Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Lovely Visit Home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

A Lovely Visit Home Empty
PostSubject: A Lovely Visit Home   A Lovely Visit Home I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:40 pm

AaKari walked into the Hyuuga Clans Village and smile upon his family.

Thier eyes were widened and not a word came from thier mouths.

"Hello cousins........Glad to see me?" AaKari chuckled

he walked towards his old home and a small group of people followed behind him. he walked around the house and exited out only to find men and women out side the house waiting with swords, knives, and activated Byakugans
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Visit Home   A Lovely Visit Home I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:56 pm

A large plant came from the ground.

"AaKari do you need help here" Ibara whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Visit Home   A Lovely Visit Home I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:17 pm

"i doubt it....thanks any way AaKari said as he sped through the crowd of people slashinhg his blade and knocking down the vilalagers.
"see what happens when you lock someone up in a romm for over 5 years...........they turn crazy." AaKari said laughing as his Byakugan viens bulgded bigger than any of the others
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Visit Home   A Lovely Visit Home I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:56 am

Kumo followed in behind Ibara..."Foolish, death will only seek you in the heart of Konoha" Kumo turned away from his allies..."I hope you both taste good..." He disappeared into the ground and took off out of Konoha.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Visit Home   A Lovely Visit Home I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:58 am

"Good Luck AaKari" Ibara said and followed Kumo.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Visit Home   A Lovely Visit Home I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:43 am

AaKari Smirked and continuously attacked back and forth slinging his body knocking down everyone that crossed his path...he then stopped and saw injured bodies surrounding him

he smiled....

"if death shall seek me....the let it armed and ready.....i will no longer be low brow....I Am AaKari.. The Demon of the Hyuuga.... and I....WILL....KILL"

AaKari zoomed off in the night and raged on being attacked by hundreds of people..after a while and many deaths, AaKari Retreated with his Allies his body drenched with others blood and his knuckles and palms swolen..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Visit Home   A Lovely Visit Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lovely Visit Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: