Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elemental Affinities

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Elemental Affinities Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Affinities   Elemental Affinities I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:56 pm

Let me clear this up right now, you have five elements to choose from to be your master element...You can still use other elements, but your jutsu is most powerful with this one.
Earth
Wind
Fire
Water
Lightning

Each element is strong against one, but weak against another...
Fire < Water
Water < Earth
Earth < Lightning
Lightning < Wind
Wind < Fire
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Affinities   Elemental Affinities I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:06 pm

The following are Kekkei Genkai abilities only:

Ice=Water+Wind
Lava=Earth+Fire
Wood=Earth+Water
Sand=May or may not be Wind+Earth(will not be treated as Kekkei Genkai unless proven to be true)
Magnetism=May or may not be Lightning+Earth(will not be treated as Kekkei Genkai unless proven to be true)

Last edited by Teiji Yoritomo on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Affinities   Elemental Affinities I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:55 pm

There is one more element known as Crystal or some shit like that, Kekkai-Genkai only but no one is sure of the mix.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Tsume/Hissori
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Affinities   Elemental Affinities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:45 pm

Hate to butt in...but I believe that Crystal was believed to be a sub element consisting of simply changing the earth element. Its like a more detailed and reformed version of earth chakra.
Back to top Go down
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Affinities   Elemental Affinities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:17 pm

It's a Kekkei Genkai as far as I know though. If anyone has anything for or against it please let us know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Affinities   Elemental Affinities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental Affinities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: General :: Rules-
Jump to: