Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Standing Up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Standing Up Empty
PostSubject: Standing Up   Standing Up I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:46 pm

AaKari stood in the forest he need to fight more, he was a bit too mellow and training alone wasnt gonna cut it...he need someto Spar with not too friendly but he need to be taken to his max...release all the power he has hidden from the others, time to stand up and show others what he was truly capable of doing.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Standing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Up   Standing Up I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:19 am

"I sense you are eager for something AaKari, care to enlighten me" Ibara said approaching AaKari slowly from behind.

"You cannot keep bottling this up, it isn't safe" he said stopping.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Standing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Up   Standing Up I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:58 pm

AaKari slowly turned around.
"Your right it isnt safe, I just want to fight right now, release what tensions i have stored. Being looked down at by all of my 'allies' makes me kinda pissed. And all of the self control i have built, and training i have sone to 'heal' my insanity is slowly slipping away? So shall we spar or will my mind go free on it own and i return to my old self, completly twisted and demented?" she said in a low sly voice as he looked at Ibara, not being crude or offensive but somewhat serious and troubled.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Standing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Up   Standing Up I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:23 pm

A group of spiders gathered before Aakari, suddenly Kumo's form was created by the spiders...Kumo now stood before him, smiling like a mad man..."You have no respect from your allies because you are no better than a child, throwing temper tantrums and crying when things don't go your way... I respect very few members in the Higure...But I cannot respect a man who acts as childish as you do. But do not feel as if you are the only one who is hated, you and Leanna both share the blackness that I feel towards you...Foolish children do not belong in the Higure..." Kumo turned away from him, he slowly began to sink into the ground..."Do not speak to me fool, I care not for what you have to say." Kumo nodded at Ibara before sinking into the ground, disappearing from the area...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Standing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Up   Standing Up I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:17 pm

AaKari looked at Kumo and his eyebrow raised, and along smirk went across is face. He wanted to die laughing...He then looked at Ibara.."Okay?" she said and chuckled refering to the wierd appearance, and speech Kumo gave. "Look that was funny...hate to laugh at it...but for one thing that guys doesnt even know me...havent said 12 word to the guy. But anywho...lets Spar....there alot i need to learn that i cant teach myself...want to or not?" he said and cracked his knuckles..
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Standing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Up   Standing Up I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:09 pm

((I love Kumo, I get to be super mean to everyone.))

In secret Kumo was watching the two, he always enjoyed watching his ally Ibara battle...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

Standing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Up   Standing Up I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:29 pm

"AaKari, I have to agree with Kumo here, you have less control than my transformation state, you and Leanna both have alot of maturing to do. More so than I can help you with, I am sorry but you need to look for someone on the same level as you, with your current outlook, you and Leanna both are outclassed by us all, childish behavior is not that of the Higure" Ibara said coldly.

"Search for me when you have grown up, as for now, train with Leanna, maybe you can better each other" He said then melted into the same area as Kumo now.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Standing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Up   Standing Up I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:57 pm

*wtf....did i not make a whole topic....months ago saying AaKari gained control? got damn...can i RP with somebody. Shit i was basically kicked out the one in Konoha...and this one is over already. LoL. there was no need for Ibara to leave and what Kumo said was way off...AaKari hasnt even been mad to throw a tempertantrum and he hasnt asked for anything for not to het his way? and when has he cried? Topic over? AaKari and Leanna are on two different levels he's taken time out to mature. GAH... i dont understand none of it makes sense...all i wanna do is RP damn..*
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Standing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Up   Standing Up I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:05 am

((*sigh*, You have been booted from two topics so far. Once by Kokoro in Full moon, and a second time by Itami in that spar topic between Kadou. That's two topics, if there is more then please share...You were booted from Full Moon because Leanna wasn't interested in Aakari, but was interested in Kokoro. You were booted from the spar because Itami is a bitch and wanted a shot at Kadou. You are not the only person on this site who doesn't get to RP that often; if anything we all RP just as much as you get to if not less. The people who get to RP the most on here are me and Cult, but more so me because I can get on more often. Why do we get to RP more? No clue, I guess people just love my characters and his as well. Mindfreak RP's far less than you do, Teiji as well; though it is Teiji's own fault. There are plenty others who don't RP that often, but that is their own fault. Aakari is viewed as childish because he murdered babies/children/elderly, whines an awful lot, in my eyes he is a show off, and a bit of a closet homosexual. But that's just my opinion, Aakari would earn more respect from them if he just stopped bitching and acted bad ass, maybe pretend you don't have emotions because we all know he has them. Only women and fags have emotions, men don't. LOL, Okay I'm joking on a lot of this just so you know. But honestly it is kind of true, the more emotions he has, the less respect he will get. A Higure member with emotion will always be viewed as weak and childish, a true shinobi never lets emotion interfere...Or at least an evil one doesn't, AKA Higure member. I don't know how else to explain it, so that's the best you're gonna get...If ya still don't understand why we don't like him, then I don't think you ever will. And no, everything Kumo said about you is TRUE from his point of view that is...Oh and how would you expect the rest of the Higure to know that you magically changed your viewpoint on murdering the children and the elderly over night? It's not like they all spend every minute watching you and jerking off to how you pick up little kids and rip them in half, then suddenly decide you don't want to do it anymore...>.>...I'm not trying to be a dick, but that's the dead honest truth.))
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Standing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Up   Standing Up I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:04 am

*i guess....but all im saying is...I wanna come here and actually RP and have fun but....this is all that really happens. lol You and Cult are the only ones who RP and run shit... and when i do RP im being told What you just said. Its cool and i aint really too much mad about it.. but its getting aggrivating.and i feel like im wasting my time. I dont find anything "Fun" about being told hows much of a P U S S Y my character is.. LOL when i cant even RP and prove other wise..So im pretty much just getting bored. the same thing just keeps on happening and its not my fault.. because i have made topics and tried to start something and Bam here comes Kumo or any other asshole and the topic is over 'for me' at least and its just you and Cult RPing again. But besides all the dumb bullshit thats really aggrivating me.. im gonna RP in what threads i have and what ever..and if i actually can get creative...i'll make a new thread..and see where that goes.*
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Standing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Up   Standing Up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:42 am

((You whine far too much, more than a woman does))
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Standing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Up   Standing Up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:09 am

* Riiight If You Say So. LoL. Just RP. Im Not Here For Drama....*
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

Standing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Up   Standing Up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:31 pm

((It's funny how you think this is all drama, it doesn't annoy or bother me one bit like drama actually does...It is merely trading thoughts with one another, there is no war here...I hate drama just as much if not more than you do, and this my friend is not drama...Drama is when your girlfriend gets mad at you for something some one else said that they heard from some one else that claimed that they saw you cheating on her...>.>...That's drama, a big list of bullshit and things that don't really matter but to the stupid people they do...Fighting over an ex that YOU DUMPED and CHEATED ON, is drama; I could go on, but I'd rather not, I hate drama after all.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Standing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Up   Standing Up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Standing Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: The Wilderness-
Jump to: