pm

rave, Viva already said the five was planned for something, choose another
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:46 pm

all Tailed Beast slots are gone unless one of the current applicants are dissapproved

nick331hog got 1 tailed
travishogsed got 0 tailed
and rave got the last one which is 9 tail
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:04 am

i asked viva to hold onto 5 for me...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Genin
Genin
Inferoo357

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:07 am

alright, guess 9 is now the only one open
Back to top Go down
rave
Genin
Genin
rave

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:05 am

i change my mind i want the 5 talis for my new guy kamitaro zenque

he is perfect for it and he can hopefully hold his on aginst a higure

Last edited by rave on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Tailed Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tailed Beasts   The Tailed Beasts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tailed Beasts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: General :: Annoucements-