Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hokage : Mission assigning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Hokage : Mission assigning Empty
PostSubject: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:57 pm

Hokage Raiken awaited the three jounin masters to arrive.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:57 pm

"Hey Raiken, you called for me" Shikaku said putting out his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:59 pm

Koga walked up yawning with his hands behind his head..."Yeah...I'm here..."
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:02 am

Samerashii, walked in quietly and nodded a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:05 pm

"Greetings. As you may know the Chuunin Exams will be coming up within the next 2 months. Your genin's must have a minimum of 3 missions completed." Said the Hokage resting his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:30 pm

"Why am I here then? I don't have a team yet."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:40 pm

"Well you help train them though, but these missions better be high-ranked, these Genin are no joke, the best from all over the world. I saw Kogas team, and have been with mine and neither are something to be messed with. Two Uchiha, and Aburame, and 3 new kekkai genkai I have never even seen before" Shikaku said taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:03 pm

"C-rank missions and up. Samerashii, you will be accompanying Koga's team on their second mission."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:48 pm

(Isshuu is gonna go blind on one of his missions btw)

"C-rank and up? I trust that there will be no secrets on any of these" Shikaku said putting out his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:54 pm

"That regards only to how you and your team act on the mission my friend." He said revealing his face and lit a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:56 pm

Shikaku smiled.

"So can I have my teams first mission now?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:02 pm

"Shikaku, your team will be going to Sunagakure to send the Kage there a message for me. Inform him of the Chuunin exams. Let him know that it will be starting shortly. Here's a message written by me, that your team can hand deliver to him." He said holding out a paper.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:05 pm

Shikaku took the note.

"Easy enough"
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:08 pm

"Think so?" He smiled evilly.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:09 pm

"Is there a twist" he asked weary.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:11 pm

"Only time will tell my dear friend," he said inhaling.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:12 pm

"See man that is what I'm talking about, I can't allow one of my Genin to get injured"
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:13 pm

"If they do, that is on their own. How are they expected to make it through the Forest Of Death, but cannot handle a simple delivery? "
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:16 pm

"That's the only word I wanted to hear simple, the Forest of Death is full of other Genin not of hostile Jounin" Shikaku said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:18 pm

"Your genin are the least of my worries Shikaku. Any problems that MAY even occur on the way are one's I'm sure you can handle."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:22 pm

"Very well, I trust you" he said patting his back and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:47 pm

"Aw, Shikaku's scared...Cmon buddy I know ya aint that weak with out me around...So what's my mission?"
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:18 pm

Atreyuvision wrote:
"Aw, Shikaku's scared...Cmon buddy I know ya aint that weak with out me around...So what's my mission?"

"Koga, you and your chuunin's will be going to Kumogakure. The reason why two jounins are appointed on this mission is for a 'just in case' something happens. We are known to have a brutal past with this village; so I want you to only inform them that the Chuunin exams are coming up. And we welcome all ninja. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:19 pm

Samerashii nodded again.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:13 pm

"Understood..." Koga looked over to his fellow Jounin "Cmon sharkie, Your hangin with tha wolves tonight!" Koga howled as he walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hokage : Mission assigning   Hokage : Mission assigning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hokage : Mission assigning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next