The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Training Under the Stars

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

Training Under the Stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:06 am

Sora hit the ground, but got back up again.He did several hand signs,and turned completely to sludge again. The pile lunged at Aakari, attempting to crush and smother him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:09 am

"you are slow...do you really think you can hit me?" AaKari said easily dodging the attack he then got into a gentle fist stance and glared at Sora.

"ya know im not really one to folloew rules, and follow orders....so its gonna be really hard to 'not' kill you." AaKari said with his infamous evil grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:13 am

The sludge pile formed Sora, who was still completely sludge.The sludge tendrils shot from his arms and whipped at AaKari.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:17 am

Kumo appeared before Itami, standing in front of her..."These barbaric men will not harm you....I can see the power in your eyes...Your sharingan is at an abnormally high level for your age..." Kumo rubbed her face with the back of his hand.."And such beauty, with such power...Would you like to seek it?" Itami was shocked...she was unsure on how to take the situation, but this man promised her power...Could he really give it? Kumo grew annoyed of his allies..."If you wish to slaughter with out purpose then do so...I will be elsewhere...So that I may eat your corpses when Konoha is through with you..." Kumo looked back to Itami..."Think about it Uchiha..." He then disappeared into the ground...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:19 am

Aakari dipped quickly through the tendrils jumped into the air and threw numerous amounts of Kunai at Sora's gooey body and disappeared
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:22 am

Kumo grabbed onto Sora's legs and dragged him underground, saving him from the attack..."Foolish genin...." He whispered into his ear..."Flee if you wish to live...These men are barbaric..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:25 am

The Kunai merely got stuck in the sludge.Sora looked around for Aakari, but also saw Kumo talking to Itami.He thought over it for a minute but continued to search for AaKari until he was pulled under. He spoke to Kumo, in a garbled voice.
"What about Itami?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:32 am

"It would be foolish for us to murder genin on Konoha soil...At least on this day..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:40 am

Sora looked at the man closely, and knew he was honest.Sora nodded.
"I understand....But if my friend is hurt, some WILL pay."
Sora slipped out of Kumo's grasp , moving toward the surface.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:44 am

Fool...He will be the one who pays if he does something stupid...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:51 am

Sora surfaced, and formed into pile of sludge.He moved out of the area of the fight, and remained hidden in the shadows, the black shade of his sludge blending in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:55 am

Itami gripped her kunai, her legs still shaking in fear...She stuttered for a moment..."Where's Sor-Sor-Sora? Let him go!" She yelled at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindfreak
Genin
Genin
Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:07 am

Sora remained hidden, knowing Itami was somewhat scarred.But he had to keep hidden."At least she knows my name..." he thought...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:28 am

"Uchiha, you must remain calm, I wish you no harm, I do not want to see you dead, however I want to unlock potential that is lying dormant in you" Ibara whispered in her ear.

"You Uchiha have so much power, but you let it go to waste with your arrogance. I will break you of arrogance, whether it be tonight, or in the future. I will allow you to dwell on this" he said moving back a little.

"Now are you angry enough to spar tonight, or do you wish for this pety attribute to follow you for the rest of your life"
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:30 am

Itami was still in shock...These men...They are all monsters... She stood scared, too afraid to make a move...

Kumo appeared out of the ground..."Arrogance is not a problem...If anything it can be used positively if managed...Pride can push some one farther than they are capable...That is what makes an Uchiha shinobi so fearsome...Their pride...But this one doesn't seem to have one...Perhaps I was wrong about her, what a useless Uchiha..." Kumo smiled as he taunted her...

Itami was rather easily provoked, she stopped shaking and gripped her kunai tightly once more..."I'll show you what a real Uchiha can do!" She jumped in the air and threw a kunai, she then multiplied it into far more than she had ever done before almost at the same level of her sensai Shikaku.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:20 pm

AaKari reappeared and glared at Itami
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:51 pm

The kunai then rained upon the Higure members...

Kumo dashed up into a tree...Amazing...A Jounin level technique...I must draw more of this power out of her...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:55 pm

Ibara simply put up a strong wooden barrier.

"Kumo you seem more surprised then you should be, many of these Genin know jounin level techniques" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:10 pm

"Amazing what Konoha has to offer with these genin..." he chuckled..."I would like to see them when they are older..."

Itami chuckled..."None of em know as much as I do..."

Kumo jumped down and stood before her..."I don't doubt that Miss Uchiha...Thanks those pretty little eyes of yours..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:15 pm

"The amount of jounin techniques don't matter at all, every jutsu you know could be jounin, and you could still lose to the others. It is about usage not knowing" Ibara pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:22 pm

Kumo smiled..."Must you ruin all my fun with her Ibara...I was merely pointing out that it was impressive to be able to use that many jounin level jutsu...I mean look at her...Shes a pipsqueak...You have to give the poor girl some credit..." he chuckled.

Itami raised her eyebrow...she was unsure of what these men wanted with her..."What do you want with me? Why are you guys even here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:25 pm

"All I'm saying is any Genin here would be just as important to take....however she has different thing about her, like Sora. She is the most likely to join us" he laughed

"We want you to be our apprentice Uchiha along with Sora."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:28 pm

"What can I say...I'm a sucker for those eyes..." Kumo chuckled...

Itami shook her head..."No...I can't...I can't just leave Konoha..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:31 pm

"You just thinl on it. The leader would have our heads if we allowed anything less than a Chuunin join anyway." he said placing his thumb on her forehead.

"If you ever want to find me or Kumo just do this hand signs" he performed 20 handsigns kind of slow so she could copy them.

"And this mark will glow, we will find you in seconds." the thumb mark burned into her forehead.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:42 pm

AaKri reappeared behind Itami

"seriously think abut it.." he said with his Bachiatari Byakugan activated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Under the Stars   Training Under the Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Under the Stars
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next