Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kibou Akkei

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kibou Akkei
Genin
Genin
Kibou Akkei

Kibou Akkei Empty
PostSubject: Kibou Akkei   Kibou Akkei I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:29 am

Name:
Kibou Akkei

Ninja Rank:
Genin

Village:
WaterFall

Clan:
Akkei

Height:
5'8

Weight:
104 lbs.

Elemental Affinity:
Water

Race:
Human

Looks:
Kibou Akkei One_ye10

Personality:
Intelligent, yet shy. Kibou is a great leader and will get any mission complete but only for his squad. When he is shy and coward like around people he doesn’t know well or no his past.

Skill:

Primary - Genjustu
Secondary - Kenjustu

Kekkei Genkai:
The Five Ring Penance Corruption (The five rings are layered the fifth is 25 feet wide the forth is 20 third 15 second 10 and first 5. Its layered by element they fifth is earth which launches chuncks of rock at you. The forth is Wind which sends tornados around you. The third is water which floods that area. the second is afire which makes it rain fire balls and the first ring bring all the pain and suffering that you have caused or felt in your life and plays with your mind)

Jutsu: (Don't go overboard, I expect to see and assload of jutsu, but nothing too powerful of any kind of element unless you have the affinity for that element.)

Thousand Shadow Clone Genjustu
Ability:
Massive amounts of clones appeaar.

Iron Chains Genjustu
Ability:
The enemy is cuffed so they cant move from feet to shoulder in iron bars along with Kibou and has the same structure as Shadow mimic only neither can move at all [to get caught in Iron Chains Kibou does several handsigns then the pop out of the ground at you]

Smoke Screen Genjustu
Ability:
Kibou sends to send smoke across the arena making the area water and Kibous water moves can do more damage and it is harder to see

Confusion Justu
Ability: A wave is sent through sound that enters your brain and makes you confused even attack the wrong person, become scared, or if used with Mimic of someone that is no threat calm

Chakra Slash
Ability: His Sword glows in a blue arua and when the blade touches something it attaches part of its self to you and slowly sucks the charka out of your body [For only about 2mins].

Water fall Genjustu Ability: A grey cloud appears over the battle field, and makes it rain up to two feet, but while in this form Kibou can do almost everything with the water.

Shadow clone justu
Ability: Kibou makes two clones of himself that can be destroyed easily

Mimic justu
Ability: Kibou transforms into anyone of his choose, a great combo if used with confuse because if the enemy cant find out that it is a mimic Kibou can make it seem ass if they are not fighting and get the upper hand.

Box trap Gen justu
Ability: puts the enemy in a pitch black box (Genjustu)with Kibou and neither can see.

Items/Weapons:
He carries a broad sword
Three web and explosion traps and 2 flare Kuni

History: (If you are an amnesiac please describe how you lost your memory and what happened to you...)
Kibou’s family clan where Genjustu masters, but they lacked in Tijustu and Ninjustu besides Kibou. Kibou was the only Akkei clan member to be use Kenjustu. A Hiruge attacked the Waterfall village and burned it down murdering everyone Kibou knew his family [Includes Clan], and his friends where all slaughtered. Kibou lead his mother, and some villages away into the forest while his father and clan members held him off. Kibou and the other got to the hidden leaf villages safely and only few know of what happened to the Waterfall village

Last edited by Kibou Akkei on Fri May 01, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : More Justu)
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Kibou Akkei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibou Akkei   Kibou Akkei I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:32 am

Explain the Kekkai Genkai a little better not sure I understand.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Teiji Yoritomo
Genin
Genin
Teiji Yoritomo

Kibou Akkei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibou Akkei   Kibou Akkei I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:38 am

And fix the elemental affinity.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Kibou Akkei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibou Akkei   Kibou Akkei I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:08 am

Kekkai Genkai seem really fuckin strong, how do you use it.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Kibou Akkei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibou Akkei   Kibou Akkei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kibou Akkei
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Creation :: Ninja Creation :: Approved Ninjas-
Jump to: