The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Talking Things Out

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Talking Things Out - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:51 pm

"I wasn't aware that being polite was the same thing."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:08 pm

"There's a line...Sometimes you just have to be rude to get your point across...Not many people listen to the guy who says please and thank you in every sentence...Don't get me wrong...No one likes an asshole...But ya gotta have a balance...Ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:09 pm

"It's hard, it's just how I was raised to behave. Polite in public a beast in battle."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:18 pm

Itami chuckled..."That's pretty cool..."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:25 pm

Teiji smiled at Itami, "Thank you Lady Itami. I'm trying to live up to my father's expectations. Living by the family code, become as powerful a warrior as he, and learn to lead the clan for the day that I take the mantle."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:32 pm

"Pretty motivated for it eh?" Itami chuckled..."Well I should turn in...I don't want to be exhausted for the exams..." She smiled..."You should get some rest to...I need you at your best tomorrow..."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:13 pm

"Are you sure Lady Itami, the night is still fairly young. I'm sure we could find something to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking Things Out   Talking Things Out - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking Things Out
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5