The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Team Training

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

Team Training - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:31 am

Oto did a summer-salt backwards kicking while doing it, making contact with Koga's leg- knocking both of them slightly off-balance.

He then got back into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:33 am

due to Kims Kekei genkei she was able to mildy evade the kick it grazed lightly across her chest as she turned to dodge. she then as well got back into her fighting stance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:36 am

(Not to be a ball buster,but Koga is gonna kick all of our asses so get hit more, regardless of your eyes)

A bug flew from Ishuus sleeve.

"Enough Taijutsus already" Ishuu said getting his hands ready for some handsigns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:40 am

[i kno]

Kim charged Koga and jumped in the air she landed behind him and threa palm at his back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:40 am

(Not to be a ball-buster. But Sasuke kept up with Orochimaru and pretty much was never hit by him. A matter of fact, Sasuke beat him a little bit. That was Genin level. On top of that, I'm older than Sasuke too. So I'd be able to keep up even better than Sasuke. I'm gonna be hit, and I'm not complaining, but me being hit[unless he actually went full-speed] is actually a real small possibility.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:43 am

(Koga is a user made Jounin making him just as good as you are now when he was a Genin and he is now a Jounin making him two levels better than you, plus I don;t care what anyone says no one on this site is EVER going to be like Sasuke so you can shove that example in a poop machine, Sasuke holds no relevance to anything ever. Koga is a good bit better than you he will hit you...alot)
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:45 am

Koga smiled..."Fine...If yall use jutsu...I still wont, but Shadow joins on my team..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:50 am

Kim rolled her eyes

"great" she thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:51 am

"Nice one guys. If you can't obey the rules that he gives you, how will you obey a mission you're assigned? Agh." Oto still stood in a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:51 am

Ishuu's bugs formed in the shape of a wolf.

"Fair enough" he said as he smilied at his own joke, the bugs flew at Koga and attacked.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:54 am

Kim shook her head and continued Taijutsu like she had started
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:59 am

Koga squinted his eyes in annoyance..."Go Shadow Lets do this Gatsuuga Spiral Strike!" Koga and Shadow both span their bodies and started the gatsuuga flying in a spiral around the bugs easily, they then dashed and hit into Ishuu, spiraling around him very closely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:02 am

Kim stopped and looked at Ishuu. she rolled her eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:20 pm

The Ishuu that Shadow and Koga hit disapated into bugs that clung onto them and began biting them stealing their chakra, Ishuu was next to Kimara the next second.

"I love when I do that" he said smiling and doing more hand signs.

"Wind Blast Volley Jutsu" he held his hands in a triangle and 7 large blasts of wind flew towards Koga and Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Ulca
Genin
Genin
Ulca

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Oto jumped into the air and kick-axed downwards at Shadow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Kim jumped up as well sneding her palm down towards Shadow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:27 pm

"Alright now Shadow! Undrground Split Strike!" They began their gatsuugas again, except this time going underground...They burrowed beneath their feet and went to strike separately at Ishuu and Kimara...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:28 pm

Ishuu did some hand signs and a wind sphere protected Ishuu and Kimara.

Bugs began to crawl over Ishuu and Kimara's face.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:32 pm

"AHHHH" Kim screamed as the bugs crawled on her. she then did some hand signs and fire blazed around her killing the bugs. she panted being freaked out by the bugs..

she then growled and was attacked by shadow she flew in the air and landed on her back hard

"UGH!!!" she grunted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:49 pm

Koga grabbed the clones legs and yanked them underground, Shadow jumped out and ran towards Ishuu, Koga traveling underneath him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:53 pm

"Cute" Ishuu shot a ball of bugs at Shadow.

He did a good amount of handsigns.

"Wind mouth funnel" a funnel of wind shot at Shadow,Ishuu then placed his hands on the ground waiting for any attack.

(I was a good distance away, so it gave me time for three to five seconds of handsigns)
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:57 pm

Shadow growled at the bugs, he quickly formed his gatsuuga and spiraled upwards away from the wind, Koga then appeared behind Ishuu and grabbed his arms putting him into he full neslon hold..."Still thought I was in the ground huh? Not bad though...Shadow's to fast to hit with a straight attack like that...""
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:00 pm

"Didn't want to hit him" Ishuu said as the bugs turned downwards and hugged the ground.

"Bug wall" A swarm of bugs shot from around Ishuu flying at Koga's jaw and the bugs that hugged the ground grabbed Koga's legs holding him still for the attack to meet it's mark.

"Unsure of my real intentions sensai" Ishuu said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:08 pm

"Sure am Kid!" Koga yelled from above him, he had used a clone to distract Ishuu...He then unleashed his leg into Ishuus shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:10 pm

Ishuu hit the ground with a thud, he was unconscious, his bugs returned to his body to help with a healing process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Training   Team Training - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Training
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next