Naruto Rise of the Higure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Higure are rising to power to control the world, will you join their ranks or band together to stop them? The fate of the world, is in your hands, Ninja.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight On the Streets...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

Fight On the Streets... Empty
PostSubject: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Kim walked down the streets of Konoha....bored, aggrivated and looking for something to do....she loved nothing more than a good fight was thereanyone arounf to step up and entertain her by haveing a little quarrel. her finger tips burned wildy she wanted nothing more right now but to set something on fire. Pyromaniac mabey..but today was just moving too slow, and everything just seemd to get on her nerves.
"C'mon..somebody just show up.....boredom is deadly!" she saidn and played with flames as she walked around....looking for a fight.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:01 pm

"If it's a fight your looking for, I am your guy" Kadou said with a smile walking up behind her.

"Just try not to burn down Konoha" he said making a fireball in one of his hands.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-higure.forumotion.net
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:41 pm

Kim smirked turned around...."Perfect!" she said and engulfed her arms and hair into fire.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:52 pm

"My words exactly" he said charging forward towards Kim.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:00 am

Kim chuckled and activated her Lunarikudai.. she ran at him and juked to the right when she got close and sent a 3rd Degree palm at his side as she moved behind him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:16 am

"So predictable" he said as she hit a log that burst to pieces.

"Tell me when I can fight?" he said mockingly.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:19 am

Kim laughed and looked at him..."when ever you feel like gettin an ass whoopin" she said and smiled her hair flames turning blue. she had gotten stronger...and something insider her was starting to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:24 am

Itami watched Kadou and Kimara begin their battle, she stood on a roof top beside them, standing tall with her arms crossed as she looked down at them...She couldn't help but admire Kadou, she was an awful lot like herself...Bold and determined, she liked that about him...Though she would never admit it...She chuckled at the two, loud enough so that they could hear her...

"How cute...You're all spark and no bang Kimara...You're really boring to watch..."

She mockingly yawned at her as she crossed her arms, looking over to Kadou and smirking...

"Why don't you ditch the small fry and give the real contender a round?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:18 pm

Kadou looked at Itami and smirked.

"Sounds fine" he said sweeping Kimara's legs out from under her. and jumping towards Itami.

"Are you ready" he said as he approached her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:37 pm

As Kim's legs left the ground she flipped backwards on her hands and landed her hair shoot ing on and wrapping around Kadou's ankles burning them and pulling him of his feet making him land on his face.
she then looked at Itami and laughed..."Uchiha's we all know how you work nothing ever really changes about you people....." she said stepping forward to her and Kadou. her hair still in flames.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Kadou landed on his hands and flipped forward landing on his feet.

"Kim, to be fair, I have fought, beaten then saved your life, it is Itami's turn to have a challenge, everyone knows no one else in this village can give her one" he said turning back to Itami.

"Let's go Uchiha".
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:35 pm

*well i be damed kicked out ma own topic lol*

Kim rolled her eyes."ya ya whatever havr fun." Kim said and rolled her eye taking off in full fledged flames flying off.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:12 pm

((You weren't kicked out, just no longer fighting. Itami is having the whole fan girl thing for Kadou by the way, just not in a stupid way like Sakura and Ino for Sasuke...))

Itami chuckled at Kimara's comment, her head tilting downwards as she laughed...She lifted it back up holding a smirk upon her face, her eyes were different now as well...She had activated her sharingan..."What was that Kimara? We are all the same eh? I guess I should take that as a compliment since the Uchiha have dominated Konoha as the strongest clan in Konoha since it's formation." She looked back over to Kadou, Mr.hotshot...She liked his cocky attitude, it made things more interesting...She smirked at him, her arms still being crossed. "How flattering, a lady always enjoys being complimented..." She noted his compliment to herself mentally, did he really think he was the only one good enough to challenge her? He must have thought some what highly of her to assume that...She liked knowing that, she pulled her arms from their crossed position, she assumed his exact taijutsu pose, copying it with her sharingan...He was a more skilled taijutsu user, but she had other tricks that would help her in a close quarters confrontation...She waited for him to make the first move, she knew Kadou was fast...Keeping up with him would be rather difficult, even with her sharingan.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:32 pm

"Please dont...and yea i guess you are right, Konoha is dominated by a bunch of selfcentered, mindless copies, the only uchiha i can say actually steps out all Uchiha's boring yet unimpressive behavior is Oto....you should look at him and take notes." she said smirking and yawning at the sight of her Sharingan, what was so new about it? she smirked and moved her hair out of her face her eyes now purple and white with a figure 8 and dots surrounding it spinning slowly in a clockwise motion her hair flames turning blue as she stood there bored watching.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:58 pm

"Kim, the Uchiha are a powerful people, and while most fail to impress me, Itami has something about her, you had better get ready, it has been a while since I have tried, I have been stuck fighting people like her" during the whole sentence he circled Itami, not taking his eyes off of her.

"Let's see your taijutsu game" he said sliding forward then going airborne almost instantly, a flying kick headed for her chest.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Itami nodded, smirking at the comment about her cousin Oto...He was different than her yes, but not by much...She didn't know Oto the way Itami did, after all they did grow up together...There goals were the same...Itami chuckled at Kimara "Aw, how cute...Oto has you wrapped around his finger too...He's really good at that...Well with stupid girls that is..." She chuckled as she looked over to Kadou, keeping her attention on him as he circled her..."Flattering Kadou, keep talking like that and you're gonna make me blush..." She watched as he leaped into the air, she saw it coming thanks to her sharingan. He moved extremely fast, it would be difficult for her but she would manage. She leaned her upper body to the left, slightly leaning back as well, letting the kick barely breeze past her chest. She threw her arm outwards as he flew by, trying to clothesline him. It was one fluid motion, he would more than likely counter or recover easily, but it was a start for her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Genin
Genin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:20 pm

"Please." she said and watched the two,
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:25 pm

Kadou saw the arm at the last second and managed to grab it using it as leverage to land on his feet and try to drag her to the ground.

"Your quick" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:17 am

Itami fell onto one hand, and two feet, balancing on her toes; similar to a one-handed push up. Her arm was slightly wrenched by his grip on her. She then threw both of her legs for good measure into the back of his, causing them both to fall to the ground. She grunted as she hit the ground, but then quickly rose to her feet...She wasn't going to go down that easily. "I know..." She smirked at him...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:23 am

Kadou quickly flipped up.

"Your are better than I expected, girl" he said getting back into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:45 pm

Itami smirked at him, letting a soft chuckle pass her lips..."Girl? I have a name idiot..." She assumed a taijutsu pose, her sharingan meeting his eyes..."Get ready Kadou!" She quickly preformed a few handseals, covering her feet with wind chakra, she then quickly sprinted towards Kadou.

Rank C - Wind hover - After preforming a few hand seals, her feet become covered in wind chakra, which allows her to jump extremely high, hover, and fall slowly.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:12 am

"Oh I know, I tend to distance myself from my victims" he said with a smile then did hand signs of his own shootinf flames that opened into a veil around him, then after a few seconds later a wall of fire shaped like a opened palm flew at Itami, out of the veil of fire.

-------------------------------------------------

Katon: Hiōi no Jutsu
[Fire Release: Flame Shroud]
The user shoots a stream of flame from their mouth which expands rapidly after a certain point, shielding the user from view in a sheet of flames.

Katon: Karyūbatsu no Jutsu
[Fire Release: Fire Style Strike]
The user thrusts a hand forward and shoots a single large blast of flame at the enemy in the shape of the hand that was thrust forward. Ex; A fist makes a fist shape flame.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Itami smirked as she sprinted towards him, the fire hand closed in quickly, she easily jumped over it, flipping in the air and soaring higher until she floated above his dome of fire...Luckily this was possible thanks to her wind chakra, she preformed a string of hand seals and cupped her right hand over her mouth, unleashing a small tornado down at Kadou and his fire.

Rank B - Wind Mouth Funnel - After preforming quite a few hand signs, she will cup her hand over mouth and blow a funnel of wind towards her enemy.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼
Jounin
Jounin
VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Kadou did a few handsigns while in his dome.

"Seems I need to get more serious" he said then twisted his fire into a funnel colliding with Itami's.

-------------------------------------------------

Name:
Enkou Soujuu
[Flame Manipulator]
A
Element:
Fire
Description:
This technique allows the user to fully manipulate any currently open flames, which allows them to redirect attacks and effectively reflect any fire based jutsu. Kadou coats his hands in a blue relatively cool flame that allows him to attract flames in and repel them out, this motion takes a while to master, which the deciding factor that made it an A rank jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Jounin
Jounin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:18 am

Wind was naturally weak against the fire element, but not in the sense that it would crumble before it...It would cause a rather large explosion upon colliding with the fire element. The size of the explosion would vary on the power of the attacks...A large explosion formed where the two attacks met, pushing both Kadou and Itami backwards from the sheer power of their combined attacks...If they were to use those attacks together against an enemy, the results would be fatal...Making Itami and Kadou an extremely deadly combination...Itami slid back a good ten feet, pieces of the roof picking up behind her feet as the slid across the ground. She planted one hand onto the ground to help slow herself down, it hurt her hand but it stopped her from sliding off the roof...She was crouched when she came to a stop, she rose to her feet and smirked...She could clearly see him through the smoke thanks to her sharingan, but Kadou would not have it so easily...She wiped the sweat from her forehead and began preforming hand seals, suddenly her hands became covered in wind chakra, both her feet and hands were...She smirked as she crossed her arms, grabbing shurikens from the two small bags she carried on the sides of her waist...She quickly lashed her arms outwards, sending a large amount of shurikens through the smoke towards Kadou...

Jutsu: Rank C - Wind Powered Shuriken - After preforming a small string of hand seals, her hands become covered with wind chakra. Causing her palms to thrust other backwards when touched by them, or significantly increasing the speed and strength of a projectile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight On the Streets...   Fight On the Streets... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight On the Streets...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rise of the Higure :: Areas :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: